Is that why Zaylici silent? What is his role anyway? Waiting for Muse to have heart attack? 

The Jesus clan are more hot blooded , where Samar00n more pacifist 

6 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Is that why Zaylici silent? What is his role anyway? Waiting for Muse to have heart attack? 

The Jesus clan are more hot blooded , where Samar00n more pacifist 

jesus clan are small minority in Somaliland thee awdal clan are far more significant in Somaliland. Zeilicy will never resign he didnt resign when Xirsi took over his job during the heydays of siilaanyo. what makes u think  he will do now . When muse gave him allot of things to do other then inaugarating new building and stuff. Muse allows him to run cabinet two times a week when muse is busy with other things like going to his farm.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

agree, Isse and Awdal Clan are doing a lot of ground work, mobilising, recruiting, getting ready.

I doubt toothless Biihi can attack very strong local army

i dont think the borama clan and the jesus clan  can ever even agree to form any sort of alliance they have never ever in history formed an alliance if it happend today its something ugub we haven never seen before. Geele might  try to disrubt a few thing in selel. But they dont have the numbers to be a force the borame clan can do something but they are also to internally divided,. I dont think even that Muse will go for the Lughaye district he might start from saba wanaag untill ceel sheikh. though he has to pay all the people who own land there some compensation but him having the money can do that. but he will rent his own Clan land. so that the borame clan cant do anything or uprise. this is what i am hearing if he takes the 10 miles from his clan sea shore which is also not that far from lughaye city saba wanaag ila iyo ceel sheikh is about the same distance the problem will  begin when the ethiopians want to go and build their logistics from sabwanaag to wajaale , not sure how that can work since it is also the SL custom. awbarre would have been better that area but since the borame clan will not find it oke. perhaps he can convince them i am not sure or mix the two land . that the inland the ethiopians will use will go via awdal and the coast like will be From muse clan

Illyria   
3 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

agree, Isse and Awdal Clan are doing a lot of ground work, mobilising, recruiting, getting ready.

I doubt toothless Biihi can attack very strong local army

If he attacks Awdal, he will lose Sanaag & Togdheer to SSC-Khatumo.

Reer Awdal are cooking something serious in Nayroobi. Some heavyweights ayaa joogo meesha. No wonder Galbeedi waa aamusanyahay.

They have Ismaaciil Cumar Geelle on their side now, marka Muuse meesha xoog Xabashi xataa kuma qabsan karo.

galbeedi   

MMA 

I am here in Nairobi.

We will take Awdal , take that to the bank.

We will not allow Djibouti military coming to Awdal or anyone else. We have enough men all we need is weapons and resources.. We heading to Mogadishu this weekend .It is time for the federal government to put up or shut up.

By the way , Nairobi is a first world city compared to Addis where people pee and defecate in the streets. Definitely the Sawahili are going places. With pace of order, cleanliness and copying  of western style  they could be the leading economy in east and central Africa. No wonder Somali MPS spend their time here rather than Mogadishu. 

Secession mouthpiece Xaaji is moderating the Awdal issue, but I will be back soon and refute his outdated schemes. Weli ma calankii dhacay buu sitaa? Waar gaagaabso yaan gaadh lagaa Qabane.

Galbeedi, nice to see you. Hope the best for Reer Awdal, dhexda hala dhuuqsado xaalka ma sahlanee. You remind me at the start and founding of halgankii RRA in 1995. Ma sahlaneen and a lot of folks were disillusioned at that time since Caydiid's Salbalaar were more powerful than Muuse's humbled militia are now. But in the end waa lagu guuleystay.

Ever since the secessionist colossal humiliation of Goojacadde, Xunjuf kibirkii iyo bootadii wuu ka neefsaday, he sometimes acts like a reasonable - a new phenomena of his two decades on here.

Nayroobi sababta aan ugu noqnoqon jiray waa aragtay soo ma'aha. There were times between 2009 to 2017 that I spent at least a part of the calendar year in Nayroobi. Hawadeeda caadi ma'aha.

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

MMA 

I am here in Nairobi.

We will take Awdal , take that to the bank.

We will not allow Djibouti military coming to Awdal or anyone else. We have enough men all we need is weapons and resources.. We heading to Mogadishu this weekend .It is time for the federal government to put up or shut up.

By the way , Nairobi is a first world city compared to Addis where people pee and defecate in the streets. Definitely the Sawahili are going places. With pace of order, cleanliness and copying  of western style  they could be the leading economy in east and central Africa. No wonder Somali MPS spend their time here rather than Mogadishu. 

Secession mouthpiece Xaaji is moderating the Awdal issue, but I will be back soon and refute his outdated schemes. Weli ma calankii dhacay buu sitaa? Waar gaagaabso yaan gaadh lagaa Qabane.

bal weynu eegii inad naga so toogataan nairoobi i doubt it 

beri hore baydun wax iska celin lahaydeen hadad wax iska celinaysan

Awdal is Somaliland and Somaliland is Awdal

galbeedi   

Xaaji, according to you we are either too divided or unable to shoot, right?

Soon time will tell. Before your uncle sold the the land we were ready to cross and face your militia, but we have regroup since the border is sealed now . The main reason Muuse gave away the Sea is he knew he would be facing another Goojacade in Awdal, so he stabbed us in the back. I don’t think a foreign army would be able to keep Biixi in power that long. 

Muse doesnt need a foreign troops to keep him in power  he has his own boys to do that he fears no opposition at all  in Somaliland i really doubt an uprise or violant uprise can happen in Borama but we shall see how it goes.

the garaad clan is different they had an open terrain they had a pirate enclave that can treat their wounded or can send arms. U have no friends  who will  support u inside somaliland to cause trouble. Ethiopia impossible Djibouti unlikely , You have no clan ties in the bunker. no galbeed tribal wise i am closest to ur clan in the world