SSC khaatumo, should work with Awdal delivering weapons/ammunitions to the Adwal, where there is a will there is way.

Awdal need SSC and Somali support.

galbeedi   

These are mostly HJ people who are bushing Reer Awdal from the airwaves. We don't have border with them, we are different culture than them, heck, we don't even speak the same language with these vulgars, yet they are in our case.

I have no doubt that the Habro regime will leave Awdal, but I am afraid that they might not be even able to survive in these region if they don't change their character. They are hiring every Omar Geelle sub clan vagabond in Hargeisa and beyond and they tell them to go to  the airwaves and insult to create animosity between us.

Since when this disoriented and hungry Habro became the colonial powers that decide who should manage their affairs?

Che, the good prof. Samatar is riding a dead horse. He was dispatched by Biixi for the second time but it will not work. He is being used  to confront the GX who were promised the throne and Biixi will do whatever it takes to deny the bald man called Cirro. If Samatar will either have his party running for the president or the corrupt Kulmiye itself will give him the Kulmiye leadership with Mohamed Hashi as his deputy to run against Waddani. 

Regardless, at this moment , for us both Kulmiye, Hillaac and Waddani are the same dead horse being revived by the Habro. Soon we will warn prof. to get out of the public square or else.

We are not interested about Saami Qaybsi or any shares in this corrupt entity. We want out . It is our final decision.

Illyria   
1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

These are mostly HJ people who are bushing Reer Awdal from the airwaves. We don't have border with them, we are different culture than them, heck, we don't even speak the same language with these vulgars, yet they are in our case.

I have no doubt that the Habro regime will leave Awdal, but I am afraid that they might not be even able to survive in these region if they don't change their character. They are hiring every Omar Geelle sub clan vagabond in Hargeisa and beyond and they tell them to go to  the airwaves and insult to create animosity between us.

Since when this disoriented and hungry Habro became the colonial powers that decide who should manage their affairs?

Che, the good prof. Samatar is riding a dead horse. He was dispatched by Biixi for the second time but it will not work. He is being used  to confront the GX who were promised the throne and Biixi will do whatever it takes to deny the bald man called Cirro. If Samatar will either have his party running for the president or the corrupt Kulmiye itself will give him the Kulmiye leadership with Mohamed Hashi as his deputy to run against Waddani. 

Regardless, at this moment , for us both Kulmiye, Hillaac and Waddani are the same dead horse being revived by the Habro. Soon we will warn prof. to get out of the public square or else.

We are not interested about Saami Qaybsi or any shares in this corrupt entity. We want out . It is our final decision.

Mate, what happened  to you? You sound as bad, if not worse than the average hard-core secessionist, more like XX, if worse than Oodweyne still waving the beloved Republic's flag on Mars.

Habro have come down to planet earth, and are more than willing to sit down, listen, negotiate, and compromise than ever before. So, calm heads, and patience wins the moment. Unless of course, this is a case of reer Galbeed "gadooday" once in a life time with no one able to calm them down till the house is being burnt to the ground?

Or is this a case of "Xantii reer Galabeedka ee hadday ku lagdaan kaama kacaan". Surely, Habro are down in a way they have not been in 30+ years. You do not keep kicking a man, when he is down. Instead, extend an arm, left them up, be magnanimous, and take the moral high ground.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   
18 hours ago, Illyria said:

Habro have come down to planet earth, and are more than willing to sit down, listen, negotiate, and compromise than ever before

Saaxiib, as a former SSDF , I know you have a soft heart for the Habro. You don't want them to rule your cousins in SSC, but you want to keep these project going at the expenses of Reer Awdal. Isn't 32 years long enough to measure the viability of this project? Are we demanding special privilege or forcing anyone? No. We just want to be neighbors with the Habro and manage our affairs'. Is that too much to ask?

Garoowe was a small village less than a fifth of Borama 1988, today it has grown. I also know that many of you thing Awdal as a small region, but our farms are north of Gabiley to Wajaale. Do you think the people who flooded Mogadishu before or after are all HAG? hell no. Within few years we could have a port full of people in the coast, a regional capital in Fardaha or Baki and Borama as the commercial, transport and educational capital. Why are you denying for our people to have a voice in the Somali jungle? 

18 hours ago, Illyria said:

You do not keep kicking a man, when he is down. Instead, extend an arm, left them up, be magnanimous, and take the moral high ground.

We already took the moral ground and saved these savages from murdering each other before many times. Those in South Mudug had murdered your people in Gaalkacayo in the early nineties and you fought them battles, then Aideed and C/laahi made a truce. Yet , when you established Puntland you decided not to add the HAG neighbors due to that history or other reasons. You wouldn't even add South Gaalkacayo to Puntland. 

Here is what we did in 1991. They entered Borama and Dila and killed over 800 people in 48 hours including the mayor and his nine member family. YEt, when the rebels kept murdering each other in Hargeisa , Burco and Bebera, we sent emergency elders to reconcile. Ma maqashay " Gurmad nabadeed". We forgave the atrocities and considered them as the result of " Soomaalidii waalatay iyo dagaal Sokeeye". Then in 1993 single handedly established Somaliland maamul inta Soomaalida waalatay ka soo raynayso.

The little institutions you see today in Somaliland were built by us including fair elections. Despite all that they recycled their unrepentant warlords and elected him president with devastating results.

Liliya, how long you want us to ride this horse. The sane voice of the Habro C/qadir Jirde has even called a long war, so does Faysal Waraabe, Edna and every politician. We lost hundreds in Goojacade with 120 prisoners of war that we are begging SSC and the great Garaad to release to us. You know have no beef with the people of SSC and we don't want to be part of a clan revenge war. Biixi and company are maneuvering day and night how to deny the GX the power by moving the goal posts either through fake parties, through prof. Samater or Omar Geelle. 

Do you think the hungry GX will fare better? No. They might loot us much as the rest and then ride the wounded horse to Mpogadishu. Biixi is negotiating also under the table. We can't watch this as it happened in 1991, we must have a contingency plan

Furthermore, we are different outlook than them. Faysal Waraabe said we need a unity government like Netanyahu, and Sacad Shire, the finance minister said what happened in Goojacade was similar to October 7 in in Israel. We have been a member of a hate cult for too long, and their aspirations are deferment than ours. 

Waxaan rabnaa nabad in aan nabad kula noolaano Habraha iyo Soomaalidaba.

By the way, we didn't start this Awdal Maammul thing today. We have been rumbling for years. Our silent revolution has bloomed enough to burst and no one can stop an idea whose time came. 

So, don't sound like those who say: how dare these guys are asking out. THeir contempt for us is universal. Even the little mayor of Hargeisa said, " Kuwa aan inagu dhici jirin ayaa xataa microphone inoo soo qaatay", means how dare these unwashed Awdalites are asking to be out. I repeat, we have nothing in common to HJ and their vulgar nature. Reer Zatyac iyo Bariga Burco maxaa isku keenay.

I also thought you had enough experience with fake olive branches from Somali clans and their bad  intension's. We don't need ministers, or fake generals. We need to build our ports, roads and airports. We need to open Lawyacado with no head taxes. 

We just want to manage our affaires and we are not requesting this. We are taking it.

Saaxiib codsi arintu mahan. We will take Awdal and nothing will be the same.I have no doubt we will surpass both the 32 years old project and the 25 years old project in Puntland which are debating how to conduct elections after a generation. I might add that  90% of Puntlanders and 100% of SSC support our efforts.

Enough , waxoogaa bal heestan ku raaxayso. As our old sage Che said this isn't about our village is better than yours.

• Thanks 1

As long as Sland's leadership is not telling the general public the truth or continues painting an alternative reality that is not based on facts, the people of Awdal will be forced to choose direct confrontation over peaceful settlement.

It would have been ideal for the secessionists to learn something, really anything from Goojacadde. It looks like they haven't. Only a few seemed to have accepted the reality on the ground. Others are continuing with the same bravado and insults toward reer Awdal. 

galbeedi   

That is exactly the clip I was looking.

Dad aan inagu soo dhiiran jirin ayaa inagu soo dhiiraday.

Inagu means the Habro. Sometimes they are Somaliland others they are Beesha.

By the way the little mayor is getting heavy and fat due to overeating.

Illyria   
3 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Saaxiib, as a former SSDF , I know you have a soft heart for the Habro. You don't want them to rule your cousins in SSC, but you want to keep these project going at the expenses of Reer Awdal. Isn't 32 years long enough to measure the viability of this project? Are we demanding special privilege or forcing anyone? No. We just want to be neighbors with the Habro and manage our affairs'. Is that too much to ask?

Maya walaal, I want us all to live in harmony, with no group dominating the other, after all, in our essence deep at heart as nomads, we are libertarian, egalitarian creatures.

Garoowe was a small village less than a fifth of Borama 1988, today it has grown. I also know that many of you thing Awdal as a small region, but our farms are north of Gabiley to Wajaale.

I want nothing less than your taking your rightful place amongst your equals in good old Somalia with the least possible cost or injury to you, or others.

We already took the moral ground and saved these savages from murdering each other before many times. Those in South Mudug had murdered your people in Gaalkacayo in the early nineties and you fought them battles, then Aideed and C/laahi made a truce. Yet , when you established Puntland you decided not to add the HAG neighbors due to that history or other reasons. You wouldn't even add South Gaalkacayo to Puntland.

You left out an important piece: when USC militias were defeated, and rooted out of Galkacyo, their vulnerable incl. injured, women and children had been brought back to Galkacyo by the same young men, whose fathers they had murdered; do you know why?

In 1998, people of S Mudug incl. Galgaduud, had been invited to join when PL was being formed, or at anytime in the future, but they chose an alternative route, which must be honoured. Now, Saaxo and Tawfiiq are both part of PL, and if any other district, or community wishes to join, they may do so at own free will. Reer Dhuusamareeb, Cabudwaaq, Balanbale and farther afield wanted to join, and still do, when the time is right. And so must apply to any other community anywhere in Somalia. That is my principle. Gone are the days of one community wanting to feed its fat bellies, and fill its deep pockets at the expense of others.

Liliya, how long you want us to ride this horse. The sane voice of the Habro C/qadir Jirde has even called a long war, so does Faysal Waraabe, Edna and every politician. We lost hundreds in Goojacade with 120 prisoners of war that we are begging SSC and the great Garaad to release to us. You know have no beef with the people of SSC and we don't want to be part of a clan revenge war. Biixi and company are maneuvering day and night how to deny the GX the power by moving the goal posts either through fake parties, through prof. Samater or Omar Geelle.

Walaal, I am not suggesting reer Awdal to be beholden to the Habro, or remain in a marriage of inconvenience for the sake of it, but to heed the common good, and the public interest above all else, where possible. I must admit I was taken aback by A Jirde's cognitive dissonance where in one sentence he was lambasting M Bixi for waging an unjust, unwinnable war in Sool whilst  in another he was advocating for a lengthy war. Disappointed to say the least, for I had greater expectations from him. I do not care much for Mr Uffo stooge, aka the hyena of Dubmuluq.

So, don't sound like those who say: how dare these guys are asking out. THeir contempt for us is universal. Even the little mayor of Hargeisa said, " Kuwa aan inagu dhici jirin ayaa xataa microphone inoo soo qaatay", means how dare these unwashed Awdalites are asking to be out. I repeat, we have nothing in common to HJ and their vulgar nature. Reer Zatyac iyo Bariga Burco maxaa isku keenay.

I am fully acquainted with the Habro's Qaat-induced rhetoric, which irks even the most reserved, yet have learnt over the years to siphon the whey from the curd in order to obtain the good residue, yet I know it is hard to drown the noise of the loony lot.

I also thought you had enough experience with fake olive branches from Somali clans and their bad  intension's. We don't need ministers, or fake generals. We need to build our ports, roads and airports. We need to open Lawyacado with no head taxes. 

We just want to manage our affaires and we are not requesting this. We are taking it.

Saaxiib codsi arintu mahan. We will take Awdal and nothing will be the same.I have no doubt we will surpass both the 32 years old project and the 25 years old project in Puntland which are debating how to conduct elections after a generation. I might add that  90% of Puntlanders and 100% of SSC support our efforts.

I would not insult your intelligence in floating this was about ministerial posts, but I am after a meaningful solution out of the quagmire without any more sons and daughters of Somalia being slaughtered.

Now, in all seriousness, tell me, has a thorough plan been devised in reer Awdal managing their affairs? And if so, what is it? I have not seen its being clearly articualted by clear heads, and sharp minds. I do not mean politicians pontificating, but serious minds seeing past the moment whislt visualising 100 years from now.

Enough , waxoogaa bal heestan ku raaxayso. As our old sage Che said this isn't about our village is better than yours.

I shall at time permits. By the way, one of my favourate abwaan is Xasan Sh Muumin of Awdal, whose work I enjoy. Not many a novice in literary works afford him due credit.

Illyria   

@galbeedi
What do you make of the good professor questioning the whole Awdal project, and going after the Ugaas?

A CONDESCENDING AND ALL KNOWING AHMED ISMAIL BLAMES HIS SHORTCOMINGS ON HIS UGAAS

In a question and answer public forum session with the people of Awdal, Professor Ahmed Ismail Samatar of Hillaac political party finally showed his true colors.

Speaking a mix of Somali and English and coming across as a tenured professor lecturing his students, he told the audience that if they want to change their situation they must acquire "power, power, the power to make changes," and in summary that power is to vote and for me and for Hillaac Party, so said the professor.

Continuing with his lecture on how to acquire power, the professor sternly speaking to the gathered crowd as his students told them, "Listen to me, people of Awdal, listen to me my clansmen, you have to learn how to acquire power. You know nothing about how to get to power. That book is still beyond your grasp."

The Professor turned politician wasn't yet done with his lecture. Pompously claiming himself and his Hillaac Party as their only arbiter to power, Ahmed Ismail condescendingly tells his audience that "the only reason you are still in dungeons and in dark holes and blind to all and ways of power is because you are ignorant of the ways to get to power."

And he wasn't done yet with the insults and his pomposity. Blaming his failures on his Ugaas, Ugaas Abdirashid Ugaas Rooble, and not capable of properly addressing the Ugaas with the esteemed title of Ugaas, but rather calling the Ugaas by his first name only, Ahmed Ismail told the audience, "I got to know Abdirashid. I talk to him often. Abdirashid, the Ugaas, has a right to free speech, and we should all defend his rights. However, he has to think of the consequences of his speech. I believe our Ugaas doesn't have capable people around him who give him advice. I know it. There are none. He is alone. Yes, there are folks running around him, but they are people with no understanding and have no slight idea of what is going on around them."

Getting restless and more sure of himself and his party, Prof. Ahmed Ismail went on to reject Ugaas Abdirashid Ugaas Rooble's declaration that "Somaliland leave our land," but instead told the people what the Ugaas should have said that day.

"The Ugaas should have said, 'we support Hillaac Party, and the party represents the people of Awdal; hence, if our party isn't treated fairly by Somaliland, my people will find a new direction.' That is what he should have said," so selfishly was the crowd told by the Professor they had so much hope to lead them to the promised land. Instead, disappointment settled in, and the crowds slowly exited the venue.

https://twitter.com/radiodaljir/status/1720883047505993828?s=20