Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Cayn: I am ashamed of the Puntland admin.

Hales   

Sacad

Since when did you give a Sh*t about the people in the scc, you only want to get those colonial borders completed.

Edit:

The situation in Somalia is all wrong, Ethiopian troops, id rather have Alshabaab take over Puntland then for us to succumb so low. They would take over Somaliland, no doubt

Cowke   

Duke is your wife from that somaliland? why are you always so soft on them? Sxb its ppl like you who bend over backwards to please those cuqdad filled losers.

Buhoodle has been invaded, they didnt call these invaders to come like the las anod issue this was clear breach done by the seccessionists.

I cant stand people like you always soft on the seccessionists, go and join the farole and his wife club PUNTLAND DOESNT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THOSE LOSERS IN HARGEISA. Why are we being forced? We should give them karbash like aideed was done in galkayo.

Seccessionist and usc are no different get it thru your head sxb

Originally posted by Cowke:

Duke is your wife from that somaliland? why are you always so soft on them? Sxb its ppl like you who bend over backwards to please those cuqdad filled losers.

Buhoodle has been invaded, they didnt call these invaders to come like the las anod issue this was clear breach done by the seccessionists.

I cant stand people like you always soft on the seccessionists, go and join the farole and his wife club PUNTLAND DOESNT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THOSE LOSERS IN HARGEISA. Why are we being forced? We should give them karbash like aideed was done in galkayo.

Seccessionist and usc are no different get it thru your head sxb

I smell frustration from the pirate state if your leader is Incompetent , then thats your problem :D

its too bad you didnt feel the same when ethopian tanks and fighter jets were flatenning the capital of somalia nopt too long ago

You don't see the irony of your statement. Today your secessionst govt called Ethiopia soldiers to flaten Buhoodle, the capital of Cayn.

Qudhac   

^^^^

when did ethopia ever needed permision from anyone to come to buhoodle as its on the border they used to come there several times a year for decades.

what the fighting about today is anyone guess.

to to get those who where so happy to see mugdisho destroyed by tigre lot and are shedding tears is quite amusing.

qudhac, i thought as much initially but reading Sacad Ducaale's comment on the other post, it appears the snm folks are quite jubilant on what transpired in Buuhoodle today.

What the hell is going on ?

I've read multiple articles on this and some are implying that somaliland and Ethiopia jointly attached buuhoodle and some are saying only Ethiopians ?

can anyone verify what is going on ?

Saalax   

xiinfaniin, if you don't stop your calaacal rants soon dhahar will be invaded in the same fate. :rolleyes:

:D:D:D @ Sacad D,

brother whether las qoray gets invaded or not, xiin will continue to voice his opinions, and you know it :D

your excitement, ya sacad, is typical of crazy secessionist exuberances that we’ve become accustomed to

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

What the hell is going on ?

I've read multiple articles on this and some are implying that somaliland and Ethiopia jointly attached buuhoodle and some are saying only Ethiopians ?

can anyone verify what is going on ?

Dabadh!li!f and their masters massacred 13 innocent Somalis.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

^^^^

when did ethopia ever needed permision from anyone to come to buhoodle as its on the border they used to come there several times a year for decades.

what the fighting about today is anyone guess.

to to get those who where so happy to see mugdisho destroyed by tigre lot and are shedding tears is quite amusing.

You can run but you can not hide, your maleeshiyo (cousins and uncles) were with them. That itself speaks in volumes. The war will go on buddy until it drenches your maxaysato.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Spare your crocodile tears Duke.

Your nominal support has always been appreciated.