baala xoofto

Somaliland: Operation Clean up Laascaanood (Loading...)

17 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Che ur clan have been decimated it’s time for them to give up  the karbaash will continue. If they don’t raise the white flag

I don't think you no longer know the meaning the word karbaash.

My "clan"  are not ones sending kids to the front

Somalia needs an outside invasion since the people inside it are engaged in total bullshit. Only total humiliation from a foreign power will humble the Somali people into unity. 

On 6/25/2023 at 4:48 AM, Che -Guevara said:

I don't think you no longer know the meaning the word karbaash.

My "clan"  are not ones sending kids to the front

Ur clan are losing their minds as they are demonstrating in kenya and western capital that they are being genoicised by the Somaliland army . So how is ur clan winning this

14 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Ur clan are losing their minds as they are demonstrating in kenya and western capital that they are being genoicised by the Somaliland army . So how is ur clan winning this

Good to see you are taking a credit fo a genocide.

not at all  they the so called nabadiids are claiming to be genocided , Somaliland never claimed this. but they cant claim genocide at the same time claiming to have defeated the Somaliland army it doesnt make sense

Notice how these dogs are claiming  genocide before we even touch them.  It seems like This whole thing is organized to erase their ugly past history and the atrocities they committed in 1988.     We have no culture of killing civilians.   But I guarantee you none of the armed militias Will walk away unharmed in the battlefield.  

When I left Somaliland in 2023 to return back to the U.K I did not think this conflict with Lasanod would still be going on. I thought the president was negotiating with the rebels? We are coming up to month 9 of this conflict with no peace in sight? Yaab!

Hortay waxa sual ah Somaliland ciidankeedu ma joogaan magalooyinka Las Qoray, Badhan, Dhahar, Boocame, Taleex, Xudur, Buuhoodle?

Mise Las anod kaliya ayee ka joogaan banaankeeda meesha Goojacade? Wa sual muhiim ah. 

47 minutes ago, jamacabdi265 said:

Hortay waxa sual ah Somaliland ciidankeedu ma joogaan magalooyinka Las Qoray, Badhan, Dhahar, Boocame, Taleex, Xudur, Buuhoodle?

Mise Las anod kaliya ayee ka joogaan banaankeeda meesha Goojacade? Wa sual muhiim ah. 

The last Sland troops in Sanaaag apart from Isak inhibited areas were in Yubbe. Those troops were relocated once the war started. The majority of Sland troops in Sool are holed up in Goojacade, nothing in Taleex, Xudun, Boocame and forget about Buhoodle. Kalshaale taught Sland not to bother reer Buhoodle.

Hadey saas tahay marka sheekadan xuduud ayaa difaciina, Garaad ayaa dhib wada, iyo wa na lagu so duulay. waa waxba kama jiraan oo sheeko maweelin ah. Mar hadii 23 degmooyin  ee Somaliland sheeganiso, 8 degmo ee jooginba  ciidankeedu. 

Nabadu iyo isfahamku wexe ka biloobmataa runta iyo xaqiiqda ina la isku sheego. Qof been cad ka sheegiya marna kalsooni kuma wada dhaqmi kartiin wada hadalba iska daa. 

• Like 1

thats not true the Somaliland army is very much much of eastern sanaag in places in dhahar  but only badhan is no mans land

in sool the Somaliland army controls  all of sool and surroundings up untill the outskirts of la

except taleex is out of reach , but that will come back  we put all our efforts and resources on laascanood and left tukaraq but any minute we can go back there there is still a large division in yagoori and in gambadhe but the SL army put all the efforts in and around laascanood and goojecadde

xudun is a shared districts where duriyad are well represented in that districts

buhoodle district with the exception of the buhoodle town , the rest belongs to habar love so they dont own that district at all

Geela reer hebel ba meeshaas  daaqa, iyo reer Hebel ayaa tuulo ka dega oo hubeysan ama ciidan hubeysan la joogaan kuma weydiin. 

Suasha; Ciidanka Somaliland ma joogaan magalooyinka deegana officialka ah ee loo yaqaan degmo doorasho ma joogaan. Sida magalada Las Qoray, Badhan, Dhahar, Xudun, Boocame, Taleex, Buhoodle iyo Las Anod. 

Sabab tuna waxa weeye hadii ee joogin magalooyinka kale, Maxaa las anod kaliya ugu adkeysanisaa, oo arintu iyo xaqiiqdu wee ka weyn tahay ciidan ba so galay las anod. Hadii ciidanku joogin magalayooyinka kale ee Sool sida Taleex, Xurun iyo Boocame. Iyo kuwa kale ee reer SSC degan, Buhoodle, Las Qoray, Badhan iyo Dhahar. 

Marka jawaabtadu waxa weeyaan 8 magaalo ee degmo doorashada ah, Badhan kaliya ayee ciidanku SL dhex joogaan, todobada kale magaalada ma dhex joogaan. Saas ayaa xaqiijisay samwaha?