Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Caano iyo Malab Day.

Gabbal   

My dear friend Oodweyn it is the end of November, and if I remember clearly it was supposed to be independence month. redface.gif Walaalayaal for my dear "Lander" family your patriotism is not a waste, but it becomes one when wasted on a forced dream. I guarantee you with everything I have and myself that the leaders of "Somaliland" save for an individual or two are all for Somali unity. The see "Somaliland" and it's seat as a stepping stone to their higher and more ambitious goal: the seat in Muqdisho. There is no independence coming and certainly no recognition, you mark my words dear "Landers".

Dear Mr Bari-Nomad,

you are more than welcome to hold me to that statement by the middle of november, and the reason that I am sure of myself, is that
I happen to be a "Member" of the delegated group who were in constant negotiations with various nations around the world, where discussion of the "Bilateral" recognition had been going on earnestly for the last several months in a serious and methodical manner; suffice to say we have concluded the agreements with several nations around the world, and the first one will be anouncing the recognition of somaliland state by his country in a "Exact" given date, and I happen to know what that date is, for I had took part in the deliverence of the "Two-Way" agreements between Somaliland on one hand and the concern countries on the other hand
, for the legal recognition of Somaliland Statehood!!,...rest assure of that fact Dear Bari-nomad,...Keep the days and the weeks counting from your end,...the D-day is in november of this year,...

Regards,

Mr Oodweyne.

Is this guy a joke? :confused:

Secondly, I have said it before, and I'll say it again, count the days and the weeks, Bari-nomad, and remember in the month of "November" of this year, at that precise moment, your self-evident attempt of fishing for a pointless argument such this one that is asking us somalianders to justify our case, will be even more butt-clenching and embarrassingly "Futile" on your account; for that day is the "D-Day" of Somaliand legal Statehood recognition,....

Thirdly, It would be more than a fitting for me to put you out of your "Deep Misery", and tell you the exact day, and which country that will be the first one to announce the "Statehood Recognition" of Somaliland, but if I were to do that, where is fun in that, in which I shall have at your expense, it's as you know, exceptionally amusing to see the defeated ideologues of somali-weyn's "Followers" to try to figure out helplessly which country will be the first one to recognised that young but promisingly bright nation of ours that is known as a Somaliland State in this coming month of November!! --I repeat in November this year!!--.

For it's wholly a pretty sight to watch in my view, when one see his eternal protagonist coming to terms with that sobering fact, which is the dawning of Somaliland legal statehood recognition and endorsement, and all of their scheme and senseless intrigue, as well as long cherished hopes of sabotaging Somaliland quick steps to nation-statehood, are finally coming to the sad end and to no tangible avail on their account,....

How, one always wondered in suspense, rose-smellingly Sweet, a decisive "Victory" is,...we shall found out for oursake in November,...be rest assure of that fact, dear Bari-nomad,...

Finally, by-the-by, remember this folks, and that is a good and firm gentlemanly handshake and throat-clearing shout of "Honours due chaps" is what we shall expected of from your somali-weyn camp toward us somalilanders chaps, as the sobering remark to indicate our monumental victory, and sadly also as token indication of your acceptance of the defeat of your greater somalia state ideology in the battlefield of destiny that had been raging in the last past 13 years of our time.

But do not fear, for we shall invite you to our biggest and mother of all celebratory bash, in the honour of our achievement at the end of November of this year,....and please remember this --for the sake of that night--we shan't entertained long silences nor decently shall expect a sad and languid faces from you on that occasion most assuredly,....

In other words, stiff upper lips shall be the gentlemanly manner, in which you swallow your visceral defeat,... for it just so happens that you would have expected nothing less of a conduct from us, if the balance of fate had been in your favour and the other way round!!,...

I'll hold you to that gentlemanly promise of holding your collective heads up, as you stare the recess shallow of that soul-destroying defeat that you've suffered in our hand in the eye unwaveringly,...

Let us all hope, that when the appointed hour strikes for Somaliland recognition, and we proceed collectively to bury the idea of "Somali-Weyn State Ideology And It's Institutional Aspirations" to the shallow graveyard of history, we shall say aloud to ourselves: That nothing of her past endeavour of constant turmoil, failed promises and the social heartache in our somali-inhabited region in the horn of africa, shall remotely be equal to the "Serenely Peaceful" manner in which we collectively consign her to the "Oblivion Annals Of Somali History",...

for that is where "She" --The Concept Of Somali-Weyn Statehood-- as a "Failed Ideology" deservedly belongs to,....

"In, conclusion, dear hornAfrique, rest assure, that somaliland will be receiving it's bilateral legal recognition on the Autumn of this year from several countries, at precisely in November of this year, I even know the name of the first country, the exact date in that month of november that this will be announce, at even the name of the minister of that country that will announce the recognition of his country towards Somaliland Republic, I even know at which city he will be in when that said minister announce that crucial information (it will be in Hargeisa!!) as well as how many nation in total that will be recognising the somaliland statehood all in all within this "Autumn" of this year."

Buu baah.Bood bood.Buu quuq.Baa caac. indeed!

Gediid   

Where do I get the feeling that this was a setup.Oh well, me and my conspiracy theories.Where's Oodweyn nowadays mise he's served his purpose and has now been terminated by none other than its smart creator

* ;);) maybe someone from the Somaliweyn camp*.....who ever that is :(:(;)

Originally posted by Gediid:

My conspiracy theories. He's served his purpose and has now been terminated by none other than its smart creator

;);)
maybe someone from the Somaliweyn camp*.....who ever that is
:(:(;)

Maybe he is now retired into becoming his old miz-unique ;)

Liqaye   

Awww c'mon brother gediid it might all be a conspiracy but all i know is that we were going back and forth over the issue for a hell load of time, and after a 15 looong topics this guy is not anywhere to be seen, maybe hornafriq is gloating, but oodweyne prefers to pluck facts out of thin air.

Now scince he said he will be gone till november, gone till november, well it is november and all we have is an uncouth foreign minister putting her foot ever ;) deeper into her mouth, and no RECOGNITION.

It might happen but people should not cry freedom yet.

India   

Hey Horn,

How about you tell us about your so called "peace conference" you used to champion so loudly??

If my mind serves correctly these were the highlights recently:

MURDER(S)

AIDS

UNPRECEDNTED FIGHTS/FALL OUTS BETWEEN ATTENDEES

EVICTION FROM HOTELS FOR NON PAYMENTS

and you have the time to worry about Somaliland's affairs????

WHY????? :confused:

Gabbal   

Sister Angel-Dust I skipped over your part in Oodweyn's predictions didn't I. Silly of me icon_razz.gif

Brother Oodweyne,

Can I dare add am in your little secret! as in I know of these countries you speak of

Why do you think I gleam with pride and joy--it is becuase I know what many may not know YET

Peace, Love and Somaliland

Angel.

Angel Dust's part

code:

Maybe he is now retired into becoming his old miz-unique

Just what I was thinking Libaax :D:D:D

Dhimbil   

Where's Oodweyn nowadays mise he's served his purpose and has now been terminated by none other than its smart creator

* maybe someone from the Somaliweyn camp*.....who ever that is

^^I think you right dawg, who you think did it? ;) I like conspiracy.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Maybe he is now retired into becoming his old miz-unique
;)

You kidding me? :confused: She got me on this, i would have never known. Very shocking!

there we go again another recognition dream! plz someone wake-up the bro, hes really having a nitmare now!! :eek: read my lips! it aint gonna happen. i know the country u talking about! and its south africa! as long as Sir Nelson is alive, it aint gonna happen period!!

Gediid   

^^^^^^Mr know it all :D .....Taas aad sheektey anigana macal ogeyn mise waa cid kale...

Horn sual saaxiib:

From time to time we have seen people in here make predictions and false promises and very few have become true.If my mind serves me right you and others are part of that wishful group (I personally dont have the time to dig up old posts as you have done)but I guarantee you that you have made bold promises that I have yet to see materilize.Now if however the aim of reposting this was start off the winter hostilities in SOL now that Ramadhan is all behind us or if dulaacda sheekadan tahay in aad xagxagsho Angel kula dhacdid si sheeko uga bilaabado meeshaa then I think you can definately come up with better ideas.

Horaa nin gabyaa ah u yidhi

"Hadaad foox doon tahay dukaan furaan maad weydeene maxaa ku dhigey faras magalaha fiidhka laga hoydey"

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

I have been staying away from the politics forum due to my realisation thats its just like an endless roundabout, round and round we go. But this thread takes the p*ss!!!!!!!!

Ok here is my point, like or loath it, its how i see it!

No recognition for Somaliland

No peace in Somalia

14th Annual peace conference collapsing

No recognised/respected leaders

Warlords are land-grabbing

Americans are keeping a watchfull eye on us

Aids gripping the country

Demonstrations about gaad prices

Somaliland kicking out its own ppl(ie southerners)

The list is endless, and we are here boasting about non-recognition and having time to dig up old posts, if my memory serves me right, when i was a regular politics debater my questions on re-uniting were never answered,just brushed over,,,,,,,,,,we can go on all our lives debating issues which are irrelevant at the moment when more important issues are cropping up all the time,,,,,,,,,ppl who have the time to go thru old posts must be very passionate about the subject, or just wishing to prove a minor point to enhance their self esteem as it may have become weak due to their own falsifications being realised,,,,,,

I can go back to old topics, stay awake all night and dig out some dirt that will stick on a few ppl here,,,,,but i aint that shallow,,,,,

Rokko   

Northerner, it was oodweyne who said something will happen on November bro. Horn just brought that up na'mean.

I agree there are many issues gripping our land, but don't forget we having fun with these little debates na'mean. All those issues would make us depressed without some fun na'mean ;) .

No stress at the end of the day na'mean.

One luv.