Sign in to follow this  
milk

Dr Calikhaliif Galeyr thank god he is not my drocter

milk   

http://www.hiiraan.com/2004/july/galeyr.htm

people like this men are the people that are destorying somalia woow this men left from the united states just to mass up the peac talk's in kenya but to weak to do so he goes around talking to the somalia people and telling them lie's big fat once and it really sad just because he is not going to became the so called president he was ex vi president and he could not do that so to bad some one needs to tell the docter to go back to the united states because he is not doing somalia any good.

Rahima   

Quiet laughable indeed. :D

This coming from a person who actually believes that Somalia’s leadership saviour is none other than the A-grade warlord himself CY.

Even if we were to delve into any possible mistakes made by Mr. Galeyr, he would still be angelic in every sense of the word as when compared to CY.

So please brother, at least in future try to be somewhat diplomatic ;) when heralding such views.

sahal   

I don't understand why the Somalis always turn the subject to their desire, Milk wrote this:

people like this men are the people that are destorying somalia woow this men left from the united states just to mass up the peac talk's in kenya but to weak to do so he goes around talking to the somalia people and telling them lie's big fat once and it really sad just because he is not going to became the so called president he was ex vi president and he could not do that so to bad some one needs to tell the docter to go back to the united states because he is not doing somalia any good.

so, if you agree with him/her say agree with you if you don't, say i don't why comparing to other warlords?

What about if i compare with A/qasim or Qanyare or Dahir riyale am i right or wrong of course i'm wrong, we have to focus on this guy; does he desrve to be president/prime minster enz.

I would say BIG NO why, because he is one of most corrupt somali officials that history tells us. when he was Industry Minister he acted as owner of all Somali industries, for example the cigarette factory production he named all somali cigarettes after his family:

we had four cigareette brands.

GALLAYR. UBAX , SHABEEL and WAABERI

GALLAYR was his grandfater :D as you can read his family name, some of his relatives also told me that UBAX was his wife :rolleyes: , SHABEEL was his one of his in-laws, WAABERI also was one of his close family (i forgot ..), this is very simple when you compare what he did to THE MAREEREY SUGAR FACTORY. ask the people from Jilib area.

in addition, look what he did when he was nominated as Prime minster in ARTA government he took all the aid money and escaped to the USA.

Because he is against Abdulahi Yusuf would not washed his sins and corruptions and make him gentleman, he is well known corrupt man so, if someone hate Abdulahi yusuf, this doesn't mean that every AY opposer is a noble man.

the things are different ........

Judge the man as he is not because he opposes your rival.

^^^^ thaanx brah that was very informative indeed!

Hadaba sheeko yar oo kusaabsan POLITICIANS aan idiin sheego: Nin siyaasi/politician ah baa jiray, marka wiilkiisa ayaa nafta u keenay(school ma aado, wax naftiisa uma taro iyo maalintii oo dhan'na wuu hurdaa). Marka maalin maalmaha ka mid ah baa odaygii ku fakiray in uu wiilkiisa imtixaan mariyo, marka wuxuu xafiiskiisa dhigay(kitaab QURAAN ah,dhalo QAMRI ah,bastoolo, iyo shan KUN oo doolar "cash")marka odaygii baa wuxuu yiri haduu wiilkeeyga KITAABka qaato wuxuu noqonayaa WADAAD, haduu dhaloda qaato wuxuu noqonayaa ALKULIISTE/ALCOHOLIC,haduu qaato bastoolada wuxuu noqonaayaa SHUFTO/GANGSTER, haduu qaato cashka wuxuu noqonaayaa BUSINESS MAN.markaas ayuu intuu wiilkiisa xafiiska ugu yeeray ayuu meel UGU DHUUNTAY, "wiilkii baa xafiiska soo galay, dhaladii qamrada kuu koob ku shubtay, bastoodadii buu surwaalka ka taagtay, lacagtii buu jeebka gishtay, kitaabkana gacanta buu ku qaatay" Odaygii aabahiis ahaa ooo qaylinaayo farxad daradeed baa meel ka soo baxay alla wiilkeeygu waa SIYAASI alla wiilkeeygu waa POLITICIAN...kix kix kix

Marka sheekadaan waxaa iigu wacnaa in aan sheego, in aad wada ogaataan in ay raagaano dhan "dameer iyo labadiisa dhagood" wada yihiin..Nin Nin dhaama uusan ku jirin dhamaantood...

Soomali waxay horey u tiri "kaligaa waalo waa wareer laakiin halagu la waasho waa waajib" Marka taas bay ku wada tashadeen..

ps:waraysiga ina khalif galeyr waxaan ka dhadhansaday in uu yahay in HUNGURI DOON AH

asxantu

king_450   

Well it is for fact this man is being hated left to right. But those of you who are accusing him of stealing funds that belongs to the "somali" people,there is only one avenue.First you have to tell us how much money did he stole?,how did you know about it?, who told you so? , if you can answer one of these questions,then we will take him to court and see what he has to say about it. But my friends if you're doing this just to insult a decent person without a proof , then you are the right forum, go ahead spread lies, or tell us a simple fact.

Sophist   

Where does it end?

Tribalism of all things is what makes some of us cry with wolves; if that is the case, then why would one wonder by this repugnantly repulsive insults made by the above gents. Look at these chaps, what ill had the good professor (Dr meaning he has earned a PhD from a respected American University decades ago; perhaps before you were born) had done to deserve this? I tell what grave injury he had caused. He apposed the status quo in Puntland.

“Abdulahi Yusuf is the president of Puntland not the Grand Garad or Master of ***** people†This is what Ali Khalif had said. Since the whole conference is based in clan system what makes a head of regional government the traditional leader of a clan? A legitimate question one might say.

What it comes down to is this: Milk is closer to C/lahi Yusuf than he is to Dr Galeydh.

Sahal, my fellow, Galleyr is a name of his. There nothing wrong if he was honoured and was let to name a brand of cigarettes after his surname? Waaberi is not a name that is used in either Sool, Sanaag or Ceyn. Even if he did that proves nothing.

Whether he stole money or not? That my fellow as a lawyer is an allegation and that is all what it is. When he was appointed as Professor of international Politics at UM, Dr Samatar complained against him (under the tutelage of A/Qaasim Salat Hassan) and accused him of having a bad name. This was indeed cleared after the rector of the University had done a thorough research and concluded that there is a campaign to smear the good name of Professor Galleyr.

Anyhow, even if he had stolen money (which is needs to be proven) so what? Why point a finger at him? All the pathologically power hungry in Kenya not only stole but had been responsible of deaths of hundreds of innocent Somalis. Why not speak against them?

I would rather have a corrupt politican than one that is a murderer and crooked.

Baashi   

Milk,

Sxb, don't you bet on any politician in Somali politics for they are sun flowers (gabal daye)...they don't have political platforms that one can examine and lend their support to. Dr. Galeyr, soft-spoken and the snake in the grass, is a shrewd politician whose political ambitions knows no bound.

What happened is that these two diametrically opposed characters were forced to share 27 seats. That's the hand that they were dealt in the poker game that's been played in Nairobi. They are fighting tooth and nail to make sure these seats are taken by their supporters so they can count on their votes in the presedential run up.

Go ahead and express your views but make sure that you don't put your eggs in their pokets for you will be dissappointed.

For all the players in this poker game inna Yusuf Yey is the least politician of all. Too much arrogance and unfounded pride blinded him. He had expelled and made sure that all able and educated Puntlanders polticians lose so that he will be in a solid position to have a shot for the leadership.

Now in Nairobi chickens come home to roost. Instead of taking his seat in miis rag leeyahay he has to accept a knockout boxing match with a line of strong, educated, with sack of money Puntlanders. It is more like a Russian roulette...too late. What you raecting to (with bit of emotinal tantrum) is this finalist knockout boxing match.

Awoowe indhaha ka daawo and cheer as loud as you can for whoever wins :D or I'm runnig for the same position (in SOL) and I will really appreciate for your advocacy in the internet ;) .

I don't like the title of this thread.

Originally posted by Waryaa Dude:

Galayr is more corrupt than Mobutu!!!

Pretty powerful indictment, I have to admit.

Galeydh is not one of the like-minded murderers hell-bent on shredding the already tattered peace in our country.

Samafal   

This whole saga brings me to think that who is better for our country to lead, a man who has been alleged money laundering and theft from national treasure for more than once or less educated, power hungery dictator who otherwise could be thought as a strong leader......in any day light and in sober mood I would not risk any of them, is there any other choice?

Sophist   

And there I was thinking there would ba a respectable debate rather than insults. To this date no one can prove these fabricated lies. I dare you to answer the questions asked by King?

Umad Qabiil iyo Qoomiyad Daro Jaangoysey beynu noqoney.

Aloow Noo Gargaar.

Xudeedi   

Baashi, the 27 seats do not rest on their authority to have the argument and distribution as they wish. Obviously, there is some serious concern of how we will come to terms of agreement with these seats, and i hope that the facilitation committee should interfere and distribute since it could be conducive to deep divisions among the said tribe.

Conversely, Our biased inclinations to be more pleasant and subservient to these leaders In spite of their shabby background and questionable present actions seriously need deliberation that safeguards the interest of our people.

I don't believe the alleged pilferage case of Dr Galeydh given the presumption that it would have been favorably used to at least combat the recent widespread of famine that plagued the Sool plateau or other regional development because that money was international aid and its utilization to fight against famine is integral to meeting the demands of social needs.

I support either of these two candidates Dr. Galeyr and Amb. Adow. Galeyr has many good points and he is not scared by any thing whether moriyaan in Mogadishu or dictator A/Y. Because of his talent he created lot of people against him (jealousy could be the reason). On the other hand, Amb. Adow is talented and never participated in the civil war. If either of these men get the job I won't be complaining.