Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Self hating dabdhlf

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Castro adeer, what did Mr Red Sea say to you the other day. Insignificant clan who's leader is a hostage to his.
:D

I didn't say that saaxib. So stop miquoting me.

I specifically siad when it came to reer Awdal who are pro somaliland and those against it, the majority are pro somaliland, hene few meaning not the majority. Has nothing to do with qabil. :rolleyes:

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

lool. Girl dont be angry with me sis, aint Riyaale who can not even give a water hole to the likes of Castro nor defend them in Hargaysa.

Good luck with the secesionists my heart goes out to you.

You couldn't even convince reer Laas Canood to join you what makes think you could have a better go at Awdal. Silly duke. :D

Abtigiis   

Red Sea

So you have now formally wrapped yourself up with the 'Italian' flag. Ninkii rabbaa 32 calal wuu tolon karaa, but Somalia's flag is only ONE- The graceful Blue with the White Star.

Incidentally, in one qudbad (grave) in my hometown- called Qulunquul, there are more than 300 flags of all colurs that blew over the trees. So much so, some locals call it the 'United Hunguri'( as lots of sufiyaal eat as many as 10 camels at a time) in reference to the flags in the United Nations. :D But they are not an independent state!

STOIC   

Odweyne,

Good Morning,

For Someone who writes that long replies you deserve more than a one-liner reponse.Castro theory of seeing Somaliland through the eyes of Marxism is objectively false because of his mercilessly criticism of everything Somaliland has achieved.I believe Somaliland history today unfolds and beckons in a time when the greater Somalia leaders are longing to escape rather than depose the tyranny of fact in their doorsteps.They are indulging in a dream of abstract emotions instead of working on their grim disillusionment of what cause that country to fail so miserably!. Lulled by one transitional government after another and paralyzed by its own lack of direction to form a stable country, Somalia today can not pick on a whim and force Somaliland to join them. The mingle reality of today is that Somaliland has painstakingly built something out of nothing. This is not dismissing the reality of legitimacy debate of Somaliland existence side by side with Somalia.

Today I can hazard (a task which is beyond my Somali politics comprehension) to argue that Somalia seed of misfortune was sown before Somaliland was formed. We all know the first survival for human being is security. Somaliland today has successfully stopped the roller coaster cycle of continually wage of war that takes place in the rest of Somalia. It is through this peace that Somaliland is able to extraordinary communicated with the rest of the world. It is the decency, pride, and the positive achievement of that place that makes me every now and then dip into my pocket and contribute; whether it is sending five kids to University of Hargeysa or building a water point in some village. It is hard to wait and compare Somaliland to the other side of Somalia which is experiencing despair, hopelessness, and chronic misery. It is this inappropriate context of Somalia today that makes the rest of the world eager to endorse Somaliland (of course coming up with the excuse wrapped up with the argument of waiting for the African Union).

The mind is neutral when not prejudiced; it judges details on its own at a face value. If we all set aside our curveball illusions and liberate our brains we will find that our opponents here have a point to contest the secession if Somalia becomes peaceful before Somaliland is recognized (of course besides the exaggeration, petty slanders, and oddly at times direct jabs ).

N.O.R.F   

SL used to be a one clan entity but today its 50-50 and half of the people do not want to be part of it! Gotta love the change of tone on these here threads. I expect a full recognition from all SOLers by the year end :D

Carry on,,,,,

Castro   

^^^^ Come on yaar. Who said it was 50/50? Aside from a tiny minority in other clans, the proponents of Somaliland are overwhelmingly from a single clan. It's a painful truth but you gotta face it man.

because of his mercilessly criticism of everything Somaliland has achieved

Name one achievement of Somaliland I "mercilessly" criticized?

Oodweyne repeats that Marxist red herring whenever he responds to me so he wouldn't have to answer anything. ;)

You too may be feeling an uncontrollable urge to come out of the closet in this thread but this is NGONGE's coming out party. Get your own. :D

Johnny B   

^You merciless Critic of Somaliland , get away. :D

Achievement 1: a very deep well in Borama.

Achievement 2: an even deeper well in Borama.

Achievement 3: a deeply deep well in Borama.

NGONGE   

^^ My coming out party was on the LA thread earlier in the year, saaxib. You seem to have missed it. I am a full-blown secessionist now (and I use the term in all its pejorative glory).

ps

A&T, I see that like an already wet cat you're skirting round the topic and refusing to wade right in. Don't be shy now. Give us your take on the whole thing.

pps

My few friends from your part of the world always talk about their very own secession (as strange as that sounds). Any truth to the story?

STOIC   

Castro,If I do it will take me time to enormously uncover all your smashing criticism of Somaliland lost somewhere in these pages.The difference between me and Ngonge is that I always noded in agreement and pleased with Somaliland, but though I ‘m still peeping out guardedly nearly all the time and seeing if anything has changed the other side of Somalia.I honestly can say I’m personally motivated by peace.I’d rather slink off and lean towards where progress is being made than sit in a devious mute mode and wait for things to change :D

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

Barafossor Naanaaboow!

I don't know what you want me to say. I don't approve of the dismemberment of Somalia. Period. As to why, I don't think we need to discuss it here. It is a matter of belief to me.

About the secession in my part, it is a different matter. And it is not in conflict with my refusal to see Somaliland go from motherland. Infact, it goes hand in hand with it. WE are fighting to join our Somali brothers. We want to be part of Somalia. The self-determination fight has that end in mind. But, it might not be the best thing to do to declare our true intentions and you might have heared of other goals. Rest assured, our people feel they are an integral part of Somalia.

EDIT

Why strange? By the way, what do you feel about the struggle in Somaligalbeed? Your answer is keenly awaited!

Castro   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Castro,If I do it will take me time to enormously uncover all your smashing criticism of Somaliland lost somewhere in these pages

I have time. :D

And don't move the goal posts now. Here's your original statement, in case you forgot:

because of his mercilessly
criticism of everything Somaliland has achieved

NGONGE, I'll hold you to this:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I am a full-blown secessionist now (and I use the term in all its pejorative glory).

STOIC   

Castro,If I do it will take
me
time to enormously uncover all your smashing criticism of Somaliland lost somewhere in these pages

What part of this sentence you didn't understand, castro? It is difficult to be persuasive if your only question to your why ? will be a lame because on my part....duh? ;)

PS Will be back on my lunch break.

Xaaji NG, ha la daayo!

When this dream of his evaporates, as it will, unlike many here, he will have the audacity to admit what it was!

Abtigiis   

Xiin

Ngonge anigu waxaan u haystaa uun macalin xabashi ah oo iskuulka noo dhigi jiray oo aannu u naqaanay 'Brofessor BAZA-BAZA'. Bazabaza in Amharic waa qof dhabadhabayti qabba oo wax is-dhex dhiga!

NGONGE   

That goes without saying. But I bet even my guru would do the same if that were the case. It is not of course. How about you, Xiin? Will you admit how wrong you were when SL gets its recognition or will you join the protesting voices?

Castro,

Be my guest. But I hope you will be gentlemen enough to hide this fact if circumstances change and we accidentally happen to be in Borama as the TFG arrives on Ethiopian tanks and demand to know if we ever supported this Somaliland idea (don't shake your head guru, needs must, needs must). :D