Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Peak a boo- I see you...(wink)

hmm! i believe u ladies r just saying you lil dreams..lool. come on...u got dudes staring like that these days.

we dont have hijaab xalimoos in la but we hide from xalimoos in la!! why cuz they stingy!! lol.

Cara.   

The_Siren, I think an exorcism is in order for you. You're possessed icon_razz.gif

I don't feel that men stare at me all that much, but I guess it helps that I'm too self-absorbed to notice (not to mention woefully under-equipped in the sex appeal department). As long as I'm not being harassed, stalked, or imposed on, I don't care WHAT men are staring at, what feverish thought is going through their minds, or if they think I'm about as appealing as a slug. To treat a mere gaze as akin to being physically violated is ridiculous, and only giving that person power over you.

What I do find though, is that the more attention you pay to what you're wearing, the more others will too. Doesn't matter if you wear a miniskirt or a muumuu. This is basic male psychology. If you're wearing a miniskirt they'll ogle you because the opportunity is there. If you go for covering yourself from head-to-toe, they'll stare at your eyes, or a hand that appears briefly, they'll obsess about whether your voice sounds pretty or wonder if they detect the slightest hint of perfume. It's sort of how blind people are said to have all their other senses heightened :D Don't stress about it, and remember, the average male is only able to sustain a thought for 70 seconds (kind of like goldfish). Chances are, he's forgotten whatever he was thinking about you long before you stop fuming about his rudeness. I hope that's as comforting for you as it is for me :D

Kamaavi   

As I open my lover's eyes to see if they still shine:

11alamb.jpg

We can crush some plants to paint my wall:

33w46tx.jpg

COLLECTIONS FEATURING THIS LOOK:

SOL WOMEN SECTION.

LMAO=Are you people kidding me? Seriously did I just hear that wearing the hijab aka a simple head scarf “protects” you from the leering eyes of sexualized “raga-nimo?”

LOL-Sweet lord, I’ve had men eye rape the sh*t outta men WHILE I was leaving salatuul jimca wearing full jilaabiib let alone walk into a building with full office attire on. Hell they’d ask you for directions or be in conversation with out and they suddenly feel the urge to rake their eyes across you from head to tipsy toe. Clothes don’t deter men of anything so I think it’s better to lay that flimsy little argument aside. If it were full proof leering *******s wouldn’t exist.

Besides I wearing a gorgeous bootleg wide leg trouser suit from Dorthy Perkins and wearing a beautiful silky long white shirt-tunac style just in time for spring. So there was no blatantly juicy ****-ala g-string on show or cleavage to be gawping at. Not that I wear G-string or tooth floss between my buttcheeks of course blooming uncomfortable it’d be. No I was adequately, modestly, and professionally dressed so there were no excuses for such revolting behavior. Hell even if I was dipped in chocolate and had sugar glazed red cherries on my nipples I’d still be pissed, granted I’d understand why in that case But I’d still be pissed. LOL (An oxymoron I know)

I find it very amusing however- that it’s the woman who’s instantly at fault being accused of “tempting” the nature of the “beast” as it were. Speaks volumes I tell you, and I'm very much disappointed tisk tisk.

Psst- LOOL- At last a sister who “understands” (embraces her) What about the ******

Paragon- I take that to mean you’re a leering fiend. In which I’d like to ask why is it that you feel the need to behave so?

Valanteenah- Word

Pucca- LOL-Totally know where you’re coming from. I especially detest the ones who hang around internet shops and Somali coffee shops and just eye rape you as you walk by. God its like they have no shame. I like the gentlemanly ones who can handy keep eye contact with you but have an open and honest smile. Keep it polite and keep it gentlemanly I say.

Rudy-Diiriye- What did you say? Somali women are “stingy”? In what manner are you speaking Mr America?

Lengend of Zulu- I won’t even bother dignifying you with a response (not including this one)

FaranCab- The top picture is rubbish- looks like a silly emo kid. So their sense of fashion doesn’t intrigue me but the Second picture? GORGEOUS HIPPY DRESS! I have one just like that lying around somewhere. Love it. Send us more of whence these pictures came.

Cara- LOOOL- Brilliant response and it’s actually made me smile and put a spring in my step this morning. Usually I’d agree with you and I often ignore stare from total strangers –not unless I feel like a confrontation which is about ½ of the time, but come on... I mean lets say your actually talking to them face to face and while in conversation they eye rape the sh*t out of you wouldn’t it bother you in the least? Would you not find it rude?

Ps What can I say? Though I’m no fashion guru by any stretch of the imagination I like looking good sometimes and the feeling to just dash on a few accessories like a nice hippy chained necklace or bangles or rings and a bag or a new shirt just comes upon me every few days. Perhaps it’s when I’m ovulating? I haven’t a clue but still whats wrong in feeling like you’re walking on sunshine? (Starts singing Katrina and the waves I’m walking on sunshine)

Ps Ibti- I know this is like a total diversion but did you read that “you know what” LOL

Ibtisam   

^^^Adam, brov ma illia aragtey :D

Siren: No I have not read it yet, I was suppose to on sunday while lazing about, only I was rudely awaken at 8am on a Sunday morning and spent the rest of the day (till 5pm) slaving away, cooking, cleaning and waiting on guest. Apparently no one bothered to tell me we invited half clan to my house on A SUNDAY :eek: :mad:

I will read it this weekend inshallah,

LOOL @ Cara!!

Pssst; I think they are just surprised you have female bits, hence the looks :D lol, you do meet freakish people (normally white men) who find hijiabified women hot. I will give you a useful tip than holding your hands in front of you! LOL. Make your hijabs out of heavy material, not silk of nylon, use heavy or embedded materials. It holds all on its own. Those little light materials are a killer when the wind blows and suddenly it molds to you. :eek:

Siren: A little head scarf that goes around your neck is not a hijab, I mean hijab that fulfils the hijab criteria, over your shoulders and covers your bosom.

NGONGE   

Subtext: I am very very pretty and I have a body like a traffic light. Everyone stops when they see me but nobody is going to get my green lights. Oh nooooo! icon_razz.gif

(Stuff and nonsense).

NGONGE   

^^ I just wanted the pen in my eye (as she promised). Silly girl does not know I'll still get an eyeful with the other, err, eye. :D

Siren ...I don't buy this,how do we know you are worthy "eye raping". For all we know you could be one of Cinderella's ugly sisters.

And there's no winning with, you want him to take a peak, but not make a meal of it, well dear you don't throw a banana to monkey and expect it not to devour it icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ She's fine with the devouring it's intelligent monkeys that slowly peel the bananas whom she really really hates. :D

ballerina.gif

NGONGE   

Foolxumo? Ma ta swirka ku jirta? Dee waa Siren. Yes, I have a feeling she's as single as a bullet, saaxib. :D