Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Peak a boo- I see you...(wink)

Looooooool@Ngonge. I was in the office laughing my *** off when a student walked in. I think I had a laugh attack cuz I couldnt stop even though the student was talking to me about a serious issue :( .

Siren,

Just ignore them(unless they try to put their filthy hands on you, then claws should come out). You cant stop them, so whats the point? The Ajnabi ppl are weird so I dont engage in a conversations with them unless I absolutely must to. But Somalis, you cant ignore specially when you work with them.ugghh :eek: .

And whats up with old men? There was an old Somali Dude( He used to be a teacher in the 70's) I used to work with. At first, he would just stare at me with his mouth open :eek: Then, he would try to talk to me. He is like my grandpa so I would talk to him respectfully. Then, he started complementing my outfits(weird,Ok)like oh, that blouse hugs you the right way :rolleyes: . Then, he started talking about my curves(mind you, I wear long skirs and shaalal) and I tried to ignore it. Then one day he just Lunged at me(after I came back from sick leave), trying to give me a hug :eek: :eek: . I gave him a piece of my mind(old or no old. Nobody dares to touch me :mad: ). NEVER EVER LOOKED MY WAY UNTILL HE QUIT.

Paragon   

Paragon- I take that to mean you’re a leering fiend. In which I’d like to ask why is it that you feel the need to behave so?

I think all this is down to you having a vivid imagination. Now that you have derived alot more from a mere word of two letters (so?), I think I can safely deduce that 'you do indeed crave to be looked at'.

As for me leering at women I see per chance, well I do believe they (women), though beautiful example of God's creation, are not so important as to give them more attention than they deserve. After all, what are women that a human body composite of all that is beautiful, yet that is humanely not so virtuous, has that is not also present in all other living creations?

To be frank, my gazes are too precious to be wasted on the mortals. They are directed at the mysterious sky, hence my name: Cirdey. It may even be that I may not notice your presence even if you were to shout your lungs out. ;)

Chimera   

Y'all protest too much, me thinks - I personally love the attention i get from the fine Somali ladies my age, it's a boost kinda like red bull but without the weird aftertaste. Also stop the attacks on our elders please, you guys make it seem like every elderly Somali man spends his day looking at you, talk about some delusional grandeur sheesh :rolleyes: .

Maybe he is looking at that elderly Somali lady behind you(old friend? new love?), the one you guys trampled on and pushed to the back when you were running for the spotlight. Maybe his eyesight is bad and you resemble one of his grand daughters?. Maybe he's looking to hitch his good looking grandsons with one of you?(did i just hear a SOL lady call herself 'Istubid'?? yeah I did!! better luck next time abaayo!)

Or or or maybe you got some barriis left on your face and he wants to alert you about it?. It's a very complex situation that needs to be studied further and indepth so we can determine what we are actually dealing with. (lol)

ps Ibti what? :D are you challenging my championship belt for butchering Af-Somali? i am the greatest, remember that! icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

^Lol. It's true, Che. :D The eye is a gateway to the mind. So why clog it with the pictorial perception of not so perfect human.

Weligood ha dhaanteeyaan, thinking in iyaga la eegayo balse 'isma ogga udbihiibeey asleysaa. smile.gif Let them prance to their own exhaustion.

To be frank, my gazes are too precious to be wasted on the mortals. They are directed at the mysterious sky, hence my name: Cirdey. It may even be that I may not notice your presence even if you were to shout your lungs out.

Bal is daji Cirdeyow. Hush,now. Promise we wont chew your head off should you come back down to earth and decide to steal a glance ;)

^Does that mean you would show him a leg or two just to established a good faith. :D

Paragon...You are taking the philosiphical approach....I on the other hand am very simplistic. I don't stare but I certianly would look

Paragon   

^Che, lool@good faith. Don't go there, mate. Sxb no such thing as the philosophical approach. It's when you look at things in terms of their practical nature, that you realize actually wuxuba waa patched up parts/pieces of body assemble, which have their use but nothing more. Such an outlook creates a detatchment of a sort. Nothing to see or stare at.

H&C, thank you. Don't worry though, some day a use for looking will come into demand. :D

Does that mean you would show him a leg or two just to established a good faith.

Nah, I'm merely promising that he wont be skinned alive icon_razz.gif should he look my way(long as uu faraha igu soo taagin or ilasoo aadin, then I can't promise his safety)on my end but cant gurantee what Siren would do :D

^Wixiina dhib waaye. Hadoo dhahey maku fiirinaaye isdaje tiri. Hadoo soo jeestana maaqaar siiboos aagalaa..I think what Paragon saying if I understand is "don't assume I will look or why make that assumption".

And by the way, you don't mind if takes a peak cuz you think it is inevatible and he will eventually or cuz you wanted him to take peak, but not devour you with his eyes.

Paragon- Philosophy indeed, come back to us when you’ve had enough of lovingly caressing your telescope and looking up at the sky to note the burning hot balls of gases and magnificently sized asteroid being sucked into otherworldly worm holes. I dare say you’ll don’t go blind in this hedonistic journey to the edge of the world. Hell I can see you now, alone in your basement juggling with that mightiest of philosophical questions, if a Vaseline covered hand slips your personalized telescope and no one but you is there to hear it “squish”? Does it truly make a sound? Fascinating…

Oh and are you always this sensitive and buttoned up or do you enjoy being such a big girls blouse? Your taciturn response is more reminiscent of an aging spinster protecting what semblance of virtue she deems important enough to guard with a viperous tongue. Loosen up fair maiden and weep no more (wipes a gently repressed tear of frustration from his eye)…you shall be shagged upon your death bed, at least, of that you can be rest assured.

So when you’ve finished gazing at the stars oh exhaled one whom is impervious to all of man-kinds fundamental instinctual rights, return to us. :D

Mr Zayla- LOL You made a few good points. Indeed perhaps a used tampon being stuck on my face and the men kindly pointing this out is the real issue and NOT, dare I repeat NOT the fact that Some men, Somali men included just haven’t a clue as to how to behave properly. (Grins and giggles smugly)

Che- LOL-Well then friend you’d be wrong. Hell I’m looking forward to my wedding night with much gusto and you can bet that I only will not be lying around like a fish. I presume that’s what men fantasy about.. but moi? I’d like to take my deflowering into my own hands as it were (LOL-Holy shit I didn’t mean it in that manner I assure you-self molestation is not my thing). What I meant to say was that…I’d prefer to be the one to take a mans virginity. It would do wonders for my already inflated ego- therefore I would insist that I ride gun-shot the first time (and every time-till death I do part). I don’t like the idea of being pressed down by some hot and sweaty beast unable to breath or do naught else but grit my teeth and bare it. I’d very much like to begin and end my sex life feeling on top of the world with my lungs hanging free. (Winks lewdly)

ChocolateHoney- LOL-The old man sounds like a delight- did he happen to grab anything on his embracing? God did he really say your clothes fit “well” subxanallah from a man I’d have been revolted! Billah eedab bastaar!

G-unit- LOOOOOOOOL! Loved it! So very realistic, the resemblance of the me and my Nigerian security guard is quite uncanny.

Psst- LMAO! What the hell he HIT the door? LOOOOOOL Lord in heaven the poor dear must have been truly enamored awww. I mean….filthy beast! How could he! :D

Paragon- That depends on what preparations you expect of us Moral beings. Will tassels do? Or are you a whips and chains kind of feller? We being in possession of the SNM equipment of course.

Zayla- LOL I was taking the piss and obviously have a strange sense of humor. smile.gif

Pucca   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

Paragon- Philosophy indeed, come back to us when you’ve had enough of lovingly caressing your telescope and looking up at the sky to note the burning hot balls of gases and magnificently sized asteroid being sucked into otherworldly worm holes. I dare say you’ll don’t go blind in this hedonistic journey to the edge of the world. Hell I can see you now, alone in your basement juggling with that mightiest of philosophical questions, if a Vaseline covered hand slips your personalized telescope and no one but you is there to hear it “squish”? Does it truly make a sound? Fascinating…

Oh and are you always this sensitive and buttoned up or do you enjoy being such a big girls blouse? Your taciturn response is more reminiscent of an aging spinster protecting what semblance of virtue she deems important enough to guard with a viperous tongue. Loosen up fair maiden and weep no more (wipes a gently repressed tear of frustration from his eye)…you shall be shagged upon your death bed, at least, of that you can be rest assured.

So when you’ve finished gazing at the stars oh exhaled one whom is impervious to all of man-kinds fundamental instinctual rights, return to us.
:D

loool this has truely made my day...funniest thing i've read/heard maanta.

*stops laughing* im sorry paragon.