Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Peak a boo- I see you...(wink)

Originally posted by ANTARA:

^^aa ka guurso meesha, hadaad nin weydeyna anaga noos sheeg waanu kaa wasdeyn doonaa dadkee.

Must every topic you post be about sex, rape or s/thing related?

Correction NONE of my topics have even discussed sex directly or intended otherwise believe it or not.

1. Was a wicked tongue in cheek humour taking the piss of out the "what men what" thread

2. Was a giggle at the Romance genre- Now turned book thread LOL

3. Bolly wood songs

4. Leering men.

5. An amusing joke involving a passenger and a ticket lady.

I think that stands for itself. Get your facts straight at the very least man. Oh and As to the rest of your message? (Grabs the back of his head and knees him in the face)...there are more tasteful ways to insult I suggest you practice them

Ducaysane- LOL I'm afraid that waan qooqdaafay, it’s been many a season since I was accused of such a thing. I'm no spring chicken on heat. Just a twisted, perverted old fuddy duddy. Still, what has that got to do with anything?

Goodir- and co let us not divert too much.

Farancab- LOL- Why thank you (gives a humble curtsy), never you worry I shall continue to be an obnoxious sociopath. Who needs conformity? LOL So don't worry about me I'm a big girl I can handle myself-though the thoughtful knight in shining amour routine is much appreciated. (Gives him/her an innocent peck on the cheek)

Faraax Brown- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL- God I should be allergic to you but strangely I'm not. Hell if you’re just as funny as were here when you’re issuing your licking lips and seedy one-liners I'd at the very least smack you across the face with a begrudging smile twisting my mouth

Paragon- LOL (Continues to chuckle deeply) you think you’re a funny one don’t you? (Never the less, I love how you managed to express an earnest considerate apology so artfully threaded with oodles of pretentiously coy-bitter-sweet back handed humor. I scarcely know whether to swoon in maidenly delight or grin begrudgingly at your very clever attempt to get back at my earlier and many attempts to ruffle your feathers. Thus I am left with nothing but to say...touche mon aime touche. LOL

Ps- You honestly need not have apologized for anything ma calool humi- and never take anything to heart so fret not my dearest you haven’t been crossed from my potential internet suitors list for its obvious that’s what truly prompted you into spilling forth this fumbling, yet warming issue of gentlemanly act of contrition.

One Point to the Siren (Swaggers off into the distance laughing her heart out) ...God I enjoy making men weep. :D Not suggesting that you will of course so don't go getting your nickers in a twist.

Faraax Brown- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL- God I should be allergic to you but strangely I'm not. Hell if you’re just as funny as were here when you’re issuing your licking lips and seedy one-liners I'd at the very least smack you across the face with a begrudging smile twisting my mouth

Word!(W-o-u-hdh)

Paragon   

Siren: Paragon- LOL (Continues to chuckle deeply) you think you’re a funny one don’t you? (Never the less, I love how you managed to express an earnest considerate apology so artfully threaded with oodles of pretentiously coy-bitter-sweet back handed humor. I scarcely know whether to swoon in maidenly delight or grin begrudgingly at your very clever attempt to get back at my earlier and many attempts to ruffle your feathers. Thus I am left with nothing but to say...touche mon aime touche. LOL

Ps- You honestly need not have apologized for anything ma calool humi- and never take anything to heart so fret not my dearest you haven’t been crossed from my potential internet suitors list for its obvious that’s what truly prompted you into spilling forth this fumbling, yet warming issue of gentlemanly act of contrition.

The lady should congratulate herself then. ;) I shall be brave enough take it on the chin and declare: 'defeated perhaps, but whipped to a weep? Never!' Prance on your highness. :D