Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Peak a boo- I see you...(wink)

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

FaranCab- The top picture is rubbish- looks like a silly emo kid. So their sense of fashion doesn’t intrigue me but the Second picture? GORGEOUS HIPPY DRESS! I have one just like that lying around somewhere. Love it. Send us more of whence these pictures came.

:eek: :eek: I'm in shock.

Cabdow   

Faarax bashing season maa lagaaray already! Nobody wants to peek a boo yarta, as muslims our gazes are ordered to be lowered at all times, fahamtu? Unless of course...... icon_razz.gif

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Pucca:

^why are you in shock?

I used to think all my pictures were excellent!(except for the topone, that was fantastic!!)

Now Serin is telling me that one of them is, so I guess they're not all that excellent, boohoohoo.

Paragon   

Pucca, Lol. Iska nafis, dear. Qosolka waa loo baahan yahay sometimes, you know? :D I couldn't help but laugh myself at all the things The_Siren has brought together. As I said before, gabadhu has a vivid mind indeed. Waa imtixaan iyo nus. smile.gif

The Siren, lol. Again my dear, come up a few notches up the ladder; to be so lowered in base-thoughts damages the well-being of mind and body. I did not want to come across as a preacher but now how can I not be? smile.gif As an old man was once known to say: 'inantu ma markay yarayd baa la dharbaaxay?'. Drop all the thoughts (all the equipments you fantasize about) and perhaps turn your fascination to things much less lewd, could you? :D

Cara.   

The_Siren, it's one thing to be provocative, but your post up there is vulgar and frankly disgusting.

^-LOL -You seemd to be shocked by that fact my dear. I've never professed to be anything less than crude and lewd (giggles) But shall tone down my crudity.

Paragon? HUH! *shock* Now your just being blatantly rude. *Smacks him* A simple, leave me lone you perverted witch would have sufficed. Manners now...lol

Cara.   

So is it safe to assume all your ranting and raving about men ogling you is just your feverish fantasies? Niman masakiinaa iska nasabidanaysay ileen. If they ever discover you with a man in a compromising position, and you cry rape, I hope theres a wise man who'll point out the shirt is torn in the back icon_razz.gif

^- LOL I wouldn't go that far. Why fantasize about men ogling me? What would that achieve save deluding myself? Nah I'm far too conceited to resort to such pitiful measures, what I speak is but truth.

Besides one can still be crude, lewd yet still a prude. :D I know I'm a walking oxymoron and LOL@the holy description. Hell I don't blame that woman one little bit, had I seen a man whose form behold half of the worlds beauty I doubt I could have resisted such temptation. I am mortal nothing more (Humbly bows at the waist)

ANTARA   

^^aa ka guurso meesha, hadaad nin weydeyna anaga noos sheeg waanu kaa wasdeyn doonaa dadkee.

Must every topic you post be about sex, rape or s/thing related?

Kamaavi   

^^ :D:D Waraada yarta ii dhaafa yaakhay.

Siren, Ina'abti you are among the few boobs that keep this section up.

Keep doin you're finks keepin you're head up. icon_razz.gifsmile.gif

Paragon   

The_Siren: Manners now...lol

Manners, indeed. Lol. SO I ended up becoming uncouthed, eh? Ah well, do forgive my dear as human is to err. But might I offer you (beautiful young lady of unmeasurable intellengence and exuberance) my unreserved apology, in the good faith of saying sorry about my blatant rudeness towards you? No joke. It's a real apology. For a man who's always asking others to maintain a certain decorum to come across as ill-mannered, is indeed a tragedy. Nay, be that as it may, for him to slander a lady like you as I did is indeed beastly, wouldn't you say?

Anyway, I will cling to the hope that no harm or ill was done with my seemingly sagy words - as they were only meant to humour. The expection was that you'll be Kaftan yaqan who accepts all good nature jibes here and there. :D

Paragon? HUH! *shock* Now your just being blatantly rude. *Smacks him* A simple, leave me lone you perverted witch would have sufficed.

Oh, no! Now how could I ever address you in such a manner, lady. 'Perverted'? 'Witch'? Oh, dear! Siren, you know that you are what you are: a rare jem of the finest quality. Stop being so modest and take pride in your goodness. You wonder who uncouth men stare/ogle you? They do because they don't! Tis because your beauty does astound them! You seem to them a rare spectacle of a passing wonder. Who wouldn't look at such a magnificence? Think about it from that angle now and dazzle in your own light of reverence. :D

It's all done in jest and in good humouor. For now I bid you farewell.

Shame on that brotha,He needs to be schooled,on how to eye rape that is. He should've added more actions to his lips licking sheninigans.

Whats an eye rape with no words like, Daymmmmmm gurl!, The word for the days is legs,mmmm, let's go back to my room and spread the word...Gurl & adding...Girl,Your body is the bomb!,You know what would look great around em? My arms .......mmmm gurl.

I need to holla @that brotha. :D