Sign in to follow this  
lol

How many of you?

lol   

How many of you can describe exactly what kind of a person u want and settle for it without looking any further or being tempted by a better?

Bess.   

i hope this will explain....why would need another...when u have found the one for u...

My dream man

He's an original piece

a master piece in fact

the kind of man that

furthers your mind

elevates your soul

promotes your dreams

My dream man

entices me wholly

by the sway of his ways

color of his eyes

hypnotize my flow

sending me to a different beat

a different psyche

a spot where all is real

and at the same time a dream

a spot where all is accepted

for my dream man

understands me

knows me

loves me

unconditionally.... :D:D

hibo i don't think people have a difficulty describing the ideal, it is just a little too much, to specific to be possible, as all humans have faults. pluz

: what u want and who u want changes by the day if not hour!! lol

personally i'll just settle for good knowledge of deen +acting on it, good character, pleasant lookin/ attractive; impossible to find; but den again i have not really looked; redface.gif

hey besbaaso good luck; critaria is bit long sis!!

My ideal man would have to be pious, a gentleman that is finacially well off , a gentleman who has great moral fiber. Strength of purpose if you will courage. I suppose he has to be pleasant to look at. In addition , I should like a fair amount of intelligence in a man. I have no intention of spending my days in the company of a simpering imbecile. :D

OG Moti   

Cajiib, as I thought, money will be mentioned, Ala money maad iska ilaawdaan.. Somali men are 3 types

1. Good and broke

2. Good and ok

3. Bad and financially well off..

No good somali with money that you can forget it.. smile.gif besides why you all seem to believe you can change a man or want to change a man, that is one of the reasons we got so many single mothers running arround, the reason ($ and Control), so a peice of advice; keep it real and seattle with the one who loves u for who u are in return love him for who he is.. pepriod.

PEace

lemme come back to this theard! og! u amaze me homie! u know the whole somali class! walaahi! thats amazing bro!! i read u loud n clear!! its the whole truth!! :D

xaliimos! u betta read between the lines!! smile.gif

Whatever happened to the era where one would settle for Mr or Mrs not so right!

Everybody is going about he/she should be (what they should be but not what they are) this and that. How about getting Mr Normal and shaping and moulding him into Mr Fine or Right?

I think I would respect a lady that appreciates her man's shortcomings and works with him on overcoming them and eventually end up with fine marriage and happy successful life. After all, life is not what it is, it is what you make of it.

So, nomads cut the dreaming and start living the ugly world we are in. A world where a difference is made by the power of one's thought, the intellectual use of time and effort employed.

Quote: "what u want and who u want changes by the day if not hour!!"

- truely said.

And, remember this: simplicity is bliss.

dawoco   

The problem with mr/mrs right is that when you find him/her you might not be the right person for them.

Miriam1   

lol dawoco so true.afronaut simply put, Say someone admires those who pray 5 times a day, have a good relationship with thier families, are healthy and doing what they love in their lives...that does not mean that you are or doing any of the above. You could admire such people and wish to be with someone like that...but are u really worthy of them? Are you developing yourself diin wise, are you healthy??

eh..we all cant be great...

Posted by Geel Jire
:

Everybody is going about he/she should be (what they should be but not what they are) this and that. How about getting Mr Normal and shaping and moulding him into Mr Fine or Right?

Waaaaaw hold your camels there brah, shape who? mould who? he/she is already mr/ms normal, why not just eccept them as normal. No one in this world is perfect why can't people just acknowledge that. Besides your destiny is already written and waiting for u and there isn't anything or anyone that can change that except Allah (subxaanaa watacaala)

asxantu

underdog   

Let's be real here

The guy's are trying to find a domestic super model and Gals are trying to find a young, whipped millionaire.

This is what we get for living in the times of TV dinners and Drive through banking, No one wants to put in Work.

Guys: You should be looking for women with an open mind....She has the 'potential' to become all you want her to become.

Ladies: You should find a guy with focus and direction....You can't expect to meet him wealthy but you can help him become wealthy.