Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Dahir Riyaale; The Next Prime minister of Somalia.

I Think Riyale will become the Next PM of Somalia, here are the reasons.

1) His favourite colours are Blue & White (not red, green, or black)

watch this interview on 1:53

2) He cancelled the 18th of May anniversary and instead will celebrate the 26th of June when he will be crowned again as the next governor of NW Somalia as well as being a PM.

3) Why swim in a pond when you can have a lake.

It seems the allyway muggings are turning into a daylight robory. :D

:D LOL @ "alleyway muggings have turned into daylight robbery"! :D

The premiership of the Somali Republic is undoubtedly a glory well befitting the competent mugger of the 3 reprobate habros up north. We must ALL thank God Almighty, that there has risen a man, at such a moment in Somali history-- and at the nadir of our collective national misfortunes wrought by civil war-- who, unbeknownst to the marqaan incapacitated troglodytes, who think they can dissever our national fabric and unity-- has become a sturdy bulwark against their villainous treachery and haughty effrontery against our nation.

Thus, Somalia will forever hold in honor her loyal son and mugger extraordinaire, Mr. Riyaale, for his inexorable courage and blatant audacity in foiling the unwarranted perfidious ambitions of those demented habros in the north west provinces of our country.

Haatu   

Mr.Somalia, you'll support him to be PM when Moonlight suggests it, but when I suggest him to be President you refuse? Ku gartey ;):D

FIDHIN   

he didnt cancell, the 18may annivarsary, but just the celebrations and that was for the purpose of election concentration,

the somaliland flag is waving on top of his house

Originally posted by Haatu:

Mr.Somalia, you'll support him to be PM when Moonlight suggests it, but when I suggest him to be President you refuse? Ku gartey
;):D

Au contraire, rather than me refusing his ascendancy to the federal presidency, I support it: Riyaale is a genius, Haatu!- and deserves whatever high federal post he should desire, be it the presidency or premiership or even his old NSS commission! :D

This, I believe, is a sufficient enough gesture of thanksgiving, for his steadfast and deserved humiliation of the hapless 'wannabe' secessionists of the north.

p.s

Mimi kamwe kutokubaliana na wewe juu ya mambo haya muhimu smile.gif

Qudhac   

duke

defeated boy, i see since your fat boy the political baffoon sharmake was once again politicaly raped in mugdisho you have given up your pirateland seat of deputy of two streets muqdisho.

and now the defeated lot are campaining for riyaale.... wat a joke.

hahaha

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

:D
LOL @ "alleyway muggings have turned into daylight robbery"!
:D

Read the headline homie " An enclave of one secessionist clan hijacking others From the good folks of : Northern Somalia Unionist Movement

Go ahead read about it here: http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/9/22965

Now: Be honest to yourself, who's really getting mugged? ;)

Somali weyners, are so comical, and they amusingly contradict themselves, one moment Dahir riyale is a stooge for the "one-clan-based-enclave" that is oppressing the other clans, and suddenly he is a little Afweyne mugging the same "clan" that the "enclave" is based upon on.

But political maturity of Somali-weyners, is that of a stand-up comedian, only good for laughs :D