Sign in to follow this  
Peace Action

Cadde Muuse:- Waxaan dagaal kula jirnaa qaswadayaal

I think this thread is about taking action against criminal gangs and you guys are turing into Cade bashing. Cade has made re-taking LA as top priority and with the rest of PL troops in Mogadishu, some criminal gangs are taking advantage of the situation. The situation is not out of control and is being addressed at this moment.

As long as SL is in LA, Cade will be subject to attacks and rightly so because he neglected the defence of LA. As for the other region, there is nothing wrong if they can manage their affairs better than PL. As long as they are part of Somalia.

As for voting out Cade,it is simple. You recruit someone popular with lots of cash who know horse trading.

i have seriously come to the conclusion that cade is either the biggist fool ever to hold the puntland presidency or all this is a deliberate efforts to distabilize that region because of agreements he has made in his days in ceel afweine. Either way, they say better late then never. What of this none sense about private security in bosasso?

Thankful   

As for voting out Cade,it is simple. You recruit someone popular with lots of cash who know horse trading.

Exactly! That's the Puntland way, unlike other regions that elect the same person over and over again, Puntlanders know how to change leadership. Before I went to Puntland I heard from people abroad how much Abdullahi Yusuf was hated by Puntlanders how he was oppressing them and all this nonsense. I go there and see nothing but love for him, I mean love is an understatement. Similar with President Cade Muse, if things were in such dire circumstances they would have ousted him a long time ago. There's a saying in the media world "if it bleeds, it leads". So many so-called media outlets flood the Internet with death and destruction. Puntland is a huge, inhabited by many people. I saw Tanzanian's working there and people from all over the horn as well. How many countries in the world, especially in African don't have problems with crime similar to these ones? Somaliland had foreigners executed in their homes!

These people complaining Peace Action were the same ones complaining about Abdullahi Yusuf and will be complaining after Cade Muse leaves office.

A huge amount of Puntlands resources are going to the cause in the south. Might I add that for the people in the South, Somaliland, Asmara and even some Puntlander's different agenda's to work, Puntland must be destabilized and ruined. What I noticed when I was there is that many people lost everything in Xamar and had to rebuild from Scratch. They'll never allow anyone to destroy that.

Peace Action never mind Che and Xiin for as they're well known advocatees for trouble. smile.gif

Puntland has many foes that are hell-bent to destroy it, what we need right now is unity and support for each other in this difficult days.

Cadde Muuse's time to vacate will come and he's truely mismanaged the state but nevertheless he's got my support because he is for now the elected true leader and representative of the state in short our President.

Inshallah things will get better, but everyting has its time and process so let's not precede it, anyhow we in the diaspora are in total support of Cadde's admin latest action and hope more of such kind of actions will follow.

Better late than never. The people of Puntland are peace-loving people and they're one hundred percent in support of the admins security operations and they wish the security forces the best of luck in tightening up the security of the state with an iron fist. We support Cadde in this.

I like when our pseudo Shiekh gets defensive and finds the need to defend the indefensible!

Bury your head in the sand…istiil :D adeer , istiil!

Xiinoow, I think most people support Cadde's bold move against the criminal gangs and his latest attempt to "take the war" to their hide-outs. The old man is not sitting around anymore.

As for his tenure as Governor, well ... that is a whole other topic for debate.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Xiinoow, I think most people support Cadde's bold move against the criminal gangs and his latest attempt to "take the war" to their hide-outs. The old man is not sitting around anymore.

As for his tenure as Governor, well ... that is a whole other topic for debate.

Libaax,

Cadde’s latest move is not going to have any effect as long the perceived musuqmaasuq and incompetence in his admin continues. As you know those latest criminal activity in Boosaaso hit Cadde hard where it hurts the most. I hope you also know that those incidents were not the result of a criminal gangs as others misleadingly attempt to describe them! They had political undertones and you know it. It’s not secret that Puntland had become a political framework where a particular sub clan either uses it to rise to the political platform of Somaliweyn or milk its riches with a greed unseen in that region’s history! I refuse to accept that a little police work here and there will resolve the underlying issues that caused Puntland’s decline. I expect these youths here to make such argument that fighting crime is supported by the masses but you my friend should perfectly know that the issues that plagued Puntland are much bigger then this transparent feign of security sweeps as Cadde’s circles would like to feed the glary.

Adeer absent of a major reform or the return of Somali central state, Puntland will continue to diminish. I always knew it was a political shell but I hoped it would mature and transform. What Cadde did however borders irreversible damage; he poked holes in all aspects of Puntland’s organs. I must also be fair and say blaming Cadde alone would not solve any of Puntland’s problems. It would not also capture the correct causation of its demise. The old man played a major role in weakening that region’s political growth for he wanted to ascend the phantom power of being the head of Somali state. Ironically while Puntland’s sons were recruited to fight innocent elderly women in the Bakara market, dadkeedii nuglaabaa la qaxiyey and the fate of those forced to flee from the Bakara market is not that much different then the refugees of LA! But in all consideration Cadde’s must shoulder the biggest portion of the blame of Puntland’s demise for he was there in a sham pretense of being in a position of leadership whilst in reality he was just there to benefit his ilk in economic terms and conceded much of Puntland’s militia for the old man to achieve his goals in Xamar!

Today substantial percentages of the folks who make up Puntland’s constituency are no longer part of it. There are good reasons for it! Unless those reasons are adequately addressed fake security sweeps would hardly, I am afraid, persuade the informed amongst us to believe otherwise!

Cabdulahi yusuf markii beerka ka gashadey puntland wuu iskaga tagaye. midkaan Cade ah hadii uu Kelyo ka gashadey asna ha ka tago meesha.

Today substantial percentages of the folks who make up Puntland’s constituency are no longer part of it. There are good reasons for it! Unless those reasons are adequately addressed fake security sweeps would hardly, I am afraid, persuade the informed amongst us to believe otherwise!

What is fake about law and order. How do you know what percentage of Plers are against Cade Muse? Did you take a poll or have you visited PL lately? Where are you getting your info?

What ever view one holds of Cade Muse, we must not forget he is the elected President of Puntland and thus if we think we can do better, come challange the man in politics, but dont make accusations on the internet that will only create trouble.

As for criminals, they should be shott on sight I do not care what clan, city or district they hail from.

Duke

Som@li   

I agree here with Xiin-Finiin, Adde is not the man to lead Puntland, he gave 90% of Puntland govenment posts to his family who never advice him the right way,

This is what i said abt him two years ago, before the creation of Maakhir.

posted April 07, 2006 03:54 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Adde proved he is incompentent, and is unable to lead Puntland, He doesn't know how things work among the locals.For the sake of stabillity in the region, he should resign immediately, else the present situation of puntland , which was deteriorating since came to power, will get worse.