Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Jubba Valley Initiative is a good step in the right direction

Xoogsade   

Bro Xiin, You asked me "Are you still struggling on the issue of political capital invested in Haaraam, good Xoogsade?

Ma fahmin the Political Capital part of the question. If you can extrapolate on that, I will give my reply to it. You are not online during weekends I noticed, So may be on Monday and beyond. And you can open a thread for us or I will. Dhibkaada wa ka helaa lol. Suffice it to say you and Castro are more Xamarawi than I can be. Haroowsi waaye warkeyga iyo daandaansi.

Castro

Are you caught red handed or it is a joke? Isbitaalka ma ka weentahay? I don't know when it was built.

Best sentence in this thread: Kashanre, give up the loot lol.

Castro   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Castro

Are you caught red handed or it is a joke? Isbitaalka ma ka weentahay? I don't know when it was built.

Maya saaxib, the hospital has been around 40 years or so. So I'm at most 40. Now, for these two pre-historic men (Xiin and LSK) to shamelessly claim they came within 10 years of that hospital is the greatest lie of our era. The men are bed-ridden saaxib. They're in retirement homes. :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

[Q]

Best sentence in this thread:
Kashanre, give up the loot
lol. [/Q]

How intriguing. I found it extremely interesting how you bolded this at a time Xiin asked you a certain question. Ninyahow if you have principles stand up for them, otherwise continue on being an apologist and finding outlets to give you an excuse. smile.gif

Xoogsade   

Hey Bro, I am waiting an explanation from Xiin in case you missed that part. There is no need to appease anyone in this medium as the return of such investment amounts to nothing. In fact, by writing that I thought you may laugh and say something funny in return. Lighten up a little old man. And your advice is well taken. I have principles and will stand by them no matter.

PS: I will tell you my opinion about the issue if you are interested. If not, I will refrain.

Gabbal   

^Xoogsade, by far, you are the least suited for the politics section. I say that because you never have noticable stance. I consider Rahima to be the least tribalistic individual that posts regularly on this section, but by god the woman has principles and she stands for them proud and tall. You on the other hand are completely different and if you would like my opinion as to why, then you are free to give me a pm and I will express my opinion on the matter in private.

p.s. You are free to give your opinion on this matter, the Mogadishu matter, the government matter, and all others. In fact, I encourage you wholeheartedly.

Xoogsade   

Hey Bro, I will not be offended if you say your opinion of me in public. Me and Rahima are not the same of course. I don't think of me as an example setter. I am here mostly to challenge people who are obviously biased in their disposition.

^^HA, hakaa saarto :D !

Xoogsade, That question was a rhetorical one bro. I know you don’t support the likes of Barre and other Haaraam gatherers in the south. You also have, and rightly so, your take on the old man and his TFG thing.

P.S: adiga jaangow :D badan aa kugu maqan aan u malaynaa :D . Beryahaan Xiin lagaa celin la'yahay, no :D ?

Gabbal   

^^I could have sworn tribal names were not allowed here. :rolleyes:

I know you don’t support the likes of Barre and other Haaraam gatherers in the south.

Xiinow, maah-maah fiican oo aad iyo aad kugu haboon baan ku hayaa, laakiin uma malaynahayo inay noqonayso "appropriate". ;) As such your insignificant "jibes" shall go unaccorded. smile.gif

^^Try to deliver it without repulsive manner, dear HA, and make it consumable to the larger crowd :D .

You see, it is natural for me to make these comments as I am well conversed (ok, not all of them but certainly with this one) with the issues I address. But jibes they are not. It is another disappointment that you consider it as such. It is not an underhand dig to call things for what they are. How misinformed are you, good HA, if you really believe what you wrote.

Temujin   

Kanshare, are you are girl or a guy? Please tell me, I want to know.There is nothing tribal about my name. Diini is my nickname. Do you even know the meaning of the name?

Jacpher   

Kashanre:

You must set yourself to such a low expectation? Perhaps you hold the same to others. You thought I have a tribal relation with Morgan and therefore leave him out. You’re wrong to assume. Morgan is as guilt as Barre and the rest. I don’t have any relations’ with either men and if I did, it wouldn't change a thing. I’m not as biased and tribalist as you seem to be. I despise the likes of you that support these evil assassins and at the same time call for & pray for peace and reconciliation for Somalia. What a disgusting hypocritical thing to do. No wonder every conference they hold ends up astray. Only a good land will plant good vegetation and a bad one brings out nothing. The man you like to refer as ‘god-like, respected and honoured’ man is a sinful creature that needs Allah’s guidance.

I just noticed you’ve commemorated a number of threads on his behalf and I don’t wish to spoil it for you. I think you feel strong about him and highly value and if you happen to be on his payroll,.....well I wish you bad luck with all your tribalistic endeavors. Keep in mind we live in an era of Majority Rule. :D Adeer may not have a chance and won't probably last as long as the previous dictator. Cascaseey has a better chance :D than bloodsucker monster.

No desire to debate such mentality.

Dhubad:

Originally posted by Dhubad:

Boorka aad isku qarinaysaan ka soo baxa. He marched into the city after his people were eradicated and kicked-out of the city by Morgan and his Militia, simply because they were clan X and have no right to live in the city. I ask you is that acceptable? So if you guys decide to look the matter in one angle then Sheekadu waligeed madhamaanayso, midi midi ku taag bay noqonaysaa.

Saaxiib cidaad la hadleysid ma garan. Ma anigaad iga dhigtay dad badan mise wax kalaad tilmaameysaa mise qolyo kaluu warku ku socdaa. Sxb dib warkaaga ugu laabo cidaad guulguuleysid halka ma joogto. Doodu tayo sare ma laha hadey ku dhisan tahay caadifad qabiil. Kismaayo dirir sokeeye oo lagu la’day bey soo martay balse maanta waxaa nasiib daro ah ragii dirirkaas diilinta hore ugu jiray in waxtarnimo iyo tilmaam sare lagu tuhmo. Koley Kismaayo cid walbaa sheegatay marka la yaab ma aha nin Caabudwaaq ka yimid inuu liiska ku biiro balse waa xaal aduun. Areil Sharonka Isreal ka taliya ayaa lagu xantaa inuu Europe ka yimid uusan Falastiin laheyn marka caqli weyn kama dambeeyo arrinkaas. Waxay ila tahay in wadanka uu isku mid yahay loona dhan yahay balse nin ku dhashay Baargaal qarnigan ila ma aha inuu ka talin karo Badhaadhe.

Gabbal   

Ducaqaba, atheer hadalkaadu haduu dhab kaa ahaa, waa aqoonsanahay inaad ducaysantahay. Laakiinse, maah-maah horay u dhignayn laakin la alifay waxa weeye "af-dahab ah, in la eeguu u qurxanyahay KALI".