Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Jubba Valley Initiative is a good step in the right direction

Horn, there is nothing to be taken out of context. It was plainly there, calling him "god-like" who saved "your" people from...God knows from what.

Since we are into "taking out of context," let me remind you some other points you made earlier.

One time [and this has nothing to do with this topic] you wrote that the suuqa Ceelgaab located in Columbus was named after a tuulo in Galgaduud or somewhere else, not after the famous Ceelgaab of Xamar. Am I wrong on this? Perhaps the other Ceelgaab right here in Koronto is named after that tuulo, I guess.

Another point you made right here on this forum was loosely alluding Columbus, Ohio, having a "tribal cannotation," and those who were criticizing the city per se, in your view, were indirectly criticizing that clan.

This misinformation is beyong astonishing now.

Perhaps I think it was that warrior Tecumseh's clan that settled there, what was it? Cherokee? Huron?

I told you to stop listening pastime, living room conversations. It may confuse you at best, and at worse it may make you...[you can finish it up].

Anyway, to you, Barre Hiiraale isn't warlord. Not surprising.

Gabbal   

^ :confused:

Sxb, with all utmost due respect, meel baad ka bugtaa e, bal ii sheeg meeshee tahay :confused: Cadifadaa wadid ood waday sxbow meel baad kasoo hardamaysaa e bal inoo cadee meeshay tahay :confused:

Though, "sxb", you have gottan me to the point that I say I do not give a crap about what else you write on this matter or what else you write about my person, I'll say this one last thing.

One time [and this has nothing to do with this topic] you wrote that the suuqa Ceelgaab located in Columbus was named after a tuulo in Galgaduud or somewhere else, not after the famous Ceelgaab of Xamar. Am I wrong on this? Perhaps the other Ceelgaab right here in Koronto is named after that tuulo, I guess.

Completely out of context, but what is new? I will reiterate this one last time; the same famous Ceel-Gaab in Xamar that you say the Columbus and Toronto namesakes go back to itself goes back that "tuulo" in Kililka 5naad. Isn't that the end of the story about which goes back to which? What was so tribalistic about my saying that? Have you ever thought you might be the tribalistic one for assuming so? :confused: Ninyahow I don't know meeshaad kasoo hardamaysid, laakiin as far as I am concerned, I dont give a rat's *** .

The fact that you are going around and digging archives shows you have some pitiful unknown axe to grind, and as far I am concerned, save it because I don't give a crap. Now leave me in peace.

Xoogsade   

Xiinfaniin, I thought I came across as one with extreme hate for government even if I don't support Warlords like Yalaxoow and Atto. I am surprised you think of me this way saxib. To be sure, I don't like all forms of government unless you can put your trust in its leadership and you know for certain they will deliver for their society and make the necessary sacrifice. The People-And-Country first type of leadership if you get my drift. Nonetheless, I wouldn't be bothered if Somalis do with what they have got now in the form of the TFG if it works for them. The success of this TFG depends on its avoidance of wars and ensuring people are not isolated because of Atto and Yalaxoow who reside in their middle. That is all we want. These personal differences(or Ideas as C/Y likes to put it) to not spill over to the average person in the form of a war. No one wants to fight on behalf of anyone else today and people are beyond tribal sentiments. Dowladdaan wax u caqli celiyo ee rabtaa nooh saaxib oo dhaho dagaalka ka joog. Cause, a war will serve only those who want eternal mayhem for their benefit. We want to deny them such opportunities if we can get Old Hag A/Y to slow down.

PS: Taageerayaashiisana hanaga daayaan in duqa malaa'ig yahay :D That upsets me you know

LOL.

PSS: Setting aside the politics, I could learn from you. That is much more valuable to me than political squabbles I may have with someone.

J.Lee   

Do you even know the meaning of the name?

The fireman: Believe me maandhow, he knows the meaning of it especially in connection to...er, a particular "sub-clan."

Lol, Horn (interject: "Huh?" factor) Anger management ma is tidhi? I did leave you to your sleep after all, I think you could of have managed to control it a bit better. :D