Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Jubba Valley Initiative is a good step in the right direction

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

As to my age, well, not sure if I could be classified as an old man
:(

:D

Dude, few things are older than you. Examples: dirt, fossils, comets. You get the idea?

^^Castro, You’re right :D . I wonder how your Somali would be perceived by Xoogsade! Is it the case your good af Somali voids your Xamaraawi claim as well :D ?

Castro   

^ My claim of Xamar is not one of accent, lineage or even of style. It is one of birth. I was born there and I'll be damned if I let anyone, let alone a self appointed language inspector (Xoogsade :D ), tell me I belong there or not. My birth certificate says Digfer hospital and that's that.

I speak a mix of 'Xamaraawi', 'khaldaan', English and Arabic. I understand them all and I love them all equally.

^^ :D:D

No wonder how ugly :D that hospital looked. It was older than me, even older than my mother’s antique tarmuus :D . She left it, sadly, behind in the hectic of Mogadishu war!

Castro   

Actually, Digfer was built in the '60s' with money donated by the EU. So atheer LSK, you may be right. It was probably there in 1963. :D

Gabbal   

Miskiin-

I also remember your fingers slipping one time not in that distant, calling that warlord a "god-like" figure, which, if it is not downright blasphemous, would have been unheard in Soomaali politics.

Ninyahow this is the third time you managed to have taken my quotes completely out of context, and I'm finding it rather irritating.

With all due respect, the only response I can give to what you have pieced together is; Gedo is also occupied and the people who majority populate the Jubbada Hoose region (what we call Somali Galbeed folks) have no reason to be there as well following the stance you have displayed in this forum. Meel aan kaala doodaanbo garanayn.

Xiin

The reason for congratulating Miiskiin and the reason for his joining the thread are completely different. To him, your ilk might as well go back to the northeast as they have no reason to be there as well! And here you were with your "You have to have a matching numerical proportionality to satisfy your political ambitions saaxiib." Only I can hazard a guess as to who those people you had in mind are. To say again; to Miskiin, the ilk you are representing their interests in this forum and the one you seem to think I am representing are "Dal iyo Dasheed". To him, they are two sides of the same coin that have no reason for being there.

Castro, hakaa saarto :D !

HA, I have chronic impairment to read other people’s intent. I can only judge what they write.

As for us going back to Bilaadul Punt, as matter O fact I am planning trip to go there some time in the next three years (haddaan la dhiman dee). The land of my forefathers it is. I am ashamed to haven never seen it. it is on the top of my to-go-list, not far bellow from Al-hamra :D !

Castro, hakaa saarto

Xiinoow, he is trapped. :D

We are preparing for an influx of complaints from the many “above-suspicion aficionados" his remarks may have misled.

Libaaxow, jecliyaa marka clever Castro struggles to play to the gallery :D . This time the age factor has slowed him down. Digfer buu ku leeyahay. Ilaahay uun baa kaa weyn, my dear Castro :D !

Gabbal   

As for us going back to
Bilaadul Punt
, as matter O fact I am planning trip to go there some time in the next three years (haddaan la dhiman dee). The land of my forefathers it is. I am ashamed to haven never seen it. it is on the top of my to-go-list, not far bellow from
Al-hamra
:D
!

Good on you then. Haramka is well taken care of, just make sure to get enough caano-geel while you're in the ancestral land. :cool:

^^Caano-geel, malayga Xaafuun, and the fruits of Ciid are what I am after, dear HA :D .

Not sure if am gonna stop at troubled Gaalkacyo thu :D !

Oh how could I forget to mention that bustling city of Bosaaso. My trip won’t be significant enough if I don’t defy Ethiopia’s claim on the blessed land of ceel-cad and slip in without their permission-kooda qurunka ha :mad: .