Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

If You had a chance to be a men how you live it up?

Gediid   

Originally posted by Athena:

quote:Originally posted by CLOWN:

19-Why are the girls so obsessed with a man's butt?

I thought it was the other way around. I cant understand the obsession men have with @$$ :confused:
:D
LOL........Are you sure they was women,Am starting to think otherwise...............

Gediid   

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

I'm 100% woman!!! and I adore men's butt...it's just another part of male's body..what's the big deal?

LOOOOOOOOL@Run-Away......Is this a new thing or what.Raggow if you just heard this better suit up n start taking care of your rear end,women adore a good behind......... smile.gif:D

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY ZAK99:

my proud-sista

you topic said if you want to man.... so i want to tell that if you want to man, it is simple nowadays. all you have to is get sex operation and the you will become a guy. that easy. so u dont have to worry about toilet problem. i think sweden where u can do this the easiest way. i will even invite in my apt while u going through the operations.

I dont think that she meant it permenantLy-dont take it so LitteraLLy-its not meant to be*thats how i see it*. She was just asking if you had the chance to be the opposite sex-what wouLd you do? There is no need for trasexauL operations. I think she is Proud to be a woman-correct me if im wrong PROUDSISTA!

OG Moti   

I am a man so why had a chance? are u saying we are not men... or the topic is for females only, man i am begining to get upset, runaway_virgin by the way i wear jeans and they "women" say it looks good at me .. so what that tells u? loooooooool peace

Gediid   

Originally posted by Opinionated:

I would casterate myself *wink* or have a sex change!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Xafsa   

loooooool. then you would be perfect huh? :D

Changed   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL holy shit ..............

Abdinuur   

Shoot, I'm already a man!...sorry! ;):D

But if I were a woman...I would of done so many, many, many, many, many stuff that you wouldnt even think of, concieve of, or imagine!

Sorry but I just cant list them...it would take days and days for me to write, u know what I'm saying...are you following what I'm saying?

This is a serious stuff I'm saying...

Syk!!! I would never want to be a woman!...Are you sick!!!? Man, women go thru a lot! I mean a lot!...I cant handle all of that stuff!

Opinionated....that is sooooo craaazy!..lol...but hey...it might be good!... :eek: ;)

Lol. You guys came up with alot of funny stuff. But CLOWN's post made me want to reply. I'm answer your silly quuestions.

1-Find out why Ladies always have to carry three empty hand bags.

Carry empty handbags? Hun, try holding them. They so heavy with all the things they carry in there. (Thats the secret you can find out
:D
)

2-Why Ladies like to be in the toilet for two hrs and still tell you that you're rushin' her behind for no reason.

When she comes out of the washroom, doesn't she look good? Well that's what she was doing, make-up, fixing her hair and so on.

3-what is this unconditional love between women and gossip?

It's not love, it's in the blood. It's what makes us differ from men.

4-Why do Ladies like to choose askin' questions always at the wrong time?

If it's always a wrong time, when can we?

5-What do Ladies talk about on their night out(mmmhh i might have a clue)

Mmmhh...I think not! That's one of lifes mysteries!

6-Why women can't be without a make up?

We dress to impress...so make up is a must.

7-How does it feel to have a silicon in my tits?

Ask Brittney or Pamala Andreson.

8-Why do girls always like to give the brothers a fake name(i can never understand this)

Don't need to scramble your brain to figure this out. We give fake names so the brother don't spread our name around. Duh!

9-how does it feel to wear a g-string on a hot summer day!

Lool. I would like to know this myself. I haven't ever wore one. Hmmm.

10-How to walk on a shoes with ridiculous high heels?

Lool. Once again I would like to know this myself. I haven't ever wore one. Hmmm.

11-Why do all the pretty Girls happen to have the ugliest Girls as their best friends?

I'm flattered you find me attractive...but just cause I look better then my best friend don't mean she ugly. Acudubillah!

12-Play Hard to get til the brother falls sleep on my lap.

You go and do that...Have fun!

13-Why do the girls always consider it to be cute when the guy is plain dumb and is humiliating himself infront of her and her girls?

What girl in her right mind thinks a dumb guy is cute? I'm sorry I don't think that's possible.

14-why do the girls like to pull each others hairs and bite each other when they're fighting?

Because we just can :rolleyes: . Plus it's the easiest way to get her down.

15-Why do the girls like to spread a sick rumor about any girl who happens to be cuter than her?

Lol. She's not always much cuter :mad: .Oopz...Am I being jealous

16-how does it feel to experience my first period and damn have a bloody cotton in my private part?

It feels awful... excrusiating... horrible... painful... annoying... aggonizing... unbareable... I think you get the point!

17-How does it feel to have an orgasm?

Never had one...but I bet it feels good...very good.
;)

18-how does it feel when a guy feels on my breasts and gets more personal with my private parts?

Once again I have yet to feel that. But it must feel good too. Am I right ladies?

19-Why are the girls so obsessed with a man's butt?

Eeewww...Why look at his butt when theres a beauty above that. His face is much better to look at thank you very much

20-How does it feel to lose my virginity?

I believe it feels like someone just gave you a paper cut down there (you know where I'm talking about).

21-What is this fuss behind the name NAAYAA all about?

Fuss? Fuss? There ain't no fuss...You call me Nayaa and your world gonna turn black. No if's or but's about it!

Now back to what I would do if I was male...I think I would wanna get head. I would wanna phuck as many girls as one can. Call me nasty but I heard from men that head and sex feels good. After that I would become a transexual. I don't wanna be a man for long.

.:peace n luv:.

Originally posted by - diamond princess -:

Now back to what I would do if I was male...I think I would wanna get head. I would wanna phuck as many girls as one can. Call me nasty but I heard from men that head and sex feels good. After that I would become a transexual. I don't wanna be a man for long.

.:peace n luv:.

i would recommend strongly to never become a man!

with all these stds around today sista, might run into it. really, i have seen some sistas who got caught

up in this type of situations. besides, guys alway exaggrate their #s to looks tough to ladies! ever ask a dude to name one....he will go ha, haa whats her name....u know he lying!!!

Blessed   

loooooooooool. Come to the land of Araweelos and we'll take care of business for you, at a small cost ;)

This thread reminds me of Freuds' 'penis envy' theory. I always questioned its validity till now.... hmmmmmm :eek: