Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Frequent flyer madaxweyne

2 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Did Uhuru meet Farmaajo at the airport?

I have not idea but what does it has to do with this?

I am looking at Somalia 🇸🇴interest,  and whether this trip  was necessary now? Please,  think bigger,  and not about personalities, you seem to stuck with Farmaajo,  move forward 

Samafal   
19 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

I have not idea but what does it has to do with this?

I am looking at Somalia 🇸🇴interest,  and whether this trip  was necessary now? Please,  think bigger,  and not about personalities, you seem to stuck with Farmaajo,  move forward 

We can not move from Farmaajo because you and many other supporters of his have been using him as your stick to measure every movement of Hassan. So what I am saying is that if you did not criticise Farmaajo for Uhuru not meeting him at the airport, how fair it is for you to criticise Hassan for that?   

Duufaan   

People like Samfal feel save that Farmaajo is not around anymore. It is like  the best that could happen in their lives. For them nothing really needs to be done. 
They are happy the way the things are right now. Simply maintaining status quo. 

Hassan see this as his job. Remember he was compainning that he will hire those who vote him. The trips are business for him. He is infact running away to do his jobs. He is not ideologically motivated and people around him are not ideologically  motivated. 
He only promised one thing smooth elections and he will do that.

Arafaat   
On 7/14/2022 at 6:22 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Does this new president think he is earning air miles with his frequent flying in the last several weeks?

Within a month, he flew to Imaaraadka (four days), to Turkiga (another four and half days), to Eritareeya (four days) and now to Kiikuuyo land, which will probably will take another five days. He does not need to go to Kiinya since a new president will be elected in next month. War yaala taliyo ninkaan.

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Xasan Sheekh oo maanta ku wajahan dalka Kenya

Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud iyo wafdi oo hoggaaminayo ayaa maanta oo khamiis ah socdaalkiisii ugu horreeyay tan iyo markii la doortay ku tagaya dalka Kenya, halkaas oo booqasho labo cisho ah ku joogi doono.

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya ayaa la kulmi doona madaxweynaha Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta, iyadoo la filayo inay kawada hadlaan arrimo ku saabsan dib ufurida ganacsiga labada dal iyo xuduudaha.

Dowladda Kenya ayaa horay u sheegtay in Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh uu tegi doono Magaalada Nairobi, islamarkaana heshiis ku saabsan dib u fasixida khaadka (jaadka) uu la saxiixan doono Uhuru Kenyata.

Safarkan uu Xasan Sheikh ku tagayo Magaalada Nairobi ayaa noqonaya kii afaraad oo dibadda ah tan iyo markii Madaxweynaha loo doortay bishii May ee sannadkan.

Tegitaankiisa Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya ee Magaalada Nairobi ayaa bilow u noqoneysa dib u soo nooleynta xiriirkii Soomaaliya iyo Kenya oo labadii sano ee u dambeeyay mugdi ku jiray intii uu xilka hayay madaxweyne Farmaajo.

MMA, Hassan Sheick and Farmaajo visited the same number of countries in their first two months. But nevertheless, I fully agree with you that Somali leaders have their priorities wrong and should better focus on the domestic and getting their own house in order. And rather should visit the regions in the country rather all these foreign visits.

It’s ridiculous that sometimes in their term they haven’t even visit some regions and many large towns, but visit some countries 3 or 4x times within one term, it’s indeed ridiculous.   

galbeedi   
5 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

dhoohane HSM, qabyo, civil war, shabaab, drought, new government,  etc, he has so much work to do, and yet he doesn't not see it

60 days had passed since he was elected and  not even out of the gate yet. Where is the cabinet to tackle the main issues of the day. Ma diinkii Dhaanka loo diray baa. With this kind of speed and attitude, the chances of one person one vote is unlikely.

What does the Kikuyu boy Uhuru has got on  HSM. He bombs Gedo, challenges the unity of Somalia, keeps the border shut, yet baby Kenyatta gets what he wanted.

WAxaan maqli jiray Maroodiga xoogiisa Aakhiro ayaa la tusaa. 

This HSM doesn't know the power of the nation is within. Not Dubai, Nairobi or Addis.

5 hours ago, Samafal said:

We can not move from Farmaajo because you and many other supporters of his have been using him as your stick to measure every movement of Hassan. So what I am saying is that if you did not criticise Farmaajo for Uhuru not meeting him at the airport, how fair it is for you to criticise Hassan for that?   

Ok, No worries,  keep shouting Farmaajo ilaa qiyaamaha. 

I think it is coping mechanism to not see reality on ground. 

Duufaan   
18 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Safaradii Qoslaaye dalxiiska laga soo gudbay iyo kuwa soo socdo see iskugu xigi doonaan:

Imaaraadka ✔️

Turkiga ✔️

Eritareeya ✔️

Kiinya ✔️

Jabuuti ✔️

Itoobiya

Ugaandha

Sacuudiga

Masar

Qadar

Suudaan

Burundi

He is not separating businesses and politics. Everything is business and transactions for him.

Now he  is forced to go Ethiopia soon because he visited the    other neighborhood countries. He will not get personal checks or even investment from any of these countries.

We doesn’t know what Saudi will offer to him, maybe small person check for him and some humanitarian aid.Qatar will continue stay low profile and stop building more roads and buildings.

He should realize  there will be no foreign  blank checks coming from foreign country when Somalia is in the process of IMF. He still needs to collect taxes from the port with increased percentage each year as volume continues to increase with all the goods going to Ethiopia and Kenya.

interesting 

The lamest policy I have ever seen, was SOMALI heshiis ah, ADUUNKANA la heshiisa.

appeasement never work, there is no ADUUNKA heshiis ah, you have to choose and strategically choose. 

Hassan iyo CIDDA la socota, CAQLI maleh, and if history tells us anything, he is going to blunder this opportunity, like those before him, AIDID< Cabdiqasim, Shareif, CULUSOW etc. 

8 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

The lamest policy I have ever seen, was SOMALI heshiis ah, ADUUNKANA la heshiisa.

catchy slogan but not practical.

HSM waxaa u soo baxaysa in uusan lawada heshiin karin UAE and Qatar.

Qatar waxay joojisay, lacagtii ciidamda lagu tabaray ee Eritaria.  UAE ma bixinayso.  HSM waa in uu Kala doorto UAE and Qatar.

• Like 1