Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

???? physical?

raula   

^^now this I understand, thus I spoke should I say :rolleyes: wateva people. Viking-walaalo waelezee watu hawa wenye maringo kuwa sisi tulikuwa tunazumgumza kingeta(kingereza)B4 mababu zao wazaliwe ;) (watawakimbiza waengereza, hata radhi(footsteps) yao hawatafika) ;)

And for those who suggested that there should be a monotonous language spoken in this site..I say Nay! and from now on..I will add my 2 swahilis to every post..until I get banned..shuut! wat happened to freedom of speech? and from a common perspective I really dont give a HUUT if some do not understand me or not..life not needed be stressed coz you will die one day anywayz.

(* shakes her head-slowly returns to reality and sensehood *)

NGONGE   

^^^^ I don't know what you said above but in a rare moment of inspiration the dreaded lingo seemed to roll of my tongue. :rolleyes:

What can I say to you guys, huh?

Kuambizana kuko kusikilizana hapana! :mad:

OG_Girl   

Sophist,

سمعت القول

رضي الناس غاية لاتدرك

خليها علي الله يا احلي حمي

;);)

NGONGE   

^^^ Did you like my swahili contributions? I've been studying night and day just so I could claim to understand you.

Ulimi unauma kuliko meno :rolleyes:

raula   

^^U are learning from the best teacher(s)-This proverb probably explains your enthusiasm and eagerness to learning the language:-

" Mchovya asali hachovi mara moja"-He who dips his finger into honey does not dip it once. :D