Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

I don't understand!!!!!!

nuune   

actually it is the somali women who cannot express their feeling,well it can be true in both cases but for the men,it is much lasser!!

With the unfair criticims and crap somali men have had over the years from our women....showing your feelings would be suicide. The would have afield day calling u a wimp.

Istaahil   

And :confused: why are they never romantic or helpful. they worry too much bout what there friends are going to say they hardly contribute in the household like cooking the dishes etc.

have u ever seen an elder somali couple bout 30-50 yrs of age that do their shoppings together with their children or hold hands?

i think its our heritage, sad it can never be changed.

:confused:

NinBrown   

Nuune you hit the nail on the head, its damn somali women who cant express their feelings.

Somali men most of the time are upfront and clear.

Blessed   

Well we can generalise and make assumptions but it is not neccesarilly always true.

Personaly for me it depends on the person at the recieving end of it all and the feelings that I am expressing. It it annoyance or something on the violent side (ahem) .... I have no problems. If its a love thing it depends on how mature and sensitive the dude is. Some men can handle emotions some can't and vice versa.

It could also be beacuse of culture, as Somalis we aren't excatly supposed to be mushy and lovey dovey are we :rolleyes:

Also cose people have been met with some embarassing reactions. (my mates are chattering away as a write my reply).

Honestly, is it so hard?

Blessed   

Hashi.

That is cool bro. Did you make the page!

Anyways, I think Bush is making the most out of a perfect situation for him. If I was a senseless lil American (Allah forbid) I would love the fool. :D;)

H   

every one know what Bush wants 4rom..... and da ARabs are never able 2 say even one single word (No, we shall not let u.... when we are around....!

i wanna hear 4rom y'all bout what u think.. :(

Ladiif   

Its difficulty for somali men to express their feelings becos their somali counterparts are very hard to be understood!! Very complex creatures. If you don't understand something, there is no way you can communicate and express yourself since you don't understand to begin with.

Never mind me, just state ur points,,,,,,,afterall, its just ma mere thought!!

every one know what Bush wants 4rom..... and da ARabs are never able 2 say even one single word (No, we shall not let u.... when we are around....!

Hashi. Not all Arabs are spineless *******s, its their gov't that is licking amerikan boots to stay in power. But thats quickly changing and no more do the concerned population wanna be treated as the underdogs, just to make the amerikans happy. I predict there will be uprisings, in many muslim countries. I pity the amerikans can't see that coming.

hey I'm really disappointed that my somalian ladies feel this way towards my felo men. Look all i can say is that i'm hearing this for the first time cause somalian guys talk to much and say so much about their spouse. I take offences on the stereotyping thou cause not all somalian guys act alike and you know how relationship goes for everyone. If your relationship is lacking the communicate and you demand for it then it's your job to put him in a position which is comfortable for him to open up and this is the same way females function. but don't complain and stereotype cause you failed to communicate with your men.one luv ;)