Sign in to follow this  
sofine

IF THERE WAS 1 THING YOU WANT TO CHANGE IN SOMALIA?

sofine   

EVERYONE WANTS TO GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY...

OUR HOME...OUR LAND...OUR PEOPLE

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THAT...I PERSONALLY WANT TO GO BACK TO SOMALIA ONE DAY..AFTER I FINISH UNIVERSITY AND MAKE TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER INSHA ALLAH...WE ARE THE FUTURE...I WOULD ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO GO SCHOOL AND BECOME DOCTORS,,LAWYERS,,POLICEMEAN...CUZ WE NEED IT ALL..LIKE I SAID THE TEENZ ARE THE FUTURE OF SOMALIA....IF YOU AGREE PLEAZE HOLLA BACK... ONE COUNTRY...ONE UNITE...WE CAN DO IT....ONE LOVE TO ALL MY SOMALIANZ I GOT MAD RESPECT FOR ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERZ I LOVE Y'LL...MAKE SOMALIA PROUD WHILE U ARE IN A COUNTRY FULL OF OPPORTUNITIEZ....

OK LE ME BE THE FIRST PERSON WHO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION SISTER.

QAABIILS WE ALL HAVE SAME COLOR ,SAME LANGUAGE,SAME RELIGION AND I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND OUR PROBLEM ALL AM SAYING OUR PEOPLE ARE SICK AND AM PRAYING GOD TO HELP US.

THAT IS VERY SMART QUESTION SISTER .

AND MY ANSWER IS QAABIILS NEED TO CHANGE.

sofine   

i agree atl bro...but we can't judge what alla(s.w.a) had brought to us...qabill is a good thing i u see the positive side..but our old folks had just been ignorant to use the negative side....so i appreciate ur answer bro...but as da teenz of the future..we won't look to da direction insha allah. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Mujahida   

Salam

Qabiil Should be banned Period! So long there is Qabiil nothing will Change. I believe that things will never be different. Sorry to sound hopeless Sofine but it's the truth.

Wasalam

Salaamz

Sofine, you said we can't judge what ALLAH(swt) had brought to us.true but Macantoo what ever had happend, did happen cause of the ignorance mali people had back then. I don't think it's allah to blame.

Che-Guevara, like you could change a thing bro, give yourself a brake will ya!! :eek:

THE TEENZ ARE SOMALIZ FUTURE, I agree sofine!

ONE LOVE!

RESPECT!

Kool_Kat   

We all have the same color, believe in the Religion, have the same culture...

I would definately make everyone the same QABIIL...Or make all Somalis of one QABIIL...Then we could all get along...

Wishful thinking, but ohh well...

Gotta agree wit u on that kool-kat.

when war occurs in contries its mostly due to religion or culture differences, but look at us somali ppl..we are fighting about the stupidest thing on earth, "qabiil".

Mujahida   

ProudSista

What do you mean the Ignorance somali's had back then? Somali's are still as ignorant as they have been before. And solong the Qabiil leads their weak minds then things shall never change. Qabiil was given by Allah. But many have mis-Used the whole Purpose it was given for.

Wasalam

shyhem   

Move Somalia from east Africa to somewhere btw USA and Mexico,afterll life will be easier if we beat the Mexicans on jumping the fence to USA,imagine sharci that close to the boarder,u don't have to take a plane :D