Sign in to follow this  
Dat_Boi_Gotti

Married People Online

NGONGE   

I don’t know about any of the other married people on here. Personally, I visit these forums and all the other chat rooms to find an eager companion. You see, I’m a Somali man. I’m unlike any other type of man in this world. I was born with a roving eye and a filthy mind. One woman is not enough; two women are not enough, fifteen will keep me busy but they’re still far from enough! :rolleyes:

I’m not interested in their looks. I’m not interested in their marital statues. I’m not even bothered if they were really men masquerading as women. It’s all about the idea of a woman, female, feminine, soft, alluring, sweet sounding woman!

If the “single†people feel threatened by our presence then that’s really a failing on their part rather than a fault with the Marriage Club Brigade.

Seriously though, this topic is a non-runner.

I cant help wonder the thinking behind this question.....can someone tell me why someone needs to ask such a question.

Being married to some probably means you dead and have no fun no views and most of all opinions ADEAD END!

Rahima   

QQ,

Chat room I agree with completely, but why forums?

It is only a waste of time if you make it such.

Brambaro,

It was sarcasm sister smile.gif Unless of course you're being sarcastic and i'm missing. Yaa Allah :D

NGONGE   

^^^^ I think the phrase to use when faced with such a comment can only be a big fat “ Whooshâ€. :rolleyes:

This was directed at Barambaro rather than Rahima. In any case, the sister above was kind enough to explain.

hey ya

I dont see a problem if you are married and at the same time being online doing ya thing hey people do have hobbies and maybe there is being online writting forum and stuff i have older sister who is married for almost 8yrs now so far and she goes online write forum and just enjoy her free time expecially when her kids are on bed and also when my mom try to reach me on the phone and i dont pick up my cell she usually come in chat coz she knws wt site i chat at and she tell me hey call me so i belive most people do it for fun as long as you have trust on you're wife/husband there is no problem unless you creat one.

NoVa   

my mom try to reach me on the phone and i dont pick up my cell she usually come in chat coz she knws wt site i chat at and she tell me hey call me

loooooooooooooooool girl' that's unbelievable, and so strange at the same time...and here i thought mom's didn't know how 2 go to chatrooms....shout... :D:D

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I don’t know about any of the other married people on here. Personally, I visit these forums and all the other chat rooms to find an eager companion. You see, I’m a Somali man. I’m unlike any other type of man in this world. I was born with a roving eye and a filthy mind. One woman is not enough; two women are not enough, fifteen will keep me busy but they’re still far from enough! :rolleyes:

dude just say it aight.. all the ladies in this world ain't enough for ya hahahah..

lord have mercy..... :eek: :D

Pucca   

well ofcourse it was a sarcastic remark :rolleyes: ...ngonge doesn't sound like a man-whore... i mean really. that ought to have been his lil "pimp" speech.

ta ta

Salma   

Da Goti Boti, elahay ha ku naxristo wallahi, u need to wear anti-bullets jacket before u post any topic in SOL, just for ur security :D

The guy asked a Question, just a question, He didnt drop a Nuclear Bomb in SOL.

Easy married nomads and cool off. Thanx god the members cant see each others while discussing something. Otherwise, we would have seen flying shoes and DBG was dead by now.

Dat_Boi_Gotti, the Net is a normal (virtual)place just like the other normal places: like Cafes,restaurants,hotels,cinemas, libraries, univz, schools, malls,parks, Gymz.

Anybody can log to the net regardless of his/her marital status, gender, religion, race or whateva. If married ppl should stop logging to the Net (chatrooms,forums...) cause you think its not a proper place for them , then i believe they have to stop going to the public places I've mentioned above too.

Just coz they are married doesnt mean they have to stop meeting others or socializing with them. Besides what happened to that poor somali girl (May allah forgive her and reward her the heaven)in the chat room has nothing to do with her marital status, its the same thing even if she was a single. A sin is a sin whether u are a single or a married person.

I remembered an old man who used to consider the Hotels as (The Devil's Home) he hated them alot and he still sees this place full of sins and evils. But I disagree with him, coz not all the things which are done n da Hotels are bad.

He thought every person who goes to the hotel is either going to drink Liquors, meet a whore or dance in the Discos. There was no chance at all to convince him that hotels are not bad places 100%. We go there for wedding parties, for Conferences, for trainings, sometimes for job interviews, we use them as accomodation when its required, we invite others for dinner or lunch....etc etc.

So its not the place its all related to person's intentions. If the intention is good then everyplace is good, but if the intention is bad then dont blame any place on this earth.

Apply the same on the Chatting rooms and the Forums.

P.S: Let married ppl enjoy and have good times, mush 7nb2a e7na wzaman 3aleehom, they are humans after all :D

Peace

Buubto   

Dat_Boi_Gotti

Cajiib walaahi, but the funny thing is u exposed ur self. Look bro / sis if u use the net for shukaansi then that is u but keep in mind not all the people are the same. Besides Somalis say “miro faraqaaqa ku jiro kuwo geedka saran looma daadsho†I wouldn’t think married people would prefer a keyboard over their honey. Anyway the internet is not only about chat & discussion rooms.

Always people get threatened by new things because of their insecurities, which lets their imaginations go wild, when things aren’t.

OG_Girl   

Clasique, good point sister. I consider internet or chat rooms just like public place . What is different between University compus and chat rooms? So can we say married people don't go Uni cause there is a lot of single people?

Well, as we say "sla7 dol 7aden " is the way you use it . can be bad and can be good . After all depends on the user.

Salam

Xoogsade   

Seven of Nine, That was very impressive! I don't know what to say except think that if you decide to pursue the same online character you came to like for their intellectualism, outlook of life, and overall character, they can become real. Liking someone's character is a first step always to other possibilities only if one is willing to take another step. To be a real person or to remain a mere online character depends always on how much involvement there is between people. The longer you talk to the person(provided you liked their character in the first place and they don't prove your impression about them wrong), the more likely things can change from unreal to real. And that is Only if you open the door in the first place.

Yea, I like people who write eloquently too. They make my day. Take Care.