Sign in to follow this  
Dat_Boi_Gotti

Married People Online

survteck   

LONG LIVE TO MARRIED PEOPLE.

IT IS SO NICE TO MEET U IN HERE,I AM NOT MARRIED,BUT I WILL SOON.I PRAY MY GOD TO MAKE IT CLOSER.GETTING MARRIED IS SOMEWHAT KNOCKING AT PARADISE'S GATE AND AN ANGEL AS YOUR WIFE TO MAKE IT OPEN.WHO DISAGRRE WITH THAT ?U BETTER TALK TO ME,I MAKE SURE IT'S IN U.

I TELL U WHAT GUYS,SWEET LOVE IS IN THE MARRIED PEOPLES WORLD,NOT IN THE STREET OR IN ANY NIGTH CLUB.IT AIN'T A LOVE OF COUPLES MINUTES,WHICH TURNS AWFUL AT THE END.IT'S LIVING ALONG SIDE WITH U TILL YA DEAD.

SPIT IT OUT ,WHAT U GOT TO SAY....... :mad:

If I didn't know any better, I would say most of you are not frustrated with “ “Dat_Boi_Gotti

â€â€ but more so with him bringing the question out in the open. It probably had some of you reminiscing about your previous infidelities that occurred online…blame it on cyber-space or what not…after all, its just a simple question that needs simple answer from you married folks. :rolleyes:

(…But I don’t know any better, so I wouldn’t know anything about it… redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif )

Jacpher   

What's wrong with surfing the web or SOL if you're married? I think most of SOL members aren't interested knowing your gender, status or tribe. To me SOL is a place to socialize, share ideas and perhaps learn new thing, not necessarily new people.

To even think that a married person may meet someone on SOL or online and possibly cheat with his/her spouse is not only ridiculous but sickening. Why do you think some Somali man/woman might cheat? Somali men/women are not motivated by SHAHWA. They are strong and their family comes first regardless of the relationship. This is mareykan mentality, not Somali or Muslim.

Ask yourself this question. How many married Somalis you know that you think they would cheat if they surf the net? I can't think of any. Cheating is not only XARAAM, but also the biggest sin after killing and shirk. We all know the strict Islamic ruling for married people if they commit such fawaaxisha. Casting stones at them till they dies. I would say Muslims/Somalis in general won't do xaraam even if they get a chance or can't stand their wife/husband. Their religion will play a factor & probably stop them. Mareykan people that cheat can’t contain themselves in the moment and Shahwa/Sheydaan wins. They also don't have strong morals and religious values that can stop.

WE ARE THE Marriage Club Brigade! and this our motto!!

"I’m not interested in their looks. I’m not interested in their marital statues. I’m not even bothered if they were really men masquerading as women. It’s all about the idea of a woman, female, feminine, kind, soft, sexy, alluring, sweet sounding woman!"

U DIG!! :mad: :mad:

lol   

OK this is my two cents..

Married Lets analyze..

Suppose u live in western world where u work and u have children. Your wife have been waiting for u at home... u left 6 in the morning and u r back 6 in the afternoon, dont rool ur eyes or jump on justifications but that is inclusive of the time traffic jams consume. Now when u got home u eat ur mail....and instead of chitchatting with ur woman or children.. u get online and start chatting with strangers..

U miss the important milestones of ur children and wife because u were busy responding to ridiculous topics written by bachelors or bachelorettes( excuse the misspellings) who have nothing to do with their free time..

That is the situations that occur and ofcourse like everything else...vice versa.. a woman who spends time on the net than with her husband...

Now in some remote cases, the spouses can enjoy the net as well as be part of their family's lives..... if u can be that spouse than surely go ahead... but if u can't than... I would agree with my brothers... u r married forget about forums and chats.. do use the computer and the net but for academics and research purposes only...

NGONGE   

^^^

Ah! The imaginings of youth, the innocence, and the assumptions are truly astounding! :D

One remembers the good old days when one was as disparaging and unbending as some of the posters above. Those were the good old days. One was full of vigour back then and no amount of reason or sprinklings of logic could change one’s predetermined notions of what a marriage should be! Now that the youth is gone and the slowness of old age has taken root, one is too sluggish and frail to form any such notions. Now that the vigour is spent and the bustle of married responsibility set-in, one is too distracted to argue back.

Marriage

Then Almitra spoke again and said, 'And what of Marriage, master?'

And he answered saying:

You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore.

You shall be together when white wings of death scatter your days.

Aye, you shall be together even in the silent memory of God.

But let there be spaces in your togetherness,

And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.

Love one another but make not a bond of love:

Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup.

Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf.

Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone,

Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.

Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping.

For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.

And stand together, yet not too near together:

For the pillars of the temple stand apart,

And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.

Kahlil Gibran

Source

Wiilo   

Hibo dear you touched an important issue that most of us dont even think about.

As we all know we have been seeing an increase of number of Somali family divorcing lately, particularly Somalis in dispora (West) there might be many factors to link this increase, (long hours of work,etc)but primarely, what happens is that when the spouse comes back from work they tend to have more time to linger around Starbucks, or chitchat on the net then spend time with their wives and children, and as the wives feels alone in the homes, preferably,they aslo tend to be alone for good, 'cause there is no reason to be a wife and then feel alone or single for that matter...

Hey, I'm not married, and probably dont know anything about marriage life, but hay, stuff happens and we all know...

Go figure:..............

there is no way in hell you'd see me here on SOL, or any other message board for this matter, with posts exceeding 1000 in 1 year if i was married!!

I just dont know how you married ppl do it?

N.O.R.F   

So there you have it, SOL is the reason why all marriages fail :rolleyes:

Insecurity is a key word here

Saalixa   

Nice poem but what are you trying to clarify?

Ngonge if there was such a marriage in the somali community, there would be histeria.

Either they love each other much or they are seperated, no in between at first. But down the trakc of 40 years of marriage you will see odaygii awooga aha oo qalanjo yaro 15 ah guursanaya and his valuable long time asset is gone decaying in price and interest and walaahi most of the time i blame the women!

Aha. :rolleyes:

Quite easily, I should think.

Talk about making everything unnecessarily difficult. Next they'll be saying you cant take long baths if you're married, because you'll be neglecting your spouse.

Hey,got a quick ponder here;

Will you let your spouse see your inbox?

If No,what are you Hiding?

Besides websites like, 'KIDS R US',Diapers.com,Babyfoods.com',waytohappymarriage.com, and other self help websites, Married ppl have no business joining forums.

Originally posted by Phantasma:

Aha. :rolleyes:

quote:

Quite easily, I should think.

Talk about making everything unnecessarily difficult. Next they'll be saying you cant take long baths if you're married, because you'll be neglecting your spouse.
well if you are married and been a member of this esteemed board for lets say 1 year and have almost 3000 posts then yeah you got an addiction problem.

As a married man, i'd see myself with more responsibilities than my average single farax, so i am sure i could use the time i chit chat with some frustrated Farax's and Xalimo's here on SOL to do something that will benefit my wife and kids in one way or another, such as taking my kids to the park, watch a movie with them, do the homework, take wifey out for shopping...etc, being married and having 3000 posts in under 12 months is straight up pathetic. no matter how you look at it.