Sign in to follow this  
Dat_Boi_Gotti

Married People Online

I personally appreciate all the married folk here, such an insightful bunch they are

I also appreciate that they are honest enough to admit that they are married---it gives us homebreakers a fair warning to keep our claws to ourselves! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STOIC   

When i put two and two together i came up with the assumption that SOL is a day care for the married folks.Whenever they get under the skin of the children/wife/husband, they resort to log inn SOL.I might be barking up the wrong tree here but hey make your own assumption about them!.

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

I also appreciate that they are honest enough to admit that they are married---it gives
us
homebreakers
a fair warning to keep our claws to ourselves! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That sounds very wrong Femme. I didnt perceive u as the homebreaker type.... hmmmm.... it all makes sense now. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by rayaana:

Nice poem but what are you trying to clarify?

Ngonge if there was such a marriage in the somali community, there would be histeria.

Either they love each other much or they are seperated, no in between at first. But down the trakc of 40 years of marriage you will see odaygii awooga aha oo qalanjo yaro 15 ah guursanaya and his valuable long time asset is gone decaying in price and interest and walaahi most of the time i blame the women!

Why the pessimism, walal? You really think most Somali marriages are unworkable?

I can be cynical all I want (I have a doctor’s note). But, where does such cynicism come from for someone so young?

PS

-I’m assuming you’re young

-I’m assuming you’re single

Amethyst dearest, I was actually gonna refer specifically to u at the begining, but I wisely changed my mind. It seems that you've transformed in the last few weeks from barney the purple dinosaur to this savage little minx...I didn't want to be torn up into bloodly little pieces. :D

P.S. Not that I give a flying rat's patooti about ur opinions....but for the heck of it...what do u percieve me as Amethyst?

Baluug   

I agree with Gotti...Use the computer all you want but you don't need to be chatting with members of the opposite sex,Your husband or wife is right there in the room with u!!I knew a bro who divorced his wife because all she ever did was chat on paltalk for hours!!Didn't work,cook,clean,nothing!!!She must've been addicted or something.Anyways,she would be talking to these guys on paltalk,calling them"aboowe macaan" and sh*t right in front of her husband and finally,he got sick of it.So people have some respect,for your spouse and yourself!!