Sign in to follow this  
Lost-One

Two for the price of one

Ibtisam   

You can go shopping for a Fatwa, As long as it is based on evidence i will take it off ya!

How do you know the army way?

Just called a friendly imam,i asked him if it was ok to marry two women and he happily said ''ofcourse'',infact he said,make it four.lol.Then i asked him,how about marrying two women at the same time and he said ''Don't ask me childish questions'.. :D:D:D .Ouch!IT seems i ain't gonna be getting evidence after all.Ow and the army way,well,thats whenever an officer says something,be it wrong or right,it stays right in that mere moment. :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^i thought you were going to tell me you were in the army :rolleyes:

HE can't be looking out for your interest if he told you make it four especially as you live in the UK, he wanted you in prison or in a mental institute :D

Pujah   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Puja do you have evidence, or is it just based on your immense dislike of the action? Just wondering.

^^I don’t have one actually.

But at the very least I would call this innovation (bidca) as I don’t recall any hadith showing the Prophet marrying off two women to one man on the same night. Everything that is permissible is already clear cut in the Koran and hadiths. Allah knows best.

Maybe we should present this question to sheik Nur I am sure he can enlighten us on this issue.

Ibtisam   

^^^they got paid! and they sold their daughters to some reach dude. They would've added the mother too, if they were offered enough money :rolleyes: :(

lol@never listen to an imam again

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisaam lol @ they would added the mother too..subhanalaah ..odeygii maxaad u hadhay haduu islaanti iska gaday smile.gif

as for this guy marrying two girls at the same time, I have already mentioned (as some one had previously posted) that at least he should have gave each one of them her own wedding. But, hey no one forced them, i dont see any leashes on them .....and looks like they made their deceision so we shouldn't really bother to comment on it.

wa salaaam

p.s. If my life depended on it I wouldn't have shared a husband of mine ...let alone share a wedding with another ...Subhanalaah whats this world coming 2...

ibtisiimo! so u would rather give on the house!!

believe me when a dude pays! its soooo much sweeter!! loooooool! not that i ever paid 4 it! i heard it on the grape-vine! lool!

how come xalimos have no clue!! wazzup. 4 free! hell no! but i would take it!! ibi... u cool with that!! holla.

juba   

first off EID MUBARAK!! its been a WHILE since last posted

when i saw this post i could hve sworn it would be a wadaad with arab garb n the women completely covered with abayas....lets just say im relieved that its not "religious pple" twisting Islam for their benefit

1) only anarchy in the world

2) only place were men marry more than 1 women at a time

the list keeps growing lol

Faheema.   

^ lol, that's just it, intaa baa shaqo u ah...live & let live dictionary'googa kuma jirto dadka qaarkood, talk about unnecessary Dambi :rolleyes:

Blessed   

^blaming the traffic on your lateness to work or lying to your parents about the actuall cost of your Eid spree can be deemed necessary danbi. icon_razz.gif

You may get out of trouble in the above cases, but what do people gain from discussing, insulting and getting emotional about matters that doesn't concern them. These people are not here to read your comments, their marriage doesn't affect you.

So what's the use in wasting your precious time and getting into danbi that you gain nothing from? It's ironic that this topic is titled two for the price of one - that's sharia calculation of xan - you commit a sin against the person discussed and also the sin of disobedience to Allah. And you have to seek forgiveness from Allah and that person. Two for the price of one sin.