Sign in to follow this  
Prince_Sland

somalis living in Brazil ..............

juba   

i don't know whats so great about our people fleeing a governmentless wasteland. I don't see whats so cool about our people living everywhere BUT their own "country" but we are nomads after all.

I'm not going to name names (since we've been forewarned not to address her) but if you read this, you know who you are.

What are you? a 3rd grader?

I just can't see what's so hard about mentioning my name, surely you were addressing me, you can come out of the closet with it, you ain't fooling nobody, you know that BISHAARO.(atleast I have balls to address you directly)

YOu are entitled to your opinions just as I am entitled to my own opinions, I hope you understand that dear.

I can take criticism if there ever was one made, but you don't know the difference between a constructive criticism and people just constantly openly blabbing their mouth about the LayZie one.

Just because you haven't seen a positive post of mine, doesn't mean I have never posted it, unless you are saying you read each and every one of my posts since I started posting, in which case you got too much time on your hands.

Why do people do this? Are they just generally unhappy? Do they think they're so much better/intelligent than other people that they get to judge every word posted?

Generally, no, I am not unhappy.

Do I think I am better/intelligent than other people? Yes, I am.

Am I going to continue judging people? Yes I will continue doing what I am doing, but it doesn't mean you have to take it personal or anyone else for that matter, just as I don't take it personal.

I can't imagine trying to be this persons friend if she's anything in real life like she is in the forums.

You are not my friend, alxamdullillaah, therefore there is no reason for you to imagine us holding hands and playing at the playground as friends.

Or, by posting this at all, am I becoming like her and passing judgement?

YOu can't become me, but I am sure you are on your way to becoming the idea of me, if you keep this up Bishaaro Bakoolo.

N.O.R.F   

Recently met a Somali on transit, he was on his to Osaka, Japan, with his young half somali/japanese family. He said he wanted to get as far away from Somalia as possible, but i think i managed to engrain a seed in his mind to try and settle somewhere nearer, like Dubai :D

There are numerous Somalis who live around the globe. I myself know a somali dude who is married to a japanese women, how odd don't you think so? There culture's and religions are mile aparts.

I also know Somalis who perfectly speak chinese and many other exotic languages, we live in a global world so everything is possilbe.

Castro   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Generally, no, I am not unhappy.

Do I think I am better/intelligent than other people? Yes, I am.

Atheer, not only do you sound unhappy, you don't seem too bright either. Please, get over yourself. I've no tolerance for nonsense tonight and you're neck-deep in it.

I've no tolerance for nonsense tonight and you're neck-deep in it.

Tolerate kulahaa.....You are a joke, and the sad thing is, you know it.

Duqa, don't even try it, I know it's menopause season for you, but don't even try that bs on me.

Originally posted by OneEightSeven:

I luv to women argueing...

Please continue..........

Co-signed Socad_badne

Laziegirl,

You are a GODDESS and you rule my domain. Keep doing your thing, don't listen to these envious cretins. You know their kind. They're haters, they'll never appreciate true woman.

Bishaaro,

I don't like you :(

Nephissa   

What shocks me is these wimpy cheerleading boys, tryna stir a pot that's not even there to begin with!

Wonder if they can do the splits too.

Now give them an L.