Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

What is Your Best Shukaansi Trick ??

His point is clear and cut .... :D

Anyhow ,, nin baa yidhi "Waar bes intaa in ka badan ma cuni karayee" ,, markaasuu saaxiibkii ku qoslay oo uu yidhi: "Oo Maxaad kaga tagtay" :D:D

Now ............... Ok ,,, that is enough i guess

RedSea   

it's gifted, it's something you are born with . I shukaansi girls when I don't even mean to..that is pure natural talent right there.

Buuxo   

^lol red, and making sure you read all the right ducooyin including the one in your sig (in case you get a slap) helps ,doesn't it?

Skipper   

His point is clear and cut

jacal is his point clear and cut? How so sxb? might explain abit there.

Rudy:yo..the key is pancakes! if u aint getting no pancakes, hit the road man...u aint wanned! u wasting your time and money!

gotta get some pancakes!

Rudy sxb why do i get the feeling taht yu are talking to us as if we are a bunch of dhocils? Pankcakes and stuff is normally not an expression used when you want to send a point across to a farax. It wont work. Next time use somethng else ok.

Ibtisam   

^^why are you trying to understand rudy?? are YOU okay?

I don't understand this whole "Yareey" :rolleyes: My first thought is " If I look like a Kid why on earth are you talking to me It is so patronising and condescending, almost as bad as Naaya.

Skipper   

Ghanima:^^why are you trying to understand rudy?? are YOU okay?

Couldnt be any better, thanks for showing concern there, appreaciate it big time. Nick name Yareey? This girl was telling me to call her dhocil the other day, this Yarey dhocil thing must me some sort of fashion nowadays. Its widely used for sure.

Skipper   

Ghanima:^^why are you trying to understand rudy?? are YOU okay?

Couldnt be any better, thanks for showing concern there, appreaciate it big time. Nick name Yareey? This girl was telling me to call her dhocil the other day, this Yarey dhocil thing must me some sort of fashion nowadays. Its widely used for sure.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Buuxo:

^lol red, and making sure you read all the right ducooyin including the one in your sig (in case you get a slap) helps ,doesn't it?

"Tawakaltu calalah" Ilahayow xabadan isku dhacaysa isku kaaya sahal. :D

RedSea   

Maya yaakhii, way kuu sahlaysaa...it sort of increases your chances. Fahamtu lak Jacalow?

It's better than saying' Cilmi boondhari ayaa wuxu yidhi isagoo kahadlaya jacaylka'...lol

Aaliyyah   

jacaylbaro looool tawakaltu cala laah wa ilaahay ayaan talo saartay oo wakiil ka dhigtey, ilaahay wakiil wuxu kaga yahay waxwalba. Marka yarka haka duceesta dhaaf. ;)