Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

What is Your Best Shukaansi Trick ??

why not hadaad ka heshay what is wrong with you saying waan kaa helay ??

and what do u say ?? ............ Naa Dee Kaalay ??

The word " waan kaa helay runtii" is strong ..in la sharxo ayuu ku fiicaNYAHAY.."Naa dee kaalay" waaaba dagaal..............i will come up with course outline....ha sugi weynin..

Skipper   

I was told Rudy is a proffesor of shukansi, so am not only suprised but also dissapointed that he has not contributed that much to this tread.

Skipper   

VAL. what is gibberish according to your dictionary?

Either way i have to admit that rudy´s methods and mentality on how to handle a xalimo is spot on.Provided that you use his methods to full effect then a geljire wont have any problems dating a girl who was made in america. He tells you from the first time keep your eye on your wallet and not the girl. Now that is poetic

Khalaf   

^ :D .....

lakiin sxbow what happened to yo girl back in Kenya? or u still in shukaansi process? :D .....if what u said in that thread is true then ninyahow forget learning shuksaansi art or other chicks seems like u got a good woman ya dig.

:D @ Yaabka war niyahow don't give away the secrets too many females eyes here....but to keep it real sxbyal every girl is different....like each door there is a unique key to open it namean.

wa salaamun.

Farah Brown,

That was one of the most funniest stuff i've seen ,,,,,,,,,,, weriyihii baa ka bukooday :D

I can't see any connection between rudy and shukaansi ,,,,, come on ..... they are far far glaxy from each other :D

Hunguri is much better then him ,,,,, lol

me   

ceeb indeed...but hey its a winning formula. Try it sometimes sheekhow...it might give a break from SOL :D