Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WOULD U MARRY YOUR OWN COUSIN?

lulla   

When i think about the love of my life, none of my cousins come to mind.No, i will not marry any of my cousins..noway!

Abdinuur   

Hey if she's cute, what the hek...I'd go for her :eek: :rolleyes: ...but on the other hand, it wouldnt make sense, would it?...I figure :(

....to be continued

Buubto   

If he fulfills all my requiments why not. I would have gone for him but first he has to have the quality I am looking for. Plus it wouldn’t hurt to have my own antie as a mother in low icon_razz.gif

if he is a hank,why not, I wouldn´t mind...

I mean if he really is the person I´ve been looking for, then I´d go for it :rolleyes:

Missy   

NO WAY!!!marrying my cousin would be the same as marrying my brother it just would not cross my mind.

Besides if the marriage went wrong it might end up splitting the family into two sides and could ruin any relationship you had with your aunt/uncle.

Baydan   

Maybe If we didnt grow up together and he lived different town. I cannot imagine marying a cousin I shared the same bathroom, bed, toys, who used to saqiirsuujin me, pull on me hair and did every imaginable childish stunt with...lol How on earth do you develop "feelings" for someone like that?

On the other hand..Allah said it is xalaal. I like to think I'm somebody that goes bythebook -Qur'aan.

Paragon   

I really don't think it is a good idea first of all, coz i have seen family who got inter-married. God knows how complicated things get when you try to explain it to a stranger how related you and your wife(cousin) are. Thats nothing compared to when the rest of your relatives are as mixed up as you and your cousin wife.

Like...my uncle and my father are the sons of 2 brothers, and my mother's father is the brother of my fathers mother, my uncle's mother and my father's mother are cousins. Not to mention the son of my uncle is married to my blood sister, and my eedo from the side of my father is married to my uncle's brother, you see so my father and my mother were cousins, and my uncle and his wife are cousin, and my uncle's son and his wife(my sister) are cousins. I am engaged to my eedo's daughter who is my cousin too.

This is a real story...ask m y sister lol.

So will you go for that mess if you know you gonna get mixed up?

Oocyte   

I grew with my first cousins so "NO way" I can even imagine to marry one. If it is distant cousin who I havent met b4, I might consider!

Jamaal-11,

lol

are you Indian, pakistani, or Arab in origin?

Too much inter marriage I see.

I consider my cousins my brothers....so I couldn't marry one of them. Plus new blood/genes in the family is a good idea (rather than recycling the same old blood/genes/inherited diseases).

Hibo   

luul why your own cousin can't get tha holler???

When true lovers cross your way and you ain't got none, how do you feel about? you just envy their happiness. (human nature)

likewise we envy the strenght of that given love between cousins

So we speculate in a civilized western wayz

telling you that he's your brother and can't desire , while is permitted to marry him, and there you go under taboos . :confused:

you might spit on him but you'll only burn your chances and loose him for life. redface.gif

what related to recessive desease, now dayz it's possible to make a genetic balance. the risk of having a trisomic child is as weak as having a child with any other deficiency

unless you pertain into genrations of cousins.

marry my cousin sis, i almost did. back then i was younger and less informed or should i say imature. righ now i would not marry her

i think if it works out its the best, but if there are commotions then it hard to deal with it. like missy mentioned above, families might break up bcoz of you guys and every time u mention devorce its ignored and all your families will care is how u guys should stay together

remeber you guys are cousins and you dont want to hurt eachother

WIIL-WAAL