Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WOULD U MARRY YOUR OWN COUSIN?

Paragon   

LiBiN lol it is not me sxb, It is a story i got from another friend of mine. MIxed-up family isn't it?

Ofcourse i am not Indian Arab or a Paki but i'm a Somali. Pure than a cup of virgin blood

I am not planning to marry my own cousin but i am planning to marry a girl who is not even a Somali.

Hibo   

So many somali girls in southall and you are planning to marry a non somali, was it southall girls who put you off? lol

:eek: Jamaal !!!!! :eek: ....what about my uncle's daughter-in-law's cousin's friend's sister... :confused:

I thought we agreed she was the one for you...

Dont tell me some Indian or pk chic stole our somali poet's heart? :D

oooooooooooh! THIS IS SAD INDEED! A TRAGEDY!

I think I'll go put on my black rope now redface.gif

Paragon   

Faisa lol Southall is full of xaliimos, u know what i mean? i aint feeling that ;) kidding

Athena lol hadeer ayaan la lushaa sky-scrappers hadii gabadha you uncle's daughter-in-law's cousin's friend's sister laigu daro, i am might shout "halleluyah"

an Arab girl not a paki or an hindu....is that okey?

petite   

Well, I always think of cousins as a safety net. If you reach the age of 26 and u still ain't married..momma will probably beg her sister to "astur" this gabar baartay with one of her sons. Lol

Kool_Kat   

lol@petite... So true ain't it...

To me, if he's the last guy on earth may be... But as long as there are other men on this earth, HECK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Miriam1   

Lool lulla girl i looooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee :D your topics really interesting!

Me yes i would marry my cousin if i never met him before and if he met my criteria.

My eyes are actually set on one of my cousin who is becoming a Doctor ummm and he is also 6feet+ the nicest guy in the planet, a cutie and a very concious muslim!!!!. Fits 85% of my criteria already :D

So why not atleast he knows who u are and where u are from. So in the future u may get invitations

of the wedding of Jawahiir and the Doctor lool

Peace smile.gif

lulla   

Jawahiir, girl i love your name ,it is my favorite somali name. be sure to invited me to that wedding. lord!i love weddings.