Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

THE LOVE CALCULATOR

Ibtisam   

I was not, just wanted to check things out dee, was checking how the future was looking :D now i have decided it is better not to know at all, then to get it all wrong. :rolleyes:

Setting aside the obvious practical difficulties with this match...

General Duke and Islamic Courts

93%

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between General Duke and Islamic Courts has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

However.....

TFG and ICU

00%

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between TFG and ICU, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

:D

Ameen   

Nomadique sister I agree with anything you say. I do really, I do (or should I say, I must)

Note to SOL members:

I once disagreed with Nomadique and I don’t want to tell you what happened to me, so take my sincere advice and nod your head and stay positive in regards to her posts and if not, than good luck going up against the storm from the Nomadique Ocean.

And Allah knows best

Ameen! been there done that!! nomadique u right gal aha aha, shaking my head up n down! see what watching Opara shows do to ppl! they lose reality. jb, this bus is going the wrong way!! u better jump off. lool.

;)

bingo! jana! or whatever your name it... i rest my case!! could some 1 plz explain to this hard headed women that awoor gooni daaq cidi uu ma dawaato. then may be she will understand.

Nomadique ,, u made me laugh Walahi,,,,, TFG and ICU ,,,, hahahahaha ,,, that was so funny :D:D

what about u and someone else ???? ,,, come on just try ,,,,,,, :D

cynical lady michael jackson

75 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between cynical lady and michael jackson has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

hahahahah

cynical lady mussolini

63 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between cynical lady and mussolini has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

hahahahahah omg let me cont listening

to greenday this is becoming addictive mhhh