Sign in to follow this  
king_450

With Admn Permission

Xalimo7   

Thank you for posting , finally. It took you so long to do it.But i know dear.

Hey king how often you get in here

i don't see you here as much as u used to.

see you.

ZOLA   

KING..THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US U SCHOOLS WEBSITE...THIS IS FUNNY COZ MY COUSIN FROM VIRGINA CALLED ME UP TODAY AND TOLD ME THAT HE HEARD RUMOURS THAT I WAS APPLYING TO GW( OFCOURSE HE WAS KIDDING)....I LOL AND TOLD HIM U MUST BE KIDDING RITE ...COZ I KNOW I AINT BRIGHT ENOUGH TO GET IN TO SUCH A SCHOOL.. smile.gif

CANT WAIT TO MOVE TO D.C INSHA-ALLAH..LUV THE PLACE ..I PLAN TO GO TO GRAD SCHOOL THERE ...GEORGETOWN OR JOHN HOPKIN INSHA-ALLAH..

A.A

Zakariye   

Places like this,is where we all Somalis need to share the information that one has advantage on it, as King450, mentioned yes it is very uplifting and am proud to be in this place and see brothers and sisters not only doing threads, but also sharing and exchanging good information.

And if you want to live and be successfull in this country (USA) then it is all about exchanging Informations,so once again Brother King thank you so very much.

I hope some one will take advantage of it and let's hear if there are any good outcome.

king_450   

Kaafi good question, but to look the cost of Medical Schools in the USA , you need to look some other sites, or Government Projected Tuition or for that matter Privately. So here are some Ideal Facts of the cost of Medicine in USA

http://www.allmedicalschools.com/

http://www.allmedicalschools.com/faqs/tuition.php

To find what school u interested Just click the left corner where it says "Find School".

hope it helps

king_450   

Malaika, you know i love to have you in DC, no question about it, you know how i feel. So why not apply the school, or for that matter George Mason is good too. Wonderfull news.

Thnx for sharing that with us King. I thought I was going to go to the Medical school in the University of Minnesota, but I guess I have to really think about this. Thnx again. :D

nuune   

LOL XALIMO,isn't sharing ideas a good way of communication,anyway thanks king for the input

Changed   

Originally posted by Xalimo7:

Why play good samatarian, when you know for fact most of them are Deaf and Dump. Keep your ideas, let them find out the hard way, i am not mad at them, but don't give the cooked potatoe, let them find out their own peace of ideas.

Rest in peace bro and never give ideas at all. They don't appreciate.

see you

what was all that about :eek:

and when did anyone say they did not appriciate from what am reading everyone is thankfull.......acuudi billaaahi ..i gues it that time of the month right :rolleyes:

malaika girl dont belittle ur self i know u can make just apply and KING will see u there icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Changed   

^^^^^^^^ so u expect us to rush up and say hi ala we love .........its takes time for people to respond i suggest u not jump to conclutions :D