Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Soo dhawaada iskaashatada Smokers

Just reminding my brothers and surely some sisters :D that this is the best time to quit smoking, as you will anyways not be smoking the time of the day in which you do it the most. I've laid this bad habit to rest for 3 months now and alhamdulilaah the health benefits are amazing. So just a little brotherly reminder from your resident Community Health worker here on SOl, Females patients are especially encouraged to PM me :D:D with any questions about quitting smoking or you just need a little mentoring from a person who've already taken up road.

Home visits are possible if the schedule allows but PM me beforehand :D

Zakinah   

I honestly think that smokers should go and visit a respiratory ward in any hospital near them.Seeing pts who have Chronic obstructive airways disease or COPD will be enough for a human being with a sense of fear to stop smoking.The fact that these ppl cant do anything without Oxygen is something smokers might wonder upon.Good luck with breaking that habit may allah make it easy for yall.

Kool_Kat   

I am not a smoker, but for a quick minute today I felt like lighting up one - si baan u dibirsanaa...

How I hate the smell of smokers, specially right after they come in from outside smoking! Uffffff!!!

It's very hard for me to stop smoking (even though I started recently). As KK said, I smoke when I am under duress or I am around smokers. They are thinking about banning smoking in public areas. For me it calms me down and I try not to around those I think are no-smokers.

Abwaan   

Just moved to a house which is not old, was painted and cleaned in detail and the smell of cigarette is obvious and you could bet the previous occupant was a smoker. Soo xabadka, jirka, dharka, gaariga, guriga qofka cabana saas ma noqdo...Thank Allah I don't smoke..!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

Home visits are possible if the schedule allows but PM me beforehand
:D

lol...hold on...background check horta SOL yaa u qaabilsan intaan talo faro ka bixin?!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

As KK said, I smoke when I am under duress or I am around smokers.

What? Where did I write I smoke under duress or when I am around smokers! NEVER!!! redface.gif:D

dreams of lighting it up, deeply inhaling and blows to KK's painted face

Are you saying my face looks painted on when I put on my make-up? icon_razz.gifSigaarka inta gacanta Juxaa ka qaado, hal tiiro layaqaan gashato, Sprite kadaba kabato, ee shaqadeeda kunoqonee iyadoo wareeroyso... AAAAAAAH!!!

Kamaavi   

Sigaar sibikh buu kugu soo galaaye midhaa malin dhow habo qoor dheer oo xafiiska hortiisa hal dheer la tagaan la arkaa ( haday dhacdo juxa jiko diido ayaa ka masuula) :D:D

quote: dreams of lighting it up, deeply inhaling and blows to KK's painted face

Are you saying my face looks painted on when I put on my make-up?
icon_razz.gif
Sigaarka inta gacanta Juxaa ka qaado, hal tiiro layaqaan gashato, Sprite kadaba kabato, ee shaqadeeda kunoqonee iyadoo wareeroyso...
AAAAAAAH!!!

B   

Marlboro lights are all i think about all day. usually its the first i have after iftar.