Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Your best vacation destination

Ariadne   

the South Paficic or Central America like may be Costa Rica or Panama... or even Chile....for vacationing

and one place I would like to live would be Nepal... and get adopted by the Dalai lama and dedicate my life to th monkood

........ I wonder.... if they are allowed to have chocolate.....

if they aren't I could smuggle it in... or give it up

N.O.R.F   

vacations vacations ey,,,,

1) Daar eSalaam (spelling?)

2) Damascus (and area)

3) Andalucia (moorish)

4) Chile (on the Inca Trail)

5) The far east (Malaysia,China)

6) Pakistan

7) Bosnia

Foxy   

There were a few of my best that I would choose from.....but at this time of age and time....these are the best I would pick out of Hat:

European (Spain/Holland) trip spent with close friends.... crazy as the word comes called it priceless when good friends are concerned

Family trip In Malaysia....called it back in the old days when mom and dad had the torch on whats right and wrong

Bunjee Jumping with crazy outrageous close friends.....in Thailand........ named it cheap & everything money could buy.....lolz.....what a trip

Back to basics...usually named it after a trip after the middle east trip like the gulf.......damn those ppl are way way far behind....lolz its all Good though we have sh!t loads friends and family living there ( Gulf arabia) Gof Bless All

the list goes on !

cheers

Viking   

Every place has something special to offer.

Mombasa was kewl...

ws_kenia_3.jpg

tusks.jpg

Old town - Mombasa

mombasa_rue3.jpg

Voi Lodge looks like some alien planet...the view is just breath-taking

Kenia0003.sized.jpg

Kenia0010.jpg

^^^^^ that’s bringing some memories back, but I was too young to remember or enjoy all that – but I doubt its looking that beautiful now, after the invasion of the somollies.

Viking   

It was looking quite good when I was there two years ago. I heard the young mayor of Mombasa Najib Balala has been doing a lot to give the town a good image.

Sky   

Viking, where is Voi lodge situated in Kenya? I just love Africa, I can't describe the feeling.

I would recommend anyone to visit Meru, Bisanadi and Kora national parks/reserves instead of the more popular Masai Mara, Serengeti and Tsavo. Much less tourists, which is a plus and you can speak Somali with most rangers, since its in traditional Somali territory. The notorious Somali shiftas have almost destroyed these parks, but fortunately the different animal species like rhinoes and elephants are either stable or growing since they left.

Viking   

Sky,

Voi is a small town not far from the coast of Kenya. Voi Safari Lodge overlooks Tsavo East National Park.

location.jpg

Goonle   

Ive been to meru while visiting kenya a few summers ago. I was scared of the idea of overdosing on chat lol. From the hard sticks we pay 75 dollars to almost free sweet and juicy leaves it was like heaven lol. I drove from there to isiolo and proceeded to Gariisa and then head to elwak drove along the border to elwak and mandera and came back through moyale and marsabit. It was quiet a trip. One thing that was surprising though was the level of poverty.