Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Missing Somali Girl

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Bishitta:

The Point: Spare us the judgment and ignorance. Allah does not punish a person who is not in their right mind because of that very reason. Is a person who wants to kill themselves really in their right mind?

It is neither judgement nor ignorance - simply an echoing of Allah's judgement. Take it as you will.

But now is hardly the time to be engaging in this. May God have mercy on her soul. And more importantly, may God strengthen her family and increase their Iman.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Scarlet:

They found her body. May Allah rest her soul in peace and extend his mercy towards her. Ameen.

They did!, Inaa Lilaalahi Wa inaa ilaahi Raajicuun. May Allah forgive her sins, Allah is oft forgiver.

winnie   

i'm not sure what enticed this response from you but this isn't the appropriate place.

may Allah, the oft forgiving, most merciful have mercy on her, ameen.

Baluug   

If she did indeed kill herself, then may Allah SWT punish her with the punishment mentioned in the Qur'an and sunnah. If she was murdered, then may Allah SWT forgive her sins and grant her Jannah.

Sorry, but I can't ask forgiveness for someone who has died doing something haraam. Doesn't matter if it's a Somali medical student or a suicide bomber doing "jihad". Suicide is clearly wrong and warrants a severe punishment, so how can I ask forgiveness for someone who commits such an act? Don't become blind just because she is a seemingly "innocent" Somali woman.