Sign in to follow this  

One paragraph stories

Since some of us seem to like writing and others reading. All genres Welcome. I prefer absurdist writing, jump on the crazy bandwagon & confuse yourself and those around you, or write about your friends' cars. As long as you keep it short.

THE LOST FOOL

He looked for it everywhere. The wolf was still barking. It was barking, like a fcuckin dog. Shut up! He yelled at it. She started crying. The moon looked bright. It was quiet and the wind was dry like sandpaper. He locked the door. The neighbors were sleeping with their iPods on shuffle.

SeeKer   

Her lips were perpetually drawn back in a sneer but this time there was an added facet of hunger. Her eyes flashed at him as she grabbed the closest thing to her. The room spun faster than ever. Was there an end in sight? He shuddered as his last breath tore out of his limp body. She stood over him with the usual sneer pasted over her sweat drenched face as his iris dulled.

Unknown

Fabregas   

Oh dear. damn! shoot! The lanky, hoodied teenager was caught in a bit of a twiddle. The lad thought he was the finished article, but he was caught right in the middle. Abdi tried to put on a face of brittle. But the police handcuffed him and made him feel so little. In fact, as small as a skittle. Oh my, Oh my; Why did he decide to shoplift from Lidl? :D

B   

Little did the police realise that Abdi was actually stealing ammonia nitrate from the plant section of Lidl. Detective Moorland asked, 'whats this' and Abdi could only respond with 'I was told to get this by Ahmed' Moorland asked, 'who is Ahmed and all Abdi could conjure was, 'he is the gang leader'. It was at this point that Moorland realised this was no ordinary gang but a terrorist cell in Southhall of all place. Abdi was a snitch!

Fabregas   

( mustapha, i am getting more and more suspicious of you :D )

It was a cold winter morning in Southall. Detective Moorland rubbed his hands together to get some warmth, as he religously did every morning( albeit to no avail). He thought he'd order a cuppa. But Moorland was suddenly interrupted by Detective superintendent Carla Wilson, the middle aged serial flirter. The case had taken an alarming twist, Carla informed him. Media outlets from around the world swamped Southall police station, patiently jostling in the cold for the latest updates. "Ladies and Gentleman, our investigation has uncovered that the explosives were only meant as minor scare tactic against a local Khat Chewing den" mr Moorland finally briefed them.

The Daba Gurasho Tales

It was little after 1.00 AM, Gudcur is trying to find his way in the dark Hawd night on his way to Libin's Aqal whom he met hours earlier at the Dhaanto dance. The Hawd nights are full of surprises and more eventful than busiest metropolis..... :D

Who wants to finish this?

Indhoos   

^^ Let me try?

Gudcur finally made it to Libin's Aqal and was able to maneuver his way through the Ood despite a snag here and there. He approached the Aqal, saw couple of figures laying on the ground and figured Libin was the figure at the far left of the Dirin. He gathered his courage, tiptoed to her side, and tried to wake her quietly. He placed his hand on her leg and whispered her name. He was met with a blood curling screem, "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, SAVE ME!" Followed by a chant of "LION! LION!!" coming from every corner of the Aqal. Gudcur found himself under attack at the same time hooyo Qorsho found herself beating upon a potential suitor for her daughters.....

^ looooooool some thing very similar actually happened to my cousin ..but he was beat with the heavy wood butt of an AK-47 by the girls father.

he was more successful in his second attempt a week later; when he conveniently forgot about the beating he received.

baadiye is an entirely different world :D

NGONGE   

When I was a kid, I wanted to have a pen pal. I searched all the local newspapers and magazines until I found a section that had loads of people wanting pen pals. I chose a fat Moroccan boy who had a friendly face and the strangest hobbies ever! I sent him a letter, he didn't reply. My pride was wounded, so I sent him another letter, he didn't reply. My stubbornness took over and I sent him a third letter, he didn't reply. When I found out you actually had to put stamps on these bloody letters, I didn't bother sending a fourth.

:D:D:D @Daba Gurasho Tales

I sense a professional jealousy from Che and Indhos. This has traditionally been A&T stuff

edit: che you beat me on A&T mention

^^all I know is A&T cherishes such topics :D

Dab0 Gurasho without being vulgar is when a bachelor nomad takes a peculiar approach ( A&T had a bad experience i was told :D ) to secure a one night stand.