Sign in to follow this  
Abaay Heylay

can you??

Ibtisam   

:rolleyes: I don't why everyone is giving their opinion. You either know the Islamic view on this, and state it with evidence, or don't know. All this, I think etc is not good.

Haneefah   

Geeljire, I can understand the confusion walal; it could be quite frustrating for those who are not well acquainted with Islamic jurisprudence. The best thing to do when confronted with inconsistencies is to refer back to the Qur'an and ahaadeeth. Sometimes scholars can disagree on simple fiqh issues depending on their school of thought but still hold valid views. Thus, knowing the source influencing their interpretation and the maqsid of that particular sharc is imperative.

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

poor Haneefah, You think woman's face is that important for men. Some guys will actually look your xabad before they look your face.

Poor them, I'd say. God help them! As for revealing the hair, it matters to those who fear their Lord and follow His commandments smile.gif

Curly   

You know I have been told in good faith that a suitor is allow to see part of your hair, part of your leg and obviously your face regardless of a niqaab. Also describing a woman's hair and covered parts to non-suitors (who isn't her Murhum)is haraam.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I'm not talking about the current Ulimahs ,,, im talking about those Ibn Qayim, Ibn Jawzi, and their likes ,,,, i think even Ibn Xajar Al-Casqalani spoke about the issue ,,

Lol Ibnul Al Qayyim Al-Jawzi or Jawziyyah is the same person. Come with clear evidence brother before you start making ludicrous statements!