Sign in to follow this  
Resistance

9,032 to 1

Yep is a question of figures, official Isreali figures show that they currently hold 9,032 Palestians prisoners, Allah waclum wat the real figures are, but am sure is far greater that.

So now the Palestians captured one soldier they have destrotyed the whole of Gaza and KIDNAPPED the majoraty of the new cabinet.

Wonder what the so-called International community doing about this : well they beleive ISREAL has a right to defend itself.

This again makes it clear how low our faith is that 300 millions muslims in the Mid-east is held hostage by 6 million Jews, fear has been installed in our hearts that we dare not even speak about it.

I bow my head in shame for i am amongst the muslims who sit back and watch

^^

Isreal soldiers is like an angel now, America and the west worships them, and muslim leaders kiss the american arsss, or scare from the american wrath, the wrath of Allah is more worse.

the palestinins will put up a good fight if anyone can give them some Bullets, but who dares to give them even water, "Qutha Ka Quthai Al sayl"

Waa Daad xoortii Nabigu(SCW) Sheegay, 1400 sano ka hor - "tataxaqaq al nabuwah" - the prophecey is coming to pass and so true it comes by the day.

Urban   

Its sad indeed. but Allah will help us one day, insha-Allah.

That's a sure thing. But it will never happen untill WE do something first. We need to take the first step. How? I don't know.

The zionists are barbaric, they even got children impriosned. A 12year old is chained and cannot move in a jewish prison.

All Hamas and the Palestinians want is the realise of the children, young and women from jewish prisons!

To hell with them if the palestinian would hold a 12year old child the whole world would cry foul and say how barbaric and cruel they are!

Then how can we depend on the UN, I say the only way we can get out of this situation is to bring people like Hamas to power because the bravery they showed in attacking the zionist outpost and killing, wounding and taking prisoners is quite remarkable.

They will fight but the problem is with those sell outs, that are currently pressurising Hamaas to recognise the zionist entity. To hell, I say!

Hamas will never recognise them because the land belongs to us and not the zionist jews.

I now here from the news, that they arrested a dozen of Hamaas MP's in a compound in Ramallaah!

They also bombed a power supply plant in Gaza and also restricted fuel supply, which means no sanatation and watersupply!

It's all against the Geneva convention but who cares about it, it's the zionist doing it, so no one ought to tell them what to do or not.

It's upmost barbaric because it's collective punishment and against internatinal law and what did the UN and other power brokers do? They called for the jews to show restraint! What is this supposed to be a joke?

Forget the UN and other's, bring back Islaam and more groups because they're the only ones fighting and defending us. It was really brave how they attacked the zionist outpost, wounded, killed and took prisioners and they will not back down!

Bring on the Jihaad!

This again makes it clear how low our faith is that 300 millions muslims in the Mid-east is held hostage by 6 million Jews

300 million is the entire arab world. You think they are all being held hostage? exaggeration and oversimplification is not the way to address such complex problems.

-Lily-   

One does wonder why Israel is told to 'show restraint' when it's using uneccessary force but if Hamas moves it's 'condemnation'.

Best solution is for 2 states. Now Hamas need to do something. What have they done so far?

I can tell you guys, even the western governments themselves are victims of these zionists too. They cant even say the slightest critic of isreal. They themselves need help. I was completely gutted and found it disgusting to see BBC news reporting the whole story and they were extremly careful of about the kinda words they chosing when reporting about this illegal and barbaric action against civilians. I dont know what they fear!

On the other side, may Allah help the palestinians my thoughts and prayers are with them. This is a humilation to all muslims and specailly to all arabs. Humiliation after humiliation. Look the life of one single jew is far better than the life of 1000s of muslim palestinains and hey what these stupido fat arab leaders doing about this? relaxed and smoking shisha! nw at all

Insha'Allah, justice will prevail.

I noticed the media where I live was careful not to attribute Human right abuses directly to the invading jews. They said there was fear of human rights crisis because 65% of the electricity is gone and its what powered the water in the region. Allah's anger is definetly on anyone who has the ability to prevent this from happening but they don't whether muslim on not. I can't believe they are holding the hamas parliamentary figures prisoners, jews because of their paranoia have no respect for government officials that were selected by the palestinian masses. Jews are the biggest cowards and they know they can get away with this because the muslims are more concerned with their worldy affairs.

Brothers and sisters, please don't call/refer to this cruel and subhumane folks of monkeys and pigs as 'Israelis', as the prophet Israel calayhi salaam was himself a righteous and god fearing man. So if we mention his name all the time, then we might be directly insulting him and insulting a prophet is a major crime that leads you out of the fold of islaam!

They're not israelis but a bunch of fake jews, that originated from russia, europe and north-america.

Wallaahi I cannot wait until the day, I will be chasing the jews and cutting off their heads like pigs because they treat us as animals!

I pray to Allaah the glorified inshallaah, that the day comes near, in which every jew will hide behind a tree and stone but the trees will say "Here is a jew, come and kill him"! Wallaahi that's the day, I am looking forward too.

We as muslims were asked to be just in whatever we do but this jews are the worst of the mankind, they even poisoned the ignorant christian mind and told him lies, that jesus will return, if the jewish people resettle in palestine and that's what the chrisitan-right in the US believe, they think it's god destiny and the jews can do everything in that land and until all muslims are eradicated, they will not stop.

We want all the jews out of muslim lands. Whether it be palestine, iraq or afghanistaan. Simply get out of muslim lands you sons of pigs and dogs!

They cannot be any bargaining over Baitul Maqdis and Al-Quddus simple, we will not allow some part of the city controlled by monkeys! They can live in the city but they cannot claim authority over it.

If we give them jerusalem, I will pray to Allaah the glorified to change this nation and ummah and bring forward another nation that is more brave, religiously cultured and obedient to Allaahs the glorified's commandment.

We're like animals, don't you see that? It's time for us, to get more passionte and concerned over our brothers and sisters welfare.

Today our brothers and sisters in palestine are surrounded by enemies and they lack basic human resources like water and electricity and here we're amusing ourselves, like nothing has happened! Where is our collective consciousness gone, if you do not feel for your brothers and sisters tonight, then you can't call yourself a muslim.

That's when I wondered why people get radicalised, my blood is already boiling!

These godless people gave us the world cup and other sitcoms, so that we can be all they busy and indulged with our percieved problems and self-centred ego!

We're all hypocrits so are the majority of the islaamic nation and inshallaah Allaah will bring forward a younger more educated nation, that will lead this nation to victory and out of the disgrace we're finding us in.

Originally posted by Sakhar:

Brothers and sisters, please don't call/refer to this
cruel and subhumane folks of monkeys and pigs
as 'Israelis'

Mods! Oh Mods!!!! How do you excuse such filth to be spewed without rebuke?

Gross dereliction of duty I say!

We want all the jews out of muslim lands. Whether it be palestine

Palestine a muslim land? Wasn't it Christian before the arrival of Muslims? And didn't Jews settle there before both? And Caananites before all three?

How can muslims claim any more legal or moral right to a land that has hosted so many people?

We're like animals, don't you see that?

That's because YOU yourselves (somalis, muslims etc) treat each other like animals. Case in point: Somalia, Pakistan, Iraq, Palestine etc etc. How can you ask of your enemies better treatment that you're unable between yourselves?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:
We want all the jews out of muslim lands. Whether it be palestine

Palestine a muslim land? Wasn't it Christian before the arrival of Muslims? And didn't Jews settle there before both? And Caananites before all three?

How can muslims claim any more legal or moral right to a land that has hosted so many people?
Mecca was a city full of idol-worshippers that buried their daughters alive. Does that mean the city belongs to them?

Khayr   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

quote: This again makes it clear how low our faith is that 300 millions muslims in the Mid-east is held hostage by 6 million Jews

300 million is the entire arab world. You think they are all being held hostage? exaggeration and oversimplification is not the way to address such complex problems.
Just this past week Israel did show that they hold the 'arabs' as hostages when they took three of their fighter jet planes to visit the summer home of the president/king of syria. Just to remind him, that he shouldn't help his fellow arab and muslim palestenian folk.

Reality Check 101! ;)

Khayr

Just this past week Israel did show that they hold the 'arabs' as hostages when they took three of their fighter jet planes to visit the summer home of the president/king of syria. Just to remind him, that he shouldn't help his fellow arab and muslim palestenian folk.

Reality Check 101!

Palestine and Syria make less 8% of the arab world. 8% does not = the arab world

reality check 102! ;)