Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

Any somali sista's in the Army??

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

no need one lose his/her temper. no one knows u , right?

First of all i didn't lose my temper.

u said is easy way ur education paid!, well where are ur parents, why they don't pay 4 u ? oops i think this is not my business :eek:

Ur damn rite thats none of ur business. I chose to pay for my own education cuz my mother is already paying for my bro n sis

PIXIE...MashaAllah.. that was said soo nicely ,,,,couldnt have said it better,,,,the first time i read ur reply ...i was tryna quote u ...to ask ,,,how can u say that?....well,,,im patting you on the back!

Mujahida   

OG_Girl , Salam ya ukthi

You actually make loads of sense and you made a Excellent point up there. I't's pleased to see that you've adviced her ISLAMICLY and Buubto too. May Allah reward you!

Originally posted by Simple Woman

And just because you live in a muslim country doesn't make you anymore educated (religion wise). Don't be so quick to judge!

Not to heat things up or anything, but it seems like that YOU've just judged her!!! Be cool

Wa/Salam

JIDAAWY   

Proud sista.. before you decide to join the army, have you thought about your job describtions ?

Do you know a soldier’s main objective is to kill people.. tell me how would you feel if you were sent to an Islamic country like Iraq and was assigned to one of the bombing squads that massively bombed innocent muslims ?

how do you feel about having a muslim child’s blood on your hands?

Do you think New Zealand’s politicians who ordered you to kill muslims will help you in the judgment day?

And what is the cause you are killing the innocent children for ? the betterment of imperial west!!

look at this picture… do you really want to bomb muslims as young as this little girl to death ?

manandgirl.jpg

JIDAAWY   

Originally posted by ProudSista:

I'm not going to kill no one JIDAAWY !!!

Gosh what's the problem people!!

and why do you think soldiers train on how to shoot?

Jidawy,

Why do you have THAT picture up to prove a point?

OG sistah,

Yes, the sister is THAT important! Please don't try and make her feel like she not worth anything just to prove your father's point. I suggest you take a minute or two to formulate your own opinions!

**Shaking my head**

JIDAAWY   

opinionated.. yes.. i posted that pic for a point.. i was just showing Proud_sista what soldiers in Kafir army do !!! and FYI the Australian armed forces participated in the bombings of Iraq, i dont think New Zeland will have any reservation to join any up coming bombing of a muslim country in the future...... ofcourse they would do that to liberate us....!!!!

-Lily-   

I don't think training to kill another human being is the best way to pay for your university fees, even if you don't actually get to kill anyone To me the idea of pysically going through the phases (eg.'training') is sick, disgusting and immoral. How can you be trained to do such a thing, the whole concept behind a soldier is to ultimatley use his/her weapon and kill. I don't care for all that protecting and shit. The idea that war brings peace is even more absurd.

You should only be going to fight if your life's threatened.

It's you decision and you don't need anybody's advice but just make sure you can live with it. Don't be so sure that you won't be send to fight, this world is becoming increasingly unstable.

The idea that war brings peace is even more absurd.

There you guys go jumping to conclusions again. Nobody said anything about war!

How can you be trained to do such a thing, the whole concept behind a soldier is to ultimatley use his/her weapon and kill.

The propher (PBUH) and his sahabah trained to go to war... is that immoral and disgusting too. Yes i understand what we're talking about is a kuffar army and they were in jihad... but like i said its not like we're going to go out and kill.

It's you decision and you don't need anybody's advice but just make sure you can live with it.

You're talking like the sister is going to be part of a massacre :rolleyes:

I hope some of youz sister's can fill me in,

I'm about to join the army this summer InshAllah!

Note the sister said FILL ME IN.. not discourage me.

ALRIGHT MY BAD PEOPLE I SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED!!

KEEP YOUR NEGATIVITYZ TO YOURSELVES & GET OF MY BACK!

And if you can read well she also said keep your negativity to yourself.. and all you people who are still raving about how evil, unjust and immoral the army is... You should've got a hint long time ago that your replies are unwanted! And you can say this is public forum blah blah blah.. but the sister who started the topic don't want to hear y'all so you might as well save your fingers the trouble!

king_450   

i think the sister asked a very simple question, it might be bigger then what she was asking, but if i have to give you and advise what you want do in your life, then i think you should pay and weight my response to you very wisely. Don't do it just because you want join for the sake of joining the army, sister at one point in my life i took the test for joining the Navy , went to Baltimore , stayed the night at the hotel and in the morning took the exam passed ,took the physical passed ,but guess what then, they told me i have to go to the point camp , but my intention was to go to the Officer's Candidate , but they wouldn't let me it, even if you have a degree or about get one, these ppl have no interest in u , they will anything to lower ur expectation, so good luck and if you already made up ur mind do it, but be carefull.

Senora   

Originally posted by ProudSista:

I hope some of youz sister's can fill me in,

I'm about to join the army this summer InshAllah!

Fill you in?...about what?

-about the training experiences

-the negative outcomes

-the positive outcomes

-the effect personally

-the overall experience

-OR were you just referring to your subject headline "any sista's in the army"?.....if so, then you should have been clear about that, you can't EXPECT people to answer your questions the way you want them to

do you see what could come out of that ONE question you asked

YOU WERE A BIT VAGUE, and there really is no need for you or anyone else to be so defensive

but im not tryin to hold you at fault here....sometimes your going to have people who are going to advice you or just tell you their opinion.....and yeah it may not be what your going to hear....but thats life i guess

for all the rest,

You can only advice those who are willing to listen.................

Adna   

Salaama calykum

I my self thought about it cuz they kept on call my house my cellphone all the time. that was when i was in 12 grade in hight school i was about to graduate, then they know whose really coming to the reall world so, one day i told then i'm not interested them they stoped calling me. Proud sis i was thinking it might be a good deall when you don't have to worry about a tution, but i statrted thiking twice.i hope you got my point just think what is behind the money that they are giving to you or the tuition you don't wanna put your self in a danger place and you don't wanna serve kufaar countr, that is my openion. much love to ya'll