Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

Ask A Sijui...Part2

STOIC   

^^^ I think its time for him to toe the line.These tawdry behaviour he is potraying is not hold to be truth by all the "sijuis".He is besotted with a superiority complex that is most oftenly exhibited ostentatiously by many of my sijuis brethrens.I am personally what you will call "sijui"(born and raised in Kenya) but i don't run around and poke my fingers on people.

PS This dude is giving all the sijuis a bad name!

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

[QB]You may never compare us with to 'them'.

*Gasps*

Forgive me your Royal highness whilst I go and wallow in my foolishness probably with other "them".Albeit looking extremely ashamed for even trying to suggest that you are Somali ,and nothing more nothing less.....

My sincerest apologies.... :rolleyes:

Dhubad.   

Mze, Waweh ni mujinga..!

Who are the Sijuus you talking about dude?

Aren't the Sijuus those who I met in Garisa in 1991 spying on their fellow Somali men and women? Aren’t they those when they see a Kenyan soldier used to look down and beg for their live? Aren’t they those who used to hold a second-class citizenship?

Aren’t they those who we librated them and taught them to do business and deal with others?

Aren’t they those who once said when they saw a man from Somalia praying in a mosque "Ar laa ar maxuu ka tukani Kitaanbulasha(ID Card) malahee" as if Kitanbulusho is something in front of Allah.

Perhaps you are not talking about the once am talking about. Can you clarify the ones you talking about my friend?

J.Lee   

I believe the I.D card was Kibande (toa kibande :confused: )or something similiar. Kitambulisho is money. That much I remember from my Swahili lessons.

Flip: walee, you are the biggest attention "pro" *ahem* I have, thus far, come across.

sijui! ummmh! cant help to say that i smell a lil bit of the colonial stinch here! namean! divide n rule shyte!!

sijui r ppl like the rest! so whats the big deal!! honestly, i never met them till i came to america!! they ok...! they might talk in that funny language!! but hey.....i aint paraniod!! me say! speak to me sijui gal!!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Brown McPharax:

AND

Literacy:

definition: age 15 and over can read and write

total population: 85.1%

male: 90.6%

female: 79.7% (2003 est

Vs

Literacy:

definition: age 15 and over can read and write

total population: 37.8%

male: 49.7%

female: 25.8% (2001 est.)

Waarye Brownie, so you saying statistical estimates about Kenya itself proofs the incoherency of the dude who started this thread? LOL! Then I would like to take this opportunity to let it be known that Somali-Americans are better looking, smarter, have better geno-codes, and better tempered then their sijui Somali-Kenyan brethern who are in turn more beautiful, smarter, confident, and have better geno-codes then their nomadic Somali brethern in Somali Republic. :rolleyes:

Dude! Get real! :D Ninka baq-baqdiisa meesha hakala tago. smile.gif

Originally posted by Kashanre:

quote:Originally posted by Brown McPharax:

Waarye Brownie, so you saying statistical estimates about Kenya itself proofs the incoherency of the dude who started this thread? LOL! Then I would like to take this opportunity to let it be known that Somali-Americans are better looking, smarter, have better geno-codes, and better tempered then their sijui Somali-Kenyan brethern who are in turn more beautiful, smarter, confident, and have better geno-codes then their nomadic Somali brethern in Somali Republic. :rolleyes:

[/QB]
^^^Dude, you were almost to the point but missed just one point.It was supposed to be a sub-zero meeting point for all sijui folks..Nevertheless, let Sijuis Rock Your Boat..am sure they do..

Worse still(Facts)

Sijuis were infact the people who managed to get Somalis from burden(am certain some did for money, others for God's sake)but many walahi tried to assist the refugees from Somalia.Infact some of the people were affiliated to our own clans in Kenya and Tanzania.We would assist lots of somalis with papers, travel & logistics, material(I know of one somali Refugee who upto now can't locate)who I assisted with a place to sleep and eat for a period of one year and imagine, free without any clan affiliation..Imagine, That is how sijuis were and are..Flash!!!

We used to call many refugees.. wajuajis ..pretend they know much than us, can teach us,..when in real sense, one can't even read and write..How many do I know we were assisting for translation at the Embassies to get a Visa to travel to Australia, UK and Canada..This same fellows think smart coz now they are abroad and Speak English, Thanks to the World Church Council..But By finishing their crooked deals in kenya and doing corruption..like feeling Smart..???????

In a more civilized world, Corruption is Highly regarded as backward while this wajuajis think it is ok with them and something to be proud of.

Many later realized that Refugees were stranded coz of Money and corruption which was started by their refugee brothers from Somalia.Approximately 10% managed to get out and live fine while the rest 90% were caught in bad scenarios..coz of their Ujuajis ..Smartness they call.Fair, is that being Smart anyways.No wonder we call them Wajuajis..

This same people Think they are smart now than the Sijui(Some Somali americans may also be Sijuis from Kenya).. one thing to note however is that Sijuis never change But amn't sure the brethrens from Somalia may have Gene-codes more or less Jam-americans..

or

Do I say? :cool: :cool:

STOIC   

Flipmode the self-appointed Sijui Spokesperson; this is unusual for me taking time off from my busy schedule and taking part in unproductive pilpul argument.Dude you are really getting under my skin now. You might think you are gleefully defending the Sijuis; you are only proving that you are dull-witted.The "wajuajis" you are talking about are the people who showed you the Sijuis how to do a productive business(check Eastleigh and tell me who is running the show).Who taught you that speaking Swahili and English is a proove of one's intellect?(which galaxy are you from dude?).Young boy, let me give a little history of the Kenyan Somali.Back in the late 80's if you might remember; who were the people that introduced "the pink card" for the Somalis? were they(the Kenyan Somalis) not the one's who didn't want anything to do with the people from Somalia?.Saaxib, am not judging and putting you into the same category with the masterminders of that plan since they were xaasiids but i want you to tell me how you can conclude from your "survey" that all the Somalis(from somalia) are dull, ****** and lack the vitality for a civilized social convention?

PS you can ignore me if you want; i will not let you off the hook untill you stop your gibberish.

Originally posted by STOIC:

........ conclude your "survey" like this: that all the Somalis(from somalia) are dull, ****** and lack the vitality for a civilized social convention?

Good boy.Thanks for your REVIEW of my personal "survey"as you call it..Sometime, Brother STOIC, I wish you were 'our' King.Thank you for stating the 'Obvious'..I like you.

Real Shit is Happening.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Waarye Brownie, so you saying statistical estimates about Kenya itself proofs the incoherency of the dude who started this thread? LOL! Then I would like to take this opportunity to let it be known that Somali-Americans are better looking, smarter, have better geno-codes, and better tempered then their sijui Somali-Kenyan brethern who are in turn more beautiful, smarter, confident, and have better geno-codes then their nomadic Somali brethern in Somali Republic.

Dude! Get real! Ninka baq-baqdiisa meesha hakala tago

I dont think this fella is a sujuu,he comes across as Sheegad. The many sujuus that i have come across are much humbler and quite wittier.

Like i said any farax who comes yapping about how somalis look different,is definetly somewhat coo-coo.[Hence the example i gave on all the ugly seatlites ;) ]. Can you try spotting the difference btwn the Farax from Burhaje & Elwaaq?? :D . I think it is very shallow to even urgue with this dude[btw,what it dooo??] icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by McPharax:

quote:Waarye Brownie, so you saying

Dude! Get real! Ninka baq-baqdiisa meesha hakala tago

I dont think this fella is a sujuu,he comes across as Sheegad. The many sujuus that i have come across are much humbler and quite wittier.

Like i said any farax who comes yapping about how somalis look different,is definetly somewhat coo-coo.[Hence the example i gave on all the ugly seatlites
;)
]. Can you try spotting the difference btwn the Farax from Burhaje & Elwaaq??
:D
. I think it is very shallow to even urgue with this dude[btw,what it dooo??]
icon_razz.gifYou see reffering to ^^^..This is Good.Now everyone is talking sense..

Gabbal   

Originally posted by McPharax:

[Q] Can you try spotting the difference btwn the Farax from
Burhaje
&
Elwaaq
??
:D
[/Q]

Lol! :D McPharax are you testing my sense of geography here? :cool:

Sujui, dont bite the hand that feds you.

if you see yourself well educated guys,

then you got there on our expence.

What were you before 1990s in the kenyan

societies? C'mon nacasnimo yeesan idin

qaadin ee shib iska dhaha.

Allamagan