Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

John Steward vs. Fox News

NGONGE has often reminded SOL nomads that it’s futile to pick a fight with a satirist. One could hardly find a better illustration of the consequence of ignoring NGONGE’s counsel than the story of John vs. Fox News.

I did not bother to find the vid clips of Jon. Vs. Fox News feud. But the John’s last episode mocking Fox News, delivering a Gospel version of his original parody on Fox is great art.

here it is:

Jon Stewart Hits Back At Fox News

Miriam1   

Canjeex - I don't think he's ever taken a cheap shot at Islam

But at ****** like those of Revolution Muslims. The funny thing is South Park did the same thing in the early 2000's and there weren't any death threats then...they hate all religions equally. The whole thing is ****** and offensive. But that's basically the whole mandate of the show. So why is it shocking?

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Hayam:

But at ****** like those of Revolution Muslims. The funny thing is South Park did the same thing in the early 2000's and there weren't any death threats then...they hate all religions equally. The whole thing is ****** and offensive. But that's basically the whole mandate of the show. So why is it shocking?

Are you muslim???

ailamos   

Originally posted by *ANWAR*:

FOX NEWS IS THE BEST

you gotta be f***ing kidding... what do norwegians know about faux news?

ailamos   

Originally posted by Hayam:

Yeah I don't think Stewart has badmouthed Islam, at least not openly... anyway speaking of those wh*ckjobs, the "Revolution Muslims", I've seen some around the area of the Manhattan mosque, they're not any different than the Faux News goonies...

ANWAR   

WE have only fox news and bbc as world news here in NORWAY :D:D and GLEN BECK is very smart guy, he must be named the best reporter of USA :D:D:D

Raggeedi dheh Mr. Stewart, how stup1d for Hoax News try to vuc with this lil guy, they now learned it the hard way, a good lesson for others too kuwa mad-madow ayuu kuu soo kireysanee iska ilaali yaa dhaha :D