Sign in to follow this  
IsseRiyole

Somali Pimp

War salaam marka uga horeysa, here is the scoop I must be the only Somali who lives in Minneapolis/St Paul who didn't had a clue about Somali pimps.Last night I was shown this so called Somali dude who pimps young Somali ladies, I am about to go back there 2night and make sure this is actually true. Am told I have to be there around Nineish.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

he'll headbutt him Zidane style

hahaha...that is good and then hand him to the police!

Alla Caqligaa waa loo dhashaa, Ghelle waa run, to make sure all the ladies i know who always telling me they are going to Carmel are not associating this devilish Pimp.

War meesha Headput ma jirto ma Europe baad joogtaa?

Subxanallah!! Things like this really bother me personally. I'd rather no know about it and go on with life.

BTW, why must you go back and "check" if you have no interest? What will you do if he brings you little girls high on drugs? What then?

If he is a pimp, then surelly the ladies you know will have nothing to do with him because they know he is a terrible person? I doubt that he hold ladies as slaves or holds a gun on their head.

Kool_Kat   

A Somali Pimp? Alow yaa ituso...Not inaa wax kusameyn lahaa, just suu u egyahay lee inaa arko...

BTW, if he ain't pimpin' those girls, some else probably would be, so xaa ugu diidaysiin? :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by IsseRiyole:

[QB I am about to go back there 2night and make sure this is actually true. Am told I have to be there around Nineish. [/QB]

Keep us posted :D

Abtigiis   

Somali Pimps waa budh meel kasta. Back home , there are men who bring women to those with resources. It is only that they are not officially known as Pimps.

Anyway,kuwa waxaa ka shaqaynaya waa in nolosha lagu gubo!

MZanzi   

you will find lots of somali pimps in islii ...wale waxaan xasuusto oday reer xamar ah oo gabar gabrteey kaqurux badna tahay dubai udhoofiya but tht was a long time ago ..hada ma aqaan inu wali shaqadi wado

Poker   

Somali pimp in the US? Are you kidding me?

O' well it's Minneapolis/St Paul that we're talking about. Anything is possible down there!