Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Would you wrestle with alligator for this bag? for 13k, i would

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Caadi matihid...

£13,000

How much is that in Canadian Dollar, horta? About $26,000...That's someone's yearly salary...But hey, if one can afford it why the heck not?

Salaama alaykum, I'm a bag fiend, but I have to say those bags are saying nothing no offence yaa ukhti. I prefer bags that are big and bulky, ones that can fit everything including my cellphone and heavy books. :D

Pucca   

^just how big is your cellphone?

about the topic...im not a bag person. and the youtube video was quite digustings, darn heartless asians!

Aaliyyah   

lol@ how big ur cellphone is...I was wondering the same eh...

Anyways, I love bags and have collection of them. However, these bags are too darn expensive. I would definitely invest my money in more important matters.

ONE black handbag is all I need. For some reason, it goes well with all colours.

How many pairs of shoes do u guys have? just curios, there seems we got some celebs here.

Aaliyyah   

I am not crazy abt shoes that much, I have like six pairs of shoes that includes my summer shoes. But, I love to buy head scarfs. I own like over 40 hijabs walahi. It is like I can't help it..... ;)

Lol Salaama alaykum sisters, my cellphone's not that big, it's actually pretty small. I meant my humongous books I have to carry around; it's the main reason why I have such a big bag.