Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Hypothetically – What if?

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

^Tell your friend to not let the fancy packaging of #2 fool her, and to stay away from the glitter, it's there just to fool her. I see #2s every dayyyy! Faa'iido ma leh.

I see you are a victim of daadis icon_razz.gif

Fabuluiana,i think you should just tell your freind to follow my advice and get it done with it already,that way she has no regrets smile.gif

Faheema.   

^^ which one is that...the devil in you, who likes to see what's on the other side of the coin or the sensible and safe Farax who does the right thing smile.gif

Tyjwania...knowing her, she will always be wondering..What if.

Lily My point exactly...she should explore her options. :D

Nehanda   

Faraax 2 sounds much more appealing. Life is all about taking chances and there are no guarantees that relationship with borrowing No1 would be a success.

On a note commencing a concrete relationship with a doubtful mind is a bad omen. All the ‘what ifs’ would definitely drive me up the wall!

Originally posted by Pierre-Faarax:

quote:

^Tell your friend to not let the fancy packaging of #2 fool her, and to stay away from the glitter, it's there just to fool her. I see #2s every dayyyy! Faa'iido ma leh.

I see you are a victim of
daadis
icon_razz.gif

Fabuluiana,i think you should just tell your
freind
to follow my advice and get it done with it already,that way
she
has no regrets
smile.gif^^ Waraa aday kugu qarxisay ka waran...wixii dhiig lahoow kaca...remember she said this :----->

He would be a great fling, just like
my Pierre
; only fun in the beginning

:D:D:D

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Nubia:

Faraax 2 sounds much more appealing. Life is all about taking chances and there are no guarantees that relationship with borrowing No1 would be a success.

Ill tell you a true story relating to this not saying its exact. This happened to family member.

Imagine a beautiful beautiful young woman.. As she was described: shinny- soft- dark black hair, big brown eyes, killer smile ,soft brown skin, beautiful!. I was told few Somali girls look like her. But not the religious type. She falls for, lets call him Farah #1. He is religious, shy, kind, good, doesnt mess around with women. Attached to his religion-the boring type. She runs after him but he tells her to change and become religious thus she does. Shukaansi starts, he loves her, cares for her, and they get engaged. During this time he keeps his distance from her for fear of haram until he can find the resources to marry her and provide for her.

Enters Farah #2. He meets the girl, and spits good game on her, brings a little umph to her, more exciting then #1. They have fun together go out and chill and the deed is done.

Meanwhile Farah #1 is working hard, no idea about what his girl is doing. One day he finds her reading letters, he comes behind her asks what it is she says nothing. he lets it go-dumb nigga. But his girl is sneaking around, going to Farah #2 house, she asks him to run away with her, ect. People see her around Farah #2 and they ask isnt that Farah #1s girl? Both Farahs belong to same qabil. During Jaad sessions Farah #2 is asked whats up with him and the girl? He says nuttin just some chick he fools around with.When Farah #2 finds out that the girl is his ina adeers girl, he tells her to bounce.

More juice, the girl gets pregnant. Her moms tries to hurry up the marriage to #1, who still culeless. But the story gets around to him, no marriage, but he is hurt deep. The brothers make peace, but #1 is a broken man. Not long after a good Muslimah religious girl is introduced to him they marry. And to this day they are together with good Muslim children.

What did the Messenger pbuh say: The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman." ;)

The Given Scenario, she is going to miss both trains:

How? Imagination playing havoc here! :D

Farah NO1, leaving the scene rejected, and broken hearted, and asking himself how did he lose the girl he was keepin an eye on for a long time: he leaves the scene singing:

Walee Badhi-fur naaggood Raggu kama baxsanyo

ilayn Bixiso weeeyaaaaan smile.gif

Farah No2, he didn't work hard for this love, his attributes and good looks is his passport, he laughted his way to the girl's heart. he is all hair and teeth as they say, he ticked all her boxes and beyond, but he is not sure if he loved her to some extent, and there is also many other girls in his life somehow, he became big-headed and womaniser, leaving her for the first stunner that amazes him.

so lose both guys,(of course the story was fiction)

Originally posted by Pierre-Faarax:

quote: Love ain't temporary.Rather,its permanent,period!!!

LT.
Xaar
ane,do you have any proof for that statement sir?

If Love is perm,then why do we have so many divorces,spouse killings & second wives?[Or cheating wives/kasbands]...
:D:D:D Lt,Xaarane sounds better than the xalane. icon_razz.gif ..Well,I am the proof.The divorces,and all the other reasons u state only happen when two confused pple get together in the name of loof.But u asked for a proof and i am ur answer. :D

Bess.   

its seems that UR friend is suffering from the grass is always greener on the other side syndrome ... someone advised that u should choose the one u love most...but if u have such doubts that another man turned ur head after all that F#1 has been to u...obviously u need to reevaluate ur relation with F1.

PS… the grass is always going to be greener on the other side...its up to u to decide that maybe the grass u r on now is green enough for u...and another maybe BETTER brother isn’t that better…but just seems that way….u know what they say “ all the glitters isn’t always gold…â€... ;)

Shakti   

Originally posted by Fabiana:

Who would you choose, be honest and answer as though
You
were faced with such predicament.

do the re-bouncing (or marrying 4 men in the halal way )

Farax #1,divorce his sorry asss in 2years …. Re-bounce to faraax# 2... meanwhile shop around for farax 3 and 4

no need to thank me 4 my useful idea

I would rather be with the guy that adores me - It's safer and I'm bound to feel some sort of loyalty to him (due to being with him b4 Farax 2).

I hate breaking hearts so I'd probably be choosing numero uno.

Well Femme, Caqli badan! smile.gif

right-on, that is the moral of the story unless someone want to ride an emotional roller coaster, and don't know where it will end - better keep the one who adores and loves you, for sure he will be the one who will makes you a princess and raise the roof for you if necessary, rather then someone you loved him but u dont know if he can return the same, or could become a bad investment.

Faheema.   

Femme...and you would sacrifice your own happiness just because you don’t like breaking hearts? :confused:

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

Imagination playing havoc here!
:D

You could say that again smile.gif

so lose both guys,

Where's the fun in that...of course the story is fiction icon_razz.gif

^Of course not. You didn't mention anything bad about Farax 1, so who said I can't have happiness with him?

It's just when things seem too good to be true - they usually are. Esp. when it concerns Somali men. :D

Faheema.   

^^ Maybe… but you can't guarantee that you will find happiness with Farax No1? Same way Farax No2 sounds too good to be true…..it’s 50/50 smile.gif