Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Hypothetically – What if?

Faheema.   

Here's a question for the ladies...

You are with a certain Farax whom you’ve known for some time and in more ways than one adores you to bits...[and it’s not long before he comes knocking on your door asking Aabo and Hooyo for your hand in marriage]… no doubt you have some love for him….until you met Farax No.2…who’s Confident Humble, Responsible, Intelligent, Attractive, he has a good sense of humor, he is adventurous…basically, he is what you would call your “ideal guy†and you connect with him more ways than thought possible…he ticks all the boxes and beyond….(yeah, I know what you’re thinking…there is no such Farax, but hey it looks though this xalimo is under the influence [love] so lets go with the flow ;))

Consequently, you started to question your love for Farax No.1…you’re not sure if this is the lifetime kind of love or just a brotherly love and the more you befriend Farax No.2 the apparent it becomes…

So ladies, [and I said ladies because guys are not that emotionally sophisticated when it comes to these situations] Who would you choose, be honest and answer as though You were faced with such predicament.

Fab, NOOOOO! Not you too!!! :eek:

If she must choose, she should choose the one who looks like he would be more than competent in bed (since she can't ask for her cherry back if he's a disappointment). Or she can choose the one she loves the most. Yes, you heard, the one she loves the most. It's more than likely she feels more for one (the ideal faarax?) than the other.

Faheema.   

LoL Val that will be the day, waa sheeko khayaali nooh..... :D

Lakiin, what if this thing with Farax No.2 is just an infatuation…what are the chances that she will get bored of him after the “honeymoon†period? Is he worth throwing away all the effort, time, dedication and trust she put onto the relationship with Farax No.1.? At the same time, this might be her only chance of real happiness… Could you, Would you be just content with what you have?

LoL Fab, is that right? I believe you! :D

There is probably a high chance that Faarax #2 is a flash-in-the-pan, but a xaliimo has to find that out on her own. Personally, loyal as I am, I would be content with old Faarax #1. But considering my luck, he will dump me the next day for his own flash-in-the-pan xaliimo. :mad:

Frolicking with Farax #2 while Farax #1 is still in the picture? Wrong move #1.

I say stick with Farax #1. Especially if you feel there is still something there.

Naden   

Originally posted by Fabiana:

So ladies, [and I said ladies because guys are not that emotionally sophisticated when it comes to these situations] Who would you choose, be honest and answer as though
You
were faced with such predicament.

I would forego any type of choice for now and not make any decisions. When marriage looms and part of you is not ready, all types of more attractive alternatives pop out of nowhere. It could be a Farax, a grad. program, or a job in a foreign country you wouldn't even consider visiting.

Once you've derailed the marriage train, Farax #2 may begin to seem more real: mousy, picks his nose in public and just has that hideusly annoying habit of breathing in and out :D .

he ticks all the boxes and beyond

Oh Man this Farax is Goooodd :D

In a modern real society a crazy person such as me would suggest to you,i mean her to "Play" with Farax numero dos & Marry Farax numero uno ;):D

In a real Farax dominated society,a sensible person such as me[ :D ] would tell you err Her to pray salatul istiqaarah & see where the almighty takes it smile.gif

This calls for another Fabiana-continue-the story-classic;title it: Two Faraxs can play with that Xalimo smile.gificon_razz.gif

Serene:

Frolicking with Farax #2 while Farax #1 is still in the picture? Wrong move #1.

No it ain't. It's recently invented form of skill, empoyed by females with Male sensuality known us Multi-tasking, In other words killing two birds with one stone..

Beware thou, It could all go horrible as the Old Somali adage goes .... "Shimbirta faraqa kuugu jirto looma daayo mida duurka ku jirta" or as in other places worded as " Mira guntin kuugu jira looma daadsho kuwa geed saaran", Right there

Ibtisam   

Better the devil you know than the other Hun. stick with the old dog, at least you know him well enough to ignore all his faults... for the time being:D

Faheema.   

LoL, I like the way everyone presumes that this is my personal dilemma…though I don’t blame you…I would probably assume the same thing. icon_razz.gif

Anyhow, I see most of you advice her to take the safe option and go with Farax#1 [with the exception of Pierre-Faarax, who provided her with the “alternative†choice :eek: ] Lakiin, isn’t life about taking risks? What if….as Val puts it …"he dumps her the next day for his own flash-in-the-pan xaliimoâ€â€¦Playing safe isn’t always the key to happiness. ;)

Pucca   

pick two sticks (color them if you wish) toss them into a river or lake at the same time and see which sinks first.

go with the stick that sinks last...

^_^good luck!

Janna   

Second guy, why? Because he is my ideal guy. Secondly, love is a temporary feeling. Sure you have alot in common or able to communicate well with First guy but why refuse your ideal guy? Yes, down with love and choose the handsome, intelligent, humble, confident and responible guy. The smart equation of love is marrying your ideal partner and not the one you love. Marrying your ideal partner prevents love from disappearing too soon. Ignore my comments and the answer to the hypothetical question is: Farax two.

Nephissa   

Don't play them, be honest with both, one might have a tantrum, and that'll choose for you! Just make sure you end things civilly with the other, he might be your back-up later ;) .

PS:

#2 is hot, hot hot hot. He would be a great fling, just like my Pierre; only fun in the beginning. :D

Xoogsade   

If I was the first one, I would gladly give up on my pathetic standing with Fabiana(ignoring her insistence that this topic is not about her anyway) to my smarter foe and would congratulate him as well. I would surely want to be the second guy.

Miskiinka hore haddaan aqaano meesha waxba kuuma yaallaane ka hurdo doono aan dhihi lahaa. He has got only "some love" while the second guy seems to have gained the entire key to the girl's mind and heart. Some guys are best served to seek the help of their mothers in finding a woman for them instead of losing to another man.