Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Hypothetically – What if?

Ms DD   

Salaam

Gabar kun bey kolkoolisaa, kow bey kala baxdaa.

What is the rush? Get to know No.2 and then make your decision.

Originally posted by Fabiana:

Here's a question for the ladies...

You are with a certain Farax whom you’ve known for some time and in more ways than one adores you to bits...[
and it’s not long before he comes knocking on your door asking Aabo and Hooyo for your hand in marriage
]… no doubt you have some
love
for him….until you met Farax No.2…who’s
Confident Humble, Responsible, Intelligent, Attractive, he has a good sense of humor, he is adventurous…
basically, he is what you would call your “ideal guy†and you connect with him more ways than thought possible…he ticks all the boxes and beyond….(
yeah, I know what you’re thinking…there is no such Farax, but hey it looks though this xalimo is under the influence [love] so lets go with the flow
;)
)

Not that I am sophisticated emotionally :D ...but i'll try to pour my chinese wisdom on you and in order for me to give you an advice, I would like to know the characters of Numero Uno, to me the above hypothesis is not balanced. while we know little about numero duo i.e. humbleness and so on; we don't know jack shyt about numero uno except him adoring you to bits. So girl Speak up!!!

Cheers

Valenteenah :D:D:D .

Fabiana,Well u said the questions was for the galz only but i admitt,its kinda tempting.Anyways was i with a xaliimo #1 and then met with xalimo #2,the first thing i would ask myself is why let xalimo #2in to my life when xalimo #1 is already in my life.In simple words,xalimo #2 would be in that position only were i not loyal or lets say faithful to my old xalimo #1. ;)

Originally posted by Janna:

Second guy, why? Because he is my ideal guy. Secondly, love is a temporary feeling. Sure you have alot in common or able to communicate well with First guy but why refuse your ideal guy? Yes, down with love and choose the handsome, intelligent, humble, confident and responible guy. The smart equation of love is marrying your ideal partner and not the one you love. Marrying your ideal partner prevents love from disappearing too soon. Ignore my comments and the answer to the hypothetical question is: Farax two.

Love ain't temporary.Rather,its permanent,period!!! :eek:

I say wait for Number 3 to come along .. then choose the odd-one out

yeah you have to wait number#3, who is more attractive then no#2....my friend have same character, for god sake he ended up with chinese lady...anyways it always happen and there are ppl have such character around the world..

...[and it’s not long before he comes knocking on your door asking Aabo and Hooyo for your hand in marriage

i think u(guys) already agree on that(to come ur family and ask for to marry u) ....so how come u talk with another guy.. Here:)i think u are not longer with NO#2

who’s Confident Humble, Responsible, Intelligent, Attractive, he has a good sense of humor, he is adventurous…basically, he is what you would call your “ideal guyâ€

how come u know all that?....

LADIES the last quesation i am asking is ..no#1 IS HE ANIMAL..how come he cant know this lady have some-love for him..that is meant she does not love him... funy .... i can help number#1 guy..they are malaysians around me who are honest, kind...

Love ain't temporary.Rather,its permanent,period!!!

LT. Xaarane,do you have any proof for that statement sir?

If Love is perm,then why do we have so many divorces,spouse killings & second wives?[Or cheating wives/kasbands]...

Faheema.   

For those of you who are jumping to conclusions like a lost kangaroo…Xalimo’s loyalty still lies with Farax #1…and Farax #2 has not been encouraged in any form or shape…this is just her brain doing over time. smile.gif

LoL@ Zu, Well there is a reason why she’s still with Farax numero uno, and that is he possesses some of the qualities mentioned above…he’s the type of Farax she could grow to love in the foreseeable future [after marriage] However, he lacks oomph… hence, Farax #2 sounds more enticing to her. ;)

Nephissa   

^Tell your friend to not let the fancy packaging of #2 fool her, and to stay away from the glitter, it's there just to fool her. I see #2s every dayyyy! Faa'iido ma leh.

-Lily-   

As long as there is no wadad cermony involved with Farax no1, I dont see any problem getting to know Frax no 2. Life's too short you dont want to be wondering forever.