Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

What to do When i reach back home!

Shakti   

^hey ibti, i finally got the answer 2 ur question. and 4 small amount of 500 pounds it can be all urs :D

ps mashallah on ur mission n i truly wish u all the best

Ibtisam   

What question Hun, OHH, you mean this one! .. hmm. I'll tell you what, I’ll give you double that, if you put together a detail plan, strategy, risk assessment and implementation plan. How it deal?

Ibtisam   

nuune smile.gif thanks (why are do you call yourself nuune by the way, doe sit not mean baby?)

That is a really good idea, but it is a big job, and equipment, and masses will need to be enlighten people who help organise their rubbish instead of dumping it in each others door steps like i heard. So i don't know, pluz how can you make money out of that (unless you charge families for taking their rubbish, which no one will pay if they can just dump it) hhmm

nuune   

Ibtisaam, nuune means baby dat is correct, the name is classic dat is why I like it, I never changed.

Equipments can be shipped very cheaply from Asia with good quality, but with this kind of business, you need partners or friends to run the business with you.

hodman   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^ You are female? are you kidding me?? loooooooooooool. In that case i don't you should meet Red sea anywhere dear
:D
(sorry RED)lool This is so funny! By the way what happens at the grocery stores??

Lol Ibtisam I can’t believe you thought I was a guy! :D The only reason I was going to see RED at Mansoor was if all of us SOLers went together! The grocery shopping is something you will have to see to believe. :D Imagine an open air place with everyone shouting at the top of their lungs, some selling fruits and vegetables, others selling meat, and did I mention they’re all shouting? Do tell me how it strikes you

mantra   

Ibtisam I wish you and your family all the best!

You can purchase this http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/gwtruckrig.html and dig wells all over Somaliland/Somalia and perhaps later move on to Kenya and beyond. You rake in hundreds of thousands for one well alone, and it has ajar in it..

..that or you can help women divorce their husbands (at a reasonable price of course :D )

N.O.R.F   

Ibti

Your going from Londonistan to H-Town. A big move but thats the best way sometimes to just get up and go. Hope it all works out for you and the family.

A bookshop is a v good idea aswell. You may also want to train some of the girls in your field

Redsea, mid of July saxib. See you all there IA.

mantra   

Originally posted by Zafir:

^How are things with your cousin Mantra?

Good luck to you Ibtisam.

Thing's are coming along just fine, all thanks to SOL

Ibtisam   

Dabshid hmmm, I guess so

Nuune okay lool

Hodman Iool sounds like a struggle, I’ll make sure to avoid it.! Lol. What will the whole of SOL be doing in Hargisa? Are you going for real? I know JAC claims to live there : ) lool

Zafir thanks

Rokko : that is a good idea, but I hear 60% of the population can’t read

Northern I did not know you were a fan of Melanie Philips AKA mad Mel.

Mantra do send me an update of how things went and I don’t think drilling a well is gone get me far in Hargisa, I might need to branch out a bit. The divorce thing does sound tempting lool

-Lily-   

Ibti, if you get any free time, plant trees! They make everything look more prettier.

I have this project in mind maybe you could help out once you are settled, and you'd be good at it because its relvant to your field.

As for literacy, thats crap, maybe not in Somali, but kids as young as 5 all over Somalia/Somaliland know arabic alphabet because of dugsi quran, and they must be able to read that.

Hunguri   

What to do When I reach back home smile.gif

Advice

(1) Obey your mother

(2) Do your home work

(3) Clean the house

(4) Cook Food

(5) And last but not the least (Iron Clothes)

Very impressive work ( Jazaka Allah Khayr ducona kugu dhacday ) ;)