Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

“Haweenka hana hogaamiyaan”- Shariif Sh. Axmed

nuune   

Soomaaliya maalintii dumar loo gacan galiyo ayey hoogtey!!

at all cost, I will prevent that to happen :D

Woman: "Eedo, ma eedadaa baad dili"

Ngonge: "Eedo? How?"

Woman2: POW!

Ngonge: 'Thud'

Woman 1 and Woman 2: "Shukran khadiijay. Kani waabu iga naxay'e

:D:D:D very possible situation if I must say.

Gabdho yaan been la isu sheegin. Aniga I'm all for the ones halkan lagu dhalay to lead but older Somali women are more qabiileystayaal than men. Who do you think funds these wars? Who sells their dahab and cries a river when a distant cousin gets killed or kills someone? Who hides fugitives from the law and smuggles them into CANADA and Mexico? Thats right ladies; SOMALI WOMEN! In general I'm more disgusted at most Somali women's worship to qabiil men. At least when I see bunch of grown men at the local starbucks hurling insults at each other's qabiil over a cup of coffee, I can label them as LOSERS and move on but it is another case when your favorite aunt or your best friend's mom is crying ala ba'nayeey reer hebel waa in lawada gubaa. Waa cadowgeena :eek:

Juxa   

CH being a qabiiliste is a learned behaviour.

i am sure the somali woman is more reasonable than the man. and most importantly no woman would willingly send her son or husband to his death

as such peace will be achieved and compromised reaches

Yes, Qabiil is a learned behavior. And who teaches qabiilistic behavior in the home? Mothers! Men dont stay home and chat qabiil stuff with their kids, but women have their cousins and friends over and chat qabiil all day long: whose daugghter married outside, the local imam's qabiil, who is against and for Sh. Sharif. My dear sis, you obviously havent met some of the creatures I had met in the past. Markaad aragto qaaran baa la aruurinayaa for ANY number of people from accused rapists, wanted murders, weapons back home.

You said, women wont send their husbands and sons willingly to war??? The ones back home would if the well being and the safety of the Qabiil is threatned. When I was around 6, my uncle was murdered in front of his youngest son. The first thing I heard at the funeral, was buraanbur loo tiriyey which went something like "Kun baa looga aarayaa" and that Buraanbur mixed with the cries and wails was strong enoug to move thousands of men. THATS what Somali women do. They rally their MEN UP! Wallahi I NEVER forgot about that day.

Juxa   

she is entitled to her opinion, given what she witnessed who can blame her ngongoow

the real traitor in our midst anigu waxan qabaa waa the men, until the same are eradicated somali nabad ma arkeyso

the enemy within

I believe it is not islamically permisable for a woman to hold the highest office in the land.

*and no i do not have the daliil in my back pocket .. but if you are interested go ahead and speak to unclue Google*

Tuujiye   

qabtaan iyo qurufaadkaan dhan waxaa ka danbeeyaan woman... iyagaa alalaaso oo nimanka soo buufiya ayagaa wadamada kale lacag kasoo aruursha oo donation ku bixya..yaa dhaho "tol beelayee?" naago lee dhahaan waxaas... marka

Like nuune said "kula fitno cinda geel waa islaamahaan jilbo kuruska ah!"

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Juxa   

so a simple ululating would prompt him (MAN) inuu qori qaato oo qabta iska galsho miyaaa

even more reason to allow women rule

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Gabdho yaan been la isu sheegin. Aniga I'm all for the ones halkan lagu dhalay to lead

Loool@ C&H, you know xaqiiqdii in ciyaal say wallaahi aysan waxba hogaamin karin, xattaa kuma noolaan karaan cimiladaas iska daa afminshaarinta halka jogta.

Originally posted by nuune:

Soomaaliya maalintii dumar loo gacan galiyo ayey hoogtey!!

Somalia ma hoog baa u hadhay? Mar hore ayey qudhuntey. Female leadership can only help at this stage.

LMAO at the askari images - qaabdaro.com! Then again, they don't have the training, facilities and equipment needed.

NASSIR   

The most we expected of his government was to promote reconciliation and peace. In the next cabinet reshuffling, he can request from his PM to at least appoint two women to important posts. Or the Sheikh knows not how to walk as usual.