Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

“Haweenka hana hogaamiyaan”- Shariif Sh. Axmed

Juxa   

ok cabdi bille^^^

on behalf of women i accept you and your likes inaad commentkooda loo qaadan valid or relevant.

after all wuxu waa rag

NGONGE   

Wuxu? If I meet you face to face I advise you not to get within punching range. I know it's wrong lakin I may be very tempted to do it. :D

Juxa   

umadan baa ka marqaati ah inaad iidharatay:)

oh well join the club.

sheikh shariif anigu awalba confidence kuma qabin wuxu waa hanqaraarac

Buuxo   

Ngonge is a girl/women basher :D

On topic, The Sheekh is right.The defunct leaders and Somali men need to just give up.Any hopes left for somalia lies with it's womenfolk.

Talada qaata!

Juxa   

sheekadadu waa naceyb baa kaa buuran :mad:

I have been saying for years, somali isma xukumi karto specially the men marka let the women rule

nuune   

lool Ngonge, stuff some stones in the cushion waryaa :D

<< aan ka cararo meesha inta aysan Juxa qoorsagaaro igu dhufan

NGONGE   

Oi sexist, if women rule Somalia the numbers of dead people will double within hours.

1st Lady of SL will kill an imprison hundreds of people just becuase they dared to admire the dirac that the 1st lady of PL was wearing. In turn, the 1st Lady of PL will send troops to the Galkacayo border to fight off with the 1st Lady of Al Shabab's troops because the latter called her 'naag qaawan'. Meanwhile, the TFG 1st lady will be somewhere up in the sky complaining about these other ladies and getting in touch with her African troops to quell the disturbances caused by the supporters of PL and Al Shabab. She'll make a a speech appealing to the men to help resuce Somalia.

Naga daaaaaa.

Juxa   

Ngonge that may be true but the dagaal itself will take place in form on xag-xagasho and at worst budh-fighting or as we southerners say kasha heylka

therefore casualty will be limited to few marked faces and bruised arms.

to me most men are inconvenience, a burden we must bear

naga daaa indeed

Oz   

Juxa, To he'll with Islamic values and Somali tradition (keeping in mind not to mix politcs with religion) and let the women rule a country that has suffered for couple of decades. RIGHT!! :D

Ps: Am sure that's your dream eh. :D

Thierry.   

Juxa has my full and undying support, hadii Odayaasha shaqada qabani Karin Dumarka haa loo daayo.

Sh Sharif is becoming a PR Guru.

B   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Oi sexist, if women rule Somalia the numbers of dead people will double within hours.

1st Lady of SL will kill an imprison hundreds of people just becuase they dared to admire the dirac that the 1st lady of PL was wearing. In turn, the 1st Lady of PL will send troops to the Galkacayo border to fight off with the 1st Lady of Al Shabab's troops because the latter called her 'naag qaawan'. Meanwhile, the TFG 1st lady will be somewhere up in the sky complaining about these other ladies and getting in touch with her African troops to quell the disturbances caused by the supporters of PL and Al Shabab. She'll make a a speech appealing to the men to help resuce Somalia.

Naga daaaaaa.

I am in favour of passing the baton of leadership to women. They will improve the country and make significant changes. Take the example of Somali women and the hagbad system and how effective they have been at that.

I think the Shariif is playing a good card here ,,,, Imagine he sends women soldier and alshabab will say it is Haram to fight them and they runaway ,, :D